Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Last week's ep? Oh, I've got no idea then. What a funny face, though! :lol: I love it. One of the best screencaps ever. :lol:

He looks kinda surprised, but also like he's laughing a little bit, too.

It is so fitting for this weeks ep though! (the pic) His expression is fantastic! What an adorable man! and yes, why didn't Aiden spank that man's ass when she had the chance too? That was just too perfect of an opportunity.

I'm gonna have to rewatch it tonight or tomorrow just to figure it out. It's gonna irk me!

Danny has resigned himself to his fate as the Locker Room Lust Object...

Danny: "Bring it on, girls!"

CSINY_115_220.jpg

Danny: "There's one condition, though."

CSINY_115_215.jpg

Locker Room Groupies: "What? You want us to spank you?"

Danny: "Yeah! How'd you know?"

CSINY_115_355.jpg

Lucky guess, Danny, lucky guess. :devil:

And, yowza...!

CSINY_115_136.jpg

That last pic was a total shout-out to us! :lol:

Bitten, girl, those are the funniest captions ever!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ROTFLMAO!!!

And that is definitely a condition I can live with...bring that fine ass over here, Danny--we'll use the offical Locker Room paddle. It's right by the potted plant. ;) :lol:

we'll use the offical Locker Room paddle. It's right by the potted plant.

:lol:

Ok, I wasn't going to post any more pics today but this one is too good to pass up.

A man with a book...

CSINY_111_312.jpg

^That's not bad, but in the picture in my head, he's not wearing any clothes and Maka's not there. ;) :D

:lol: I was just catching up on all the hilarious new posts, and my friend was looking over my shoulder. Her eyes popped out of her head, I swear, reading something about the 'sex objects'. :lol: She didn't know what TV show it was, she thought we were all freaks! But once I showed her the pics of Danny that have been posted she totally agreed that Danny was 'THE HOTNESS'.

I'm going to try to convince her to sign the petition.

Danny's one hell of a sex object. :devil:

How many sigs is the petition up to? I clicked on the link, but it didn't work for me today.

Top41 RIGHT ON about Danny and no clothing and no Maka either :lol:. I actually pictured myself with him, and now that the robospanker as made its way here, well as you all can see, I am spanking Danny's ass :D

I did it. I signed the petition and put forth good reasons why we demand the shower scene.

*praying we get our shower scene*

I go to school for a few hours, and what do I find when I come back? The Locker Room has dissolved into a Spank Danny-Fest?!?! :eek: :lol:

The writers had to know we'd get all spank-happy. :lol:

Great pictures and captions, Bitten !

Ok, quick poll, who in here ever fantasizes about Danny in a situation where he needs clothes?

*Tumbleweed rolls by*

Yeah, that's what I thought! :devil:

Ok, quick poll, who in here ever fantasizes about Danny in a situation where he needs clothes?

The good thing about clothes, though, is that he might need help taking them off. ;) :D

Posted by Top41:
How many sigs is the petition up to? I clicked on the link, but it didn't work for me today.

12 right now. WE NEED MORE! :( I have a friend that has a bunch of email addresses and I'm in the process of demanding that she give them to me (she's obsessed w/him to so its not that horrible of me :p) so I can sign it a bunch of times. :devil:

21 now ;) :devil: :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back