Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Hey guys! This thread is so long(intimidating) that I didn't dare to post. But someone was ordering some caps from the C.S.I season 3 opener “Revenge Is Better Served Cold” which Camine was in. I wanted to go over all the posts to see if anyone had put that up yet, but it's just mission impossible, so I was like oh hell I'll just put them here and if someone had done it then feel free to delete this one.

Just ignore the subtitles in the pictures, they are Chinese. :p

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/trwin/CSI/snapshot20050324223122.jpg[/image]

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/trwin/CSI/snapshot20050324223156.jpg[/image]

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/trwin/CSI/snapshot20050324223210.jpg[/image]

Carmine is better served H.O.T.

I love the sexy Danny in the rain on the Dove Commission eppy. He just looked so damn hot he almost melt my tv screen. i'm waiting to see that shower scene.... I love that they are getting a little bit more into his background.

What is ''the shower scene'' ?? Is it what i think it is :eek:

Posted by WhitePearl:
What is ''the shower scene'' ?? Is it what i think it is :eek:

It's what every Danny fan in this channel is lusting after: naked Danny in the shower (and to see that darn tattoo that we all suspect he has), not to mention as many of the other finer <AHEM> [censored] assets as CBS will show us.

i've been lurking for far too long! :D

i would just like to say that like all Carmine fans here, i loved "The Dove Commission"...it definitely showed us another side of Danny that we don't usually get to see. but i wish the writers could shed more light on his connection to the Tanglewood boys, because it is obvious that there's more than meets the eye as shown in the ep "Tanglewood". ;) Carmine's acting was also worth commending, great job!

I... don't think so. I've never read anything that's said he is... and believe me, I've checked. *shifty eyes*

Wet!Danny... *swoons, strangled voice* A little warning next time, please? Please? There's only so much this girl can take!

That picture was awsome. It made me start giggiling like a school girl. Wait ... ... ... i am a school girl. I think that is the problem. Anyway that picture just made me want to grab him and have my way with him. Oh well I guess I will just have to imagine it. :devil:

Also I am so mad. The only thing that I will be able to do is read about the eppy because my recorder tape was all messed up so you couldn't hear anything. It broke my heart. :(

Posted by WhitePearl:
Question :

Is Carmine married? :p

Nope.

Welcome to our newbies! Don't be intimidated by the thread's length--just hop right in! We'll fill you in on anything you need to know (like that Danny-in-the-shower scene we're all hoping we'll get :devil: ).

Happy birthday, Khrissy! :D

brummie is slang for someone from birmingham (in england).

birmingham is the best, the people are friendly and i love the way i talk i am very proud to be a "brummie". :p

^As you should be! :D

Welcome to the forum, brummie. Are you a big Danny fan?

Posted by brummie:
birmingham is the best, the people are friendly and i love the way i talk i am very proud to be a "brummie". :p

I once tried to talk with my Brummie friend one the phone... I just couldn't understand him. :D
Isn't Ozzy Osbourne from there...around...somewhere...near Birmingham.

and welcome new members to the Locker Room - Place to drool as much as you want and where topic is, who else than The Hotness himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back