Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by Wiggles:
Posted by CSIMelissa:
Alrighty I realize this isn't from CSI, it's Black Hawk Down, but isn't this a sexy shot?

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=4151318&a=31723062&p=71530175

what a great picture! how lovely does he look in that pic!

i think i will go and have another look! :devil:

Thought everyone would like that. Here's a link to the rest of the caps I took from Black Hawk Down. I'm going to add some CSI: NY caps I've taken eventually.

M

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4151318&a=31723062&f=

Melissa, I was just looking at your autograph collection on your site. There's three signatures on the CSI:NY photo. I can see that one is Gary's, who are the other two? I'm assuming that one is Carmine, cause it's signed directly over his head. :lol:

*jumps with glee* Crime and Misdemeanor caps are up at PastMyShoulder! Hahahaha =D

Okay, I've just been going through some caps, from that episode (and others. heehee.) But I realised, he really seems to like his tongue. Hahaha. I'm not sure if this has already been pointed out, but too many pages... can't... read... all...! Hahaha. And does anyone mind? *looks around* Well, I certainly don't! Anyway, from what I've noticed, there have been a number of shots where Danny/Carmine has his tongue out. (Do I notice too much??) Hmn, yeah. I just found it really interesting, and well... really cute/sexy! Hahahaha ><"

tongue, tongue, tongue, tongue, and more tongue.

Hahahaha. Okay. I have too much spare time ><". But I really couldn't help it!!! I hope you all aren't too bored. *giggles* Hehehehehe. =D And apologies if someone else had already mentioned this before.

Posted by Aglarelen:

I'm not quite sure what you'd actually call them. Not realism. I'm not sure they really fit into just one category like that. The two paintings that were in Tri-Borough can be seen here. #1 and #2

Thanks Aglarelen. Does he give them titles? The first one looked rather sea sick. Didn't really like that one. The second had better colours, especially in the top half of the painting - very relaxing. It looked like an alien face.

Wonder if his artistic tendencies could include chocolate body paint?

^The titles are at his website. I can't recall them offhand, but I bet someone here can. :lol:

Chocolate body paint and Danny? My how I'd love to cover him in and then [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]!

:mad: My nemesis strikes on a Monday morning! :mad:

Danny and tongue. Yeah, I'm not even gonna incite the wrath of the Meter with that one. Just, um...see where I'm going. ;) :lol:

he seems to have his tounge out a lot, finished work at last, and it was so exiting, NOT!

Posted by sock:
Anyway, from what I've noticed, there have been a number of shots where Danny/Carmine has his tongue out. (Do I notice too much??) Hmn, yeah. I just found it really interesting, and well... really cute/sexy! Hahahaha ><"

Why is this? :confused:
Because the boy licks his lips constantly! :lol:
So, you get all these screen caps of him with his tounge in various stages of being out of his mouth. :p

My only problem with him doing that is that he's giving me chapped lips. Everytime he licks his lips I unconsciously lick mine. The worst part is that he's giving me chapped lips and yet I don't get to have the fun of kissing him to get them. :mad: :lol:

Posted by csifeline:
Thanks Aglarelen. Does he give them titles? The first one looked rather sea sick. Didn't really like that one. The second had better colours, especially in the top half of the painting - very relaxing. It looked like an alien face.

Wonder if his artistic tendencies could include chocolate body paint?

Your welcome. The first one is called Sisster Tight and the second is called Wetherly Drive. My favorite one is Wetherly Drive 2. I love the colors and the curves. My art major friend calls it "the colorful vagina". *glares at the PG-13-o-meter* It's a scientific term. That still makes me laugh. The strange thing for me is the letters "ME" in the bottom left. My nickname is EmmE and it gets shortened a lot to ME. It boggles my mind. :p

What about caramel?! Yum. Oh yeah! That man can paint anything he wants on my stomach. :devil:

i wounder why it has me in the corner, anyone know?

My art major friend calls it "the colorful vagina".
Funny, that's what I thought it looked like at first too. My cousin thought it was boobs. The even better part about that, is that he's 7. :lol:

Posted by lookaboomerang:
Melissa, I was just looking at your autograph collection on your site. There's three signatures on the CSI:NY photo. I can see that one is Gary's, who are the other two? I'm assuming that one is Carmine, cause it's signed directly over his head. :lol:

Yes, it's Carmine and the other is Joe Chapelle, the director for the ep "Supply and Demand."

[/QUOTE] My only problem with him doing that is that he's giving me chapped lips. Everytime he licks his lips I unconsciously lick mine. The worst part is that he's giving me chapped lips and yet I don't get to have the fun of kissing him to get them. :mad: :lol:

[/QUOTE]

And while you're licking his lips when he does, I've suddenly noticed that "boom" has become part of my regular vocabulary. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back