Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Yep. He insults his own work. The two paitings he's looking at are both his. You can see them at www.carminegiovinazzo.com.

And on the subject of Danny and Maka wait til you see 'Til Death Do We Part. There's a great Danny/Maka scene in there. I gotta go check out this Danny/Maka thread now. I think they are cute. ;)

i think danny will stay single in the show, after all it's about crime not romance, i think if the characters start to have relationships , we stop watching the crime, and that is the star of the show, thats what i like about it anyway, apart from mr hottie himself of course :p.

Posted by Aglarelen:
Yep. He insults his own work. The two paitings he's looking at are both his. You can see them at www.carminegiovinazzo.com.

And on the subject of Danny and Maka wait til you see 'Til Death Do We Part. There's a great Danny/Maka scene in there. I gotta go check out this Danny/Maka thread now. I think they are cute. ;)

yeah i have seen his paintings on the site but i only really saw one of them properly but no worrys i taped the ep so i am going back to look at it!

I know i hear about all these good eps that i haven't seen yet but not to worry i will hold on but i can wait to see that ep then! yeah and from what i have seen they are cute together!

I only have a slow dial up connection and that site just refuses to load properly with me. What do all the pictures look like? I.e are they life like, impressionist, what ever all the other painting styles are.......?

Posted by brummie:
i think danny will stay single in the show, after all it's about crime not romance, i think if the characters start to have relationships , we stop watching the crime, and that is the star of the show, thats what i like about it anyway, apart from mr hottie himself of course :p.

I think the show could use a little romance. If it goes overboard then it could kill the whole concept of the show. I just can't understand why Danny hasn't gotten anyone yet. He's such a hottie.

I think the show could use a little romance. If it goes overboard then it could kill the whole concept of the show. I just can't understand why Danny hasn't gotten anyone yet. He's such a hottie.

[/QUOTE]

Well, the character DID say he had "girlfriends" for that sorta thing.

The writers leave a lot of room for imaginations to wander...and I love that. Just last episode, Aiden told Danny he was cute or something like that. Let it all out Aiden...you know you wanna. :lol:

Eh.. She's playing hard to get. Actually, I don't think anything will ever come of those two. A casual relationship will be all I think. Anything other than that would be kinda weird. (Did those words just come from MY fingers?!) :eek:

Posted by csifeline:
I only have a slow dial up connection and that site just refuses to load properly with me. What do all the pictures look like? I.e are they life like, impressionist, what ever all the other painting styles are.......?

I'm not quite sure what you'd actually call them. Not realism. I'm not sure they really fit into just one category like that. The two paintings that were in Tri-Borough can be seen here. #1 and #2

i like them. thanks for posting that. he is good with his hands. right my mind is in the gutter, it is to early, speak to you guys later,
lynsx :p

Good with his hands!!!!

I can't believe you just said that! LOL. He IS a mastermind at painting though, those are brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back