Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

I just saw a preview of the last 4 episodes of CSI NY -- it showed a man being shot, Danny and Mac running up to him, pulling his coat aside (to reveal a police badge) and Danny saying "He's a cop!!" -- hmm, who did it!?

Posted by DANNYSGIRL:
I just saw a preview of the last 4 episodes of CSI NY -- it showed a man being shot, Danny and Mac running up to him, pulling his coat aside (to reveal a police badge) and Danny saying "He's a cop!!" -- hmm, who did it!?

Welcome DANNYSGIRL ! :)

Interesting information, a good episode to watch no doubt, however, any episode with Danny is a good episode to watch. Where did you get the chance to see previews of the last four episodes?

Ali

It's a promo being shown on CBS now. And there's a bit more than just that...Mac says "Are you sure this is the man you were chasing?" and then we see him pull aside the guy's coat where there is blood and the badge. Then we see Danny point and sound rather scared when he says "He's a cop!"

Uh-oh. I wonder if this is just cleverly spliced together pieces of scenes or if they're sequential. Hmm.

Please pardon my grammar and fangirliness, but I just saw this and I had to tell someone.

I was watching CSI: Miami and I saw a commercial for the 4 new eps of CSI: NY. And this is what I saw:
There was a gunshot. Mac says to Danny "Are you sure this was the guy you were chasing?" Danny says "Yeah." The shot changes to a man on the ground bleeding and there is a badge. Danny says "He's a cop?!"

Danny shot a cop!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :eek:

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo intrigued!

OMG Katie pleeeeeease post a link to the picture you are reffering to!!! Just post a link, we can visit if we would like, I want to see baaaaaad!!!!!

BTW Aglarelen your siggy blend is gorgeous!

yes, I think that more pictures of carmine's assets, the better. I know that I will then be able to get through the day much better if I saw it :p

*thinking of spanking Carmine's ass*

*thinking of spanking Carmine's ass*

I pop into the Locker Room for some quality time with fellow Danny fans, and this is the first thing I see?! :eek: :lol: :p

Posted by lament:
I pop into the Locker Room for some quality time with fellow Danny fans, and this is the first thing I see?! :eek: :lol: :p

Now honestly, are you suprised? :lol:

I think there was a discussion a few posts up about the new promo...it's raised some concern that perhaps Danny has shot a cop. Have you seen it? If so, what do you think?

Posted by jesstiger81:
BTW Aglarelen your siggy blend is gorgeous!

Thank you. I'm a colorbar whore and this is my favorite. And that's not just because I made it. Those pics are excellent.

Carmine is Love! and Danny is Love! :devil:

Now honestly, are you suprised?

No, I guess not! :) :lol:

I think there was a discussion a few posts up about the new promo...it's raised some concern that perhaps Danny has shot a cop. Have you seen it? If so, what do you think?

I nearly spazzed out when I saw that! :eek: Can you imagine how this will affect him if he did indeed shoot a fellow cop?! Good grief!!

First of all, Danny is the sensitive one. This could really destroy him. If it happens in the season ender, I could see him leaving the unit and the story picking up three months later.

Second, can you imagine the other officers' reactions?

I like to think that the writers are putting Danny through all this to A) toughen him up and B) let Carmine show off his acting ability. I mean when you've got good actors you should play to their strengths. Carmine is good at showing emotions and playing the hothead. He's just so real that I can easily seperate him from Danny.

Carmine should definitely dazzle with this storyline!!

edited because I'm so tired I can't spell "should." :rolleyes:

YES! Tuesday's finally here, so CSI NY and Danny goodness tonight!
Argh, I'm just waiting til I get to 100 posts so I can show you this pic I found in a magazine. Very very nice.

You know, as much as I love them, Icon Challenges suck. I made this new icon that I want to share with y'all but I can't. I have to wait a week since I entered it in a challenge at boys_of_csi on LiveJournal. I did take 2nd and 3rd place there this past week, but the icons weren't Danny related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back