Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

only two more days till i get to see Tanglewood!

But then now of course i have to wait weeks for the eps you have seen! should i be happy or sad?

oh well i think i will justhave to go sit in the corner and think about Danny in the shower :devil: :lol:

Perhaps if his mind were energized enough to engage in philosophical reading material, then I hope that he is energized in other areas as well :p

You're really going to like "Tanglewood." It's a good episode and a must-see for any Danny fan. It sucks that you guys have to wait for the episodes, but on the bright side, we can give you the heads up about which ones are good and which ones are just okay or bad.

I want to [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] Danny while he [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]. Then we'd [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] because, jeez, that would be hot as hell.

*Cough* Sorry, I had to get that off my chest. :D

As long as we're sharing, I'll admit that I'd like to throw Danny up against that shower wall and [CENSROED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] and then [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] while he's [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hey, it's dirty Mad Libs!!! :devil:

Posted by Top41:
You're really going to like "Tanglewood." It's a good episode and a must-see for any Danny fan. It sucks that you guys have to wait for the episodes, but on the bright side, we can give you the heads up about which ones are good and which ones are just okay or bad.

yeah you guys were saying that Tanglewood is a must see!

and you know i never thought about it like that the locker room keeps me up to date about whats happening and gives me the heads up on the good eps to look out for! Thanks!!

Posted by Top41:
As long as we're sharing, I'll admit that I'd like to throw Danny up against that shower wall and [CENSROED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] and then [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] while he's [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ooh, good one. :lol: Danny against the wall is a nice image.

See the face Danny is making in my avatar? I'd like to make him make that face. :devil: There, PG-13-o-Meter free! :lol:

And Danny against that wall is hot. :devil:

Wiggles, we'll look out for you! You'll have to let us know what you think of "Tanglewood."

Posted by Top41:

Hey, it's dirty Mad Libs!!! :devil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is so frigging hilarious!

Although, I must say it's a wonderful day down here in the gutter. I installed a purity detector on my gutter estate security system to keep out the prudes and PG-13-o-meter. So far it's working very well, but that does mean that "what happens in The Victorian stays in The Victorian." :lol: :devil:

It's good to have a place to retreat to when the PG-13-o-meter goes on a rampage in here. And I hear Danny's been very busy in the gutter lately. How does he still have time to work in NY? :lol:

Posted by Top41:

Wiggles, we'll look out for you! You'll have to let us know what you think of "Tanglewood."

Thanks Top 41 !!

Oh and i will have something to say about Tanglewood! you will just have to try and stop me talking about it! :lol:

Hmmmm Danny against the wall of the shower hmmm now there is a picture! :devil:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
I'd rather make him make this face. :devil:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd take that face, too. Hahahahaha...

Aglarelen, we gotta move the Locker Room to The Victorian (nice irony, btw! :lol: ). The Meter is cramping our style. How am I supposed to talk about Danny getting naked and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]? :( It's so wrong.

As for Danny having time to do everything, well, we wouldn't like him so much if he wasn't extraordinary, would we? :lol: :lol: :lol:

^ LMAO!!! :lol: where the heck did you get that pic from? it´s priceless!!! am gonna have to go away now! *the pic was way to stimulating for my imagination and i don´t wan´t to write anything now ´cause it´s all just gonna be PG-13 censored, even the auxilary verbs* :D

Awww...it could be just that he's waiting to be kissed, right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I tried! But I think we're too deep in the gutter for that. :lol:

Posted by Top41:
Aglarelen, we gotta move the Locker Room to The Victorian (nice irony, btw! :lol: ). The Meter is cramping our style. How am I supposed to talk about Danny getting naked and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]? :( It's so wrong.

As for Danny having time to do everything, well, we wouldn't like him so much if he wasn't extraordinary, would we? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure there's room on the Denial Estate for a Locker Room satellite office. The guest houses are always available if anyone needs to borrow one. :devil: Just tell the gate attendant that Lady Denial said it's ok. ;) I'll make sure to leave a list with the poor fellow, so there's no question as to who's allowed in.

Plus, I forgot that the gutter has this strange effect on time outside it. So, there's plenty of time for Danny to visit the gutter and get his cases done. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back