Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

yeh his from aston which aint to far from were i live

Oh ladies btw..have you noticed how many replies this thread has? Over 1300... whoa..and over 10000 views.

Comparing to Greg Sanders thread...it has bit over 1600 replies and over 1800 views, Grissom thread has over 1200 replies and bit over 10000 views. But it's the grissom thead what they had to start over, since older was locked.

Sanders thread was started on
Thu Mar 27 2003 08:57 PM

Giovinazzo (well, this thread...I think there was at least 2 before this started to grow)
thread was started on
Sat Oct 30 2004 05:34 PM

a year and half later :p

i trying to find out more info on carmine.

Oh btw brummie, can I give you an advice?
When you reply to someone's post, use "quote". So hit "quote" in the post, you want to reply, so then it's easier to follow what post you are replying, especially if there' slots of posts between the post you are answereing and your answer :)

I just cant find anything about him..The only thing pppl know is that he loves baseball.. :(

[yeah, that website is pretty good, but there aint much personal stuff about him. like the basic!

[have you had a look on wireimage, there are nice pictures of carmine.

Woah has anyone seen this picture before???? omg the muscles!
Carmine

The link worked for me. The muscles are quite nice. I firmly believe that CSI:NY should exploit those muscles in the form of a shower scene. With lots of soap dripping down said muscles...

And I'm gonna stop there cause I'm not mean to the poor, tired PG-13-o-Meter like Top41 is! :lol: :devil:

plz plz discribe the picture off the muscels *lusts lusts* :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back