Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

Posted by lament:
And that would really wound him, too. I don't think it would occur to him (at least not at first) that Stella might like him. Initially, he'd probably just feel hurt by her brush off.

Exactly. I think he's kind of sensitive at heart--it's probably a rare thing for him to let down his considerable defenses. At that point, he'd probably be pretty honest about his feelings. Stella, on the other hand, plays her cards pretty close to the chest and just generally doesn't seem like the type to get emotional about stuff like that. I could see her at some point totally surprised by how much she cares for him.

Stella, on the other hand, plays her cards pretty close to the chest and just generally doesn't seem like the type to get emotional about stuff like that. I could see her at some point totally surprised by how much she cares for him.

I could see Stella realizing this at, like, 2 in the morning and decide to storm over to Danny's apartment to deal with it.

*kicks furniture* Doggonit! Now I need to write a Danny/Stella fic!

Random Danny pictures!

I figure that since I'm on a cable connection here at school I may as well upload some goodies to my photobucket account. And, of course, I have to share them with ya'll :)

CSINY102_077.jpg

CSINY102_079.jpg

Aww...
CSINY102_157.jpg

I figure that since I'm on a cable connection here at school I may as well upload some goodies to my photobucket account.

This is how you spend your school time?! Naughty! :lol:

^Yeah, but in the best possible way! :D Thanks, Bitten! :D

Hey, I've got my book in front of me. Give me another ten minutes and I might actually open the thing.

You're one up on me, then. Ask me what I've done today that can actually be construed as productive. :lol:

Yes, now if only Carmine would realize that...

Why oh why do we try to corrupt such an swwet, innocent young man? :lol:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Hey, I've got my book in front of me. Give me another ten minutes and I might actually open the thing. :lol:

With Danny pictures around? Not bloody likely! ;)

Yes, now if only Carmine would realize that... :D

:lol: I'm sure we'd all like to teach him a few tricks... :lol:

Why oh why do we try to corrupt such an swwet, innocent young man?

As Grissom says, the answer can usually be found in the question...cause he's sweet and innocent. I can't help it, it's just the predator in me :lol:

Hmm, now you've made me feel guilty. I really should read my chapter, huh?

I don't know how sweet and innocent either Carmine or Danny is. Remember, blonde hair and blue eyes can be deceiving. There's a naughty streak there at the very least. :lol:

*Sigh* But he looks like an angel and that's good enough for me!

Ok, so I opened my book:

Chapter 6 --

Deconstruction

Structuralism and Poststructuralism: Two Views of the World

*Groan*

Ah the wonderful world of theory. Have fun! ;) :lol:

Try to imagine Carmine reading the chapter to you. He can make anything sexy. :D :D

Adorable pics :D *drools* thanks for posting those

...but is it nightmare to users with slow connection to view those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back