Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

This is for those of you interested in a Danny/Stella romance

From the way the pic is taken, doesn't it look like he's going to kiss her? :confused:
Maybe its just me.

Yeah, the only problem with that is if he were to look at me like that,or even just look at me, I would be a blubbering idiot and just stare at him

Posted by GOTHICcheerNERD:
This is for those of you interested in a Danny/Stella romance

From the way the pic is taken, doesn't it look like he's going to kiss her? :confused:
Maybe its just me.
Thanks for posting the screencap....don't know if posting it that way would be considered hotlinking, if so, it's not allowed from that site. You can try uploading it to photobucket or something. :)

Posted by Top41:
Posted by DaWacko:
Now..I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kill this thread.
People. Post about total hotness.

:lol: *hug* DaWacko, there is no killing this thread! :lol: Trust me...this is the thread that won't die...it's the longest running thread in the NY forum by far. And will be for some time to come, I expect. ;)

Gotta have somewhere to lobby for that shower scene, right? :lol:

Well...here was usually 15-30 new posts when I woke up and then one day there was none. Right after my post. :p

GO DANNY! GO DANNY! (...to the shower)

don't know if posting it that way would be considered hotlinking, if so, it's not allowed from that site. You can try uploading it to photobucket or something.

As far as I can tell she linked the actual webpage and that's not hotlinking.

Yeah, the only problem with that is if he were to look at me like that,or even just look at me, I would be a blubbering idiot and just stare at him

*Sigh* I'm not sure I would even care at that point. I'd be lost in his blue eyes.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
don't know if posting it that way would be considered hotlinking, if so, it's not allowed from that site. You can try uploading it to photobucket or something.

As far as I can tell she linked the actual webpage and that's not hotlinking.
Oh, okay. Just wasn't sure so I thought I'd mention it. :)

Posted by ThisIsMe:
Thanks for posting the screencap....don't know if posting it that way would be considered hotlinking, if so, it's not allowed from that site. You can try uploading it to photobucket or something. :)

Hotlinking is pretty much posting an actual image from a site that's not your own...posting a link is just fine. Of course, posting a link to a Danny pic is definitely hot linking of a sort... ;)

OK, no more bad puns! I promise! :lol:

Love these Danny pics in the thread. :D Mmmm...the man is so very sexy. I like that pic of him with Stella--it looks like she's leaning in, he's taken aback, but maybe just for an instant.

The fan fic links are great--I love them! I'll read your fic tonight, lament! :D Thank you for posting the link. :)

I just gotta say

Posted by ThisIsMe:
danny3.jpg

Look at that naughty little smile, the way his eyes dance...

[/QUOTE]

I love this one, too...the way you can tell from how his mouth is set, the slight crease between his eyebrows and how he's looking up, head tilted down a little bit, that something is weighing on him. He's not being completely honest and it shows.

Thanks for posting those, ThisIsMe. :)

The fan fic links are great--I love them! I'll read your fic tonight, lament! Thank you for posting the link.

Thanks! :D

Mmmm...the man is so very sexy. I like that pic of him with Stella--it looks like she's leaning in, he's taken aback, but maybe just for an instant.

There's just something about Danny and Stella...I'd love to see something unexpected happen between them. Y'know, a case gets stressful and one thing leads to another? I mean, we need to live vicariously through Stella! :lol:

Posted by lament:
There's just something about Danny and Stella...I'd love to see something unexpected happen between them. Y'know, a case gets stressful and one thing leads to another? I mean, we need to live vicariously through Stella! :lol:

I know. I wish CSI:NY would take a chance and do a romance. And I wish they'd do Danny/Stella, because they're such opposites. I could see a stressful case, maybe something that really gets under one or both of their skins, leading to something else. For some reason, I see her being the aggressor. I think Danny's all talk in some ways...I don't think he's quite as aggressive as he seems. I think she'd have to make the move, but that he'd be all for it once she did.

I could see a stressful case, maybe something that really gets under one or both of their skins, leading to something else. For some reason, I see her being the aggressor. I think Danny's all talk in some ways...I don't think he's quite as aggressive as he seems. I think she'd have to make the move, but that he'd be all for it once she did.

Danny is definitely all talk. He's such an innocent. I suspect he was sheltered as a young boy, and maybe that partially accounts for his willingness to get involved with the Tanglewood Boys.

I could see Danny being all for it while it's happening. But then, he and Stella would have to go back to work. :eek: Danny would be so cute nursing the awkward morning after. ;)

Posted by lament:
Danny is definitely all talk. He's such an innocent. I suspect he was sheltered as a young boy, and maybe that partially accounts for his willingness to get involved with the Tanglewood Boys.

Yeah, he's definitely nowhere near as "bad" as he'd have anyone believe. I don't know if he was sheltered, but I don't think he was a total badass--I doubt he was ever into heavy drugs or the kind of disrespectful and violent behavior the Tanglewood guys were into. Maybe he crossed the line once, but if he did, that was probably enough to send him scurrying back over it.

I could see Danny being all for it while it's happening. But then, he and Stella would have to go back to work. :eek: Danny would be so cute nursing the awkward morning after. ;)

I actually think he'd be the one who'd think it was a bigger deal than she does. I could see her giving him the brush off--initially--because maybe she doesn't want to deal with how much she likes him. He'd want to talk about it, and she'd be like, what's there to talk about? LOL, that's so Stella.

BTW, did anyone notice that another Deluise brother is in the cast for this week's episode?

David Deluise as Lance Moretti

Hmmm...I wonder if this could be a Tanglewood connection! Maybe a cousin of Sonny's who is going to lean on Danny to help Sonny. It could just be coincidence, but how cool would it be if it wasn't? :D

posting a link to a Danny pic is definitely hot linking of a sort...

Oh man! That was good! :lol:

I think the fact that he's in law enforcement shows that he's not as "bad" as he tries to act. Obviously, he is partial to rules and regulations. Of course, that makes him sexier in my book, I just wanna corrupt the hell out of him and show him what "bad" really is. Although it'd probably be more along the lines of "naughty" :lol:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Oh man! That was good! :lol:

Thank you! :D I love making bad puns! :lol:

I think the fact that he's in law enforcement shows that he's not as "bad" as he tries to act. Obviously, he is partial to rules and regulations. Of course, that makes him sexier in my book, I just wanna corrupt the hell out of him and show him what "bad" really is. Although it'd probably be more along the lines of "naughty" :lol:

Yeah, good point...he obvious is a good boy at heart or he wouldn't be a CSI and trying to catch the real bad guys. Now as for bad in the bedroom...well, that can only be good. :devil:

I actually think he'd be the one who'd think it was a bigger deal than she does. I could see her giving him the brush off--initially--because maybe she doesn't want to deal with how much she likes him. He'd want to talk about it, and she'd be like, what's there to talk about? LOL, that's so Stella.

And that would really wound him, too. I don't think it would occur to him (at least not at first) that Stella might like him. Initially, he'd probably just feel hurt by her brush off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back