Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I just had a Danny/Aiden dream! I'm posting it over in the Danny/Aiden thread. Wow! It's almost like it would happen in the show... IF it happened.

Hey, where's that other nudity picture???

I have one of the greatest photos of Carmine...BUT the thing is that it contains nudity and I can't show it. If I get an okay, I will...but until then I gotta keep it underwraps.
I give you permission. And if it's his butt that's the nude part, we've all seen it before anyway, so just show us anyway. :lol:

As long as the pic isn't frontal nudity, it should be okay. Sorry to rain on everyone parade (I know, I know--throw tomatoes at the killjoy mod!), but we gotta keep it PG-13.

That was the Meter talking, not me! ;) :lol:

The preview for the final 4 eps of NY looked so good! Danny might shoot a cop??? Oh man...that's huge. I gotta say, he is going to take that hard. And that's going to be bad news for him personally and professionally. Yikes. Could make things really interesting though.

Dude, if Danny accidentally shoots a cop I think saying he's gonna "take it hard" is a major understatement. I think it might mess with him hardcore, emotionally and mentally. So, Carmine, how good are you at crying on command?

The preview for the final 4 eps of NY looked so good! Danny might shoot a cop??? Oh man...that's huge. I gotta say, he is going to take that hard. And that's going to be bad news for him personally and professionally. Yikes. Could make things really interesting though.

A whumped Danny is an interesting Danny! ;) It's Carmine's own fault for being a good actor.

wow, I haven't seen the promos yet for the new eppys. Danny definately will be hurting after that one, both professionally and with everyone else involved. I do love seeing Carmine's excellent acting skills and look forward to seeing how his character will come out of this one!

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Dude, if Danny accidentally shoots a cop I think saying he's gonna "take it hard" is a major understatement. I think it might mess with him hardcore, emotionally and mentally. So, Carmine, how good are you at crying on command?

Yeah, no kidding! :lol: I'm sure that would be traumatic for anyone, but Danny seems less able to control his emotions than any of the other people on the team. He'd be a mess.

I'm seriously hearing hysterics if him shooting a cop is the way it plays out. I mean, just the sound of his voice when he says "He's a cop?!" sounds on the verge of a scream. I'm really looking forward to seeing how well Carmine does with this.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
I'm seriously hearing hysterics if him shooting a cop is the way it plays out. I mean, just the sound of his voice when he says "He's a cop?!" sounds on the verge of a scream. I'm really looking forward to seeing how well Carmine does with this.

I am too, but again I wonder...wouldn't that be going too far? Criminal past + disobeying a superior + shooting a cop? How does that no equal fired?

What I could see happening is that Danny thought he shot the cop, gets all angsty, and then it turns out someone else did it. But would that be a cop out? And how awesome am I for thinking of that pun? :lol: ;)

What ep will this be in?

Hopefully it doesn't spell "bye, bye Danny".

It's got to be one of the last 4. And if I counted right, after tomorrow night, they're all new episodes until the end of the season. And I don't really think that it'll spell bye bye for him. People make mistakes...he's just made a few more than the others this season.
I need to see this promo...

CSIMelissa: Hopefully it doesn't spell "bye, bye Danny".

Nah! CBS would be psycho if they rid of Danny! Just look at the Locker Room! :lol:

Top: I am too, but again I wonder...wouldn't that be going too far? Criminal past + disobeying a superior + shooting a cop? How does that no equal fired?

At least suspended. Honestly, I love these characters, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't get disciplined one in a while. He should have been officially reprimanded for disobeying Mac.

In the case of Danny accidentally shooting a cop, though? He'd punish himself more than the NYPD ever could. :(

Posted by lament:
At least suspended. Honestly, I love these characters, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't get disciplined one in a while. He should have been officially reprimanded for disobeying Mac.

Agreed. He deserved to be written up for that. I suspect the only reason he wasn't is because Mac has a soft spot for him and wants to see him get this promotion and a write up could damage that.

In the case of Danny accidentally shooting a cop, though? He'd punish himself more than the NYPD ever could. :(

Yeah, probably, though the NYPD could probably take care of him pretty good, too. ;) I imagine if he does indeed shoot a cop, it will be because the cop has gone bad or he shot at him first.

I was just thinking that about CBS too. They'd be CRAZY to get rid of Carmine now. I'll bet that they're taking something way out of context and making it look better to get people interested. Like MTV does with Real World. :lol:

Posted by lookaboomerang:
I was just thinking that about CBS too. They'd be CRAZY to get rid of Carmine now. I'll bet that they're taking something way out of context and making it look better to get people interested. Like MTV does with Real World. :lol:
Never ever watched the Real World but they tend to do that on soap operas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back