Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Oooh, pick up lines to use on Danny! I like it! :D

I came up with the worst CSI pick up line ever when I was drunk once:

"Hey baby, I wanna investigate your crime scene!"

Seriously, how bad is that? It's a good thing chicks don't usually have to come up with pick up lines, or I'd be SOL with that one. :lol:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Now girls, don't hog him. I'm sure the rest of us want a turn too. :lol:

Don't worry--there's plenty to go around! Danny's kinda the Locker Room Whore. :devil:

Posted by Top41:
Oooh, pick up lines to use on Danny! I like it! :D

I came up with the worst CSI pick up line ever when I was drunk once:

Seriously, how bad is that? It's a good thing chicks don't usually have to come up with pick up lines, or I'd be SOL with that one. :lol:

:lol:

Don't worry--there's plenty to go around!

Is there? Makes me wonder... :devil: Well, you know what they say about a man's nose and he's certainly not lacking in that department. :lol:

ETA- Just for the record, I love the man's nose. It's beautiful. Perfectly sculpted. Yum.

Danny's kinda the Locker Room Whore. :devil:

Poor Danny. First we label him a drama queen then we call him a whore. :lol:

Seriously, how bad is that? It's a good thing chicks don't usually have to come up with pick up lines, or I'd be SOL with that one.

lol i like it, ye the only time i've ever used a chat up line was on this male model who lives near me and i was drunk and i sed "hey chhhhhhhhhyou know what ur really really pretty for a guy." i am not kidding i almost died of embarassment the next morning. I don't think it worked as we havent spoken till this day. (But i was right he is really pretty :))

This isn't really a pick up line but ye random

"Oh my i appear to have dropped a vital piece of evidence, danny sweetie would u mind bending over and picking that up for me, i have a bad back so i'll just have to sit here and watch, what a terrible terrible shame." :rolleyes:

god if i worked with danny (yeah i know it's makebelieve, but still work with me here) i would so get fired for sexual harassment :p

as i sed before please don't judge me i am in a strange kinda mood :devil:

ETA- Just for the record, I love the man's nose. It's beautiful. Perfectly sculpted. Yum.

I too love his nose, excellent profile!

Poor Danny. First we label him a drama queen then we call him a whore. :lol:

I don't think he'd complain about all the attention. Well if we call him a fantastic whore, then it becomes a compliment, right. ;)

Ali

whoever played andrea allix in tonight's episode, for the record, is a VERY lucky girl. ;)

many of us would pay to be in the same position...
it'd take me a whole lot of takes to get that scene right because [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER].

yeeep.

there is nothing wrong with that man being the locker room whore.

I will say that i do recall a while back on this thread a CPR scene with the locker room groupies, and Danny giving mouth to mouth. That scene in tonights episode just made me think of that. Carmine reads the locker room, he has to! oh to be on the other end of that mans mouth ;)

Posted by bluefluorescence:
whoever played andrea allix in tonight's episode, for the record, is a VERY lucky girl. ;)

many of us would pay to be in the same position...
it'd take me a whole lot of takes to get that scene right because [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER].

yeeep.

Oh God, Yes! She is so lucky. The first words out of my mouth were, "Holy $hi+! That lucky bitch!" The second were "The Locker Room is going to have a field day with this one!"

When I saw him put his mouth...
OMG! I'm so light-headed. Just thinking about it makes me get all...uh...um...Danny! I want that mouth [Censored by the PG-13-o-meter]!

That man is going to be the death of me. :devil: ;)
It's really hot in here right now. *fans self*

Sings: "You give me fever - when you kiss me, fever if I live and learn. Fever - till I sizzle, what a lovely way to burn." :devil:

I so need an av for that song! *runs off to Photoshop*

:lol: I wonder if that woman knows that all across the world there are going to be Locker Room Groupies cursing her? Hmm, lucky thing.

Anyways. Promo for next week. Danny sounds very choked up when he's explaining what happens. I hope he cries. I don't know why but I want to see that boy cry.

that way we can all see the wide range of emotions and his acting ability for that matter!

:lol: I wonder if that woman knows that all across the world there are going to be Locker Room Groupies cursing her? Hmm, lucky thing.

How sad that the poor girl isn't breathing an all I'm thinking is I so want to be you right now. The writers need to know next time they need a body to go under Danny or Danny's mouth I'm available free of charge. They don't even have to feed me.

Anyways. Promo for next week. Danny sounds very choked up when he's explaining what happens. I hope he cries. I don't know why but I want to see that boy cry.

Is it wrong if I want him to cry in the shower?

Ali

Heh, the CPR scene. I don't know--I'd kind of like it to be reversed. It would be fun to give Danny CPR, and then he'd be all grateful. And I know exactly how he can show me that gratitude.

Yes, I can feel the PG-13-o-Meter's glare. But if Danny was [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER], would I really care about the Meter's rage? :lol:

Next week...yeah, I'm excited about the Danny Angst. He's such a drama queen, and if the preview is any indication, he's going to be playing this up big time. I wouldn't mind seeing him crying in the shower, either. :lol:

But seriously, how hot did he look chasing the suspect with the cut on his head??? And he did sound like he was about to cry in that one scene where he's obviously defending himself. I doubt we'll actually see him cry, but who knows? At the very least, we'll get some big sighs and tormented looks.

You girls are sooooooo bad! I am so excited, the cop shooting episode is next week! I can't wait to see what happens! I am really glad that they're doing it next week so that I don't have to wait too long. This should be a gripping one. I am quite excited about the possibility of Danny squirting some (TEARS, PG-13-o-meter, TEARS!) and being in angst. Only because it's sexy though.

Next week's episode is going to be SO INTENSE. I was getting all antsy and nervous just watching the preview for it. And I thought I heard a faint eeee last night...I knew it was all of you. :lol:

Crying in the shower? Yes...this could work. And then, being the caring and concerned person I am, I'd hear his weeping and thus join him in an effort to cheer him up. Purely out of the goodness of my heart, you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back