Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

I was just playing. Of course that would neve be true, concerning what I said. Danny is totally awsome in my own sense of the word. :devil:

I don't think I posted in here at all yesterday...nope, I didn't. That's what happens when you get a life, I guess! :lol:

This man lose his appeal? I think not...

CSINY_111_156.jpg

Yeah, sometimes 'real life' gets in the way. But that doesn't mean that THE HOTNESS has lost his appeal, quite the opposite actually :)

Real life? What's that!? :eek:

*just got over 7000 posts*

Usually I try to shun anything that can be even remotely considered a social life, but it was mom's birthday so I kinda had to go. :lol: But, there was wine and apple martinis involved so it was all good.

*Gasp* Where's his hair?! I don't know whether to giggle or to cry...!

Oh ok, I can accept that :p

HAIR! NOOOOOOOOOOO
so his hotness must be his hair :p

no hair, no hotness

The hair makes me giggle, but the scary look on his face makes me want to cry. He looks a little rough, a little tough, it could grow on me - maybe . . . for a litle while.

Is that from Black Hawk Down?

I'm looking forward to doubling my pleasure this week, 2 episodes of CSI: NY, means more Danny. Even if they are repeats, I don't record the shows, so it's the only way to get my Danny TV fix.

Thank you all for sharing my bad attitude over my tire. The car was a gift and is only 2 months old. My lack of posting is related to Interim Reports for school - 65 of them to be exact!

Ali

Posted by JDonne:
The hair makes me giggle, but the scary look on his face makes me want to cry. He looks a little rough, a little tough, it could grow on me - maybe . . . for a litle while.

Is that from Black Hawk Down?

Ali

Hair can grow back. Even if he was bald, he'd still have that fabulously sexy grin. Every good soldier has that switch that makes them rough and tough when they need to be. Otherwise, most I've met are just silly and normal. They say ma'am all the time, but who's complaining. ;)

Yep that picture's from BHD. Good movie. Lots of good looking men to stare at.

i think hair totally makes a guy.

i loved George Eads' hair every season up to this season, don't like his shaved head whatsoever. he had the hottest hair and it was getting a little long and his sidburns were amamzing and making his face look soo nice.

i liked Carmine's highlights that he had for a few eps of NY but his hair looks nice either way. i didn't even reallie notice until someone mentioned it here. i don't like his hair in the pics from Black Hawk Down.

Greg from CSI has the best hair hands down on tv. it's crazy and i just wanna run my fingers threw it soo bad!!! :D :lol:

most of the male celeberties that i like i like b/c they have nice hair it makes their face look nice or it's just cool (EX. Jimmy Fallon from SNL has awsome hair it just makes him look goofier).

there's this one kid in my school that has the best hair and he looks soo adorable with this cute baby face and blue eyes. unfortunately him and his girlfriend always make out in front of my locker.

A little insight into your personal life there, LetTheSellerBeware. :p

But yeah, I think the hair is a nice bonus (with or without highlights is fine), but really, it's all about that wicked grin and those beautiful eyes... *drools*

Sure hair is a bonus, but he will always look hot, with or without hair.

I think it is those eyes and those sensuous lips *drools*. Ok, bedtime now, my mind is going to that bad place :devil:

The stupid things that make me smile: I was watching "A Man a Mile" tonight, and there was Danny...wearing a white t-shirt and showing off that lovely neck of his...complete with a chain around said lovely neck. *sigh*

For the most part I tend to like guys with hair. I have to admit though, that some guys do look pretty good with the shaved head thing. However, although Carmine looks rough and manly (mmmmm! :D ) I rather like him having hair.

I rather like that look for him as well. The white T-shirt with that chain around his neck, yummy yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back