Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by lament:
I love science geeks, lit geeks, history geeks, etc. And like you, I love a guy who can hold his own in a conversation. I also, however, love a guy who will listen to me talk and actually look interested.

Hell, yes. That's damn sexy. I like conversation, not a monologue either way.

(A rare quality, I know :lol:). I firmly believe that Danny is a good listener. :D Those intense eyes, gazing at you while you talk... *thunk*

Yeah...that's damn sexy.

Love the new pic, Bitten! Those eyes are so mesmerizing! :D

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
There's something about a guy working with a microscope and handling chemicals and just...knowing the things he knows about science...*sigh*

Just knowing the things he knows about biology. :devil:

Yes, and all I saw was of course,*cough* his badge. what a nice badge it is too :devil:

Hee hee the Danny-love has seeped onto other threads, I love our cult!

I sat here and LMAO!!!!!!! A very nice badge indeed, I wonder how much he polishes it?

Yeah, I will say that I too am addicted to science geeks. Watching a HOT man under a microscope just does things to me that are too NC-21 for us to discuss here :D

lament I like your locker room tag! I honestly don't know where else our minds should be, but in the gutter.

lament I like your locker room tag! I honestly don't know where else our minds should be, but in the gutter.

Thanks! If we tried to move to another neighborhood, I think we'd be run out! We'd probably drive up the property values with all out Danny-pics. :lol:

A very nice badge indeed, I wonder how much he polishes it?

:lol:

I wonder if he needs any help? I'd be happy to...

Shoot. Ok ya'll, PG-13, PG-13, PG-13.

So yeah, Danny does have a nice badge. And a nice gun. They're so shiny and...

Dammit, I'm just gonna quit now, my mind is nowhere near PG-13. :lol:

Yes, I am so glad that you brought up his gun Bitten, because it is shiny and it looks soooooo big in the holster.

Ok, someone had to do this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where your minds are going? I'm laughing here at you because all talks about that badge...The Badge of The Hotness.

Posted by GOTHICcheerNERD:

Hot damn! I love it! :D Man, can you imagine if that petition makes its way into the hands of the producers or writers at some point! :lol: Sweet!

All this talk of polishing Danny's gun and bagde... :devil: That's all I can say about that that's erm, clean enough for our gutter. :lol:

I love everyone's Locker Room sigs! :D

Posted by GOTHICcheerNERD:

Will the potted plant sign the petition, I wonder? :lol:

Posted by Top41:
All this talk of polishing Danny's gun and bagde... :devil: That's all I can say about that that's erm, clean enough for our gutter. :lol:

Yeah, but we know what you're thinking! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back