Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by WhitePearl:
Did you guys already know that in CSI :NY ,Danny's real name is Daniel Messer ?..Danny sounds much cuter :rolleyes:

Never known any one called Dan or Danny that just had that on their birth certificate. I'd actually think the parents were a bit strange if they did. Nicknames are good but it's always best to have something more serious, if you will, on official documents. Bet he got called Daniel when he was in trouble though!

Well we've discussed the meaning of Carmine's name and the meaning of Messer so lets move onto Danny.

I've found two meanings. 'God has judged' and 'God is my judge'.

Perhaps more significantly in the Old Testament, Daniel got thrown into the lions' den but emerged unscathed.

Could this tie in with the Tanglewood episode? He had somthing to do with the gang but emerged without a tattoo?

I know I stand alone in the no tattoo corner but it's innocent until proven guilty people.

All these cat people!

WhitePearl and brummie have one. jesstiger81 has two and I have two as well.

So do think Carmine/Danny is a cat or dog person?

he is a cat person, he has a pic of a cat on his website in candid shots.
he must like pussy cats!

I have a kitty cat, my black cat Sylvester. He is almost 5 years old. Hee hee Carmine does as well, he loves him some pu, I mean he must at least like cats! :devil:

I am 16 which would be 8 squared.

:p 8 squared is 64. 4 squared is 16. Not a math fan I take it :p

Just to join the discussion, I also have 2 cats - Comet and Starbuck. (I love them so!) And yes, Danny is definitely a cat person. Who couldn't love a cat?

[does anyone here live in LA and if so what areas are not very good and should be avoided!

I also have cats !
Well actually I only have one the other is my sisters he got to stay at home when she moved out of home but anyways mine is called Missy and the other is Kitty!

Hmm, cats eh? I've got two, Buster and Baby.

I wonder if Danny has a cat. What do you think? Does he seem like the cat type? I think maybe he could be.

Anyways, pics...

CSINY_118_683.jpg

Mmmm, lab coat...

CSINY_118_304.jpg

Did I post this one yesterday? I don't think I did. Oh who cares...

CSINY_118_313.jpg

Ooooh...Danny in the lab. With smoke. He's so hot, he's causing something in the lab to literally sizzle. :devil:

Am I the only one who doesn't have a cat? :p I don't have any pets but I'm definitely a dog person. Dogs are just so warm and affectionate. I like cats, too, but I'm just much more into dogs.

*stares at pictures for long period*

ahhh I finally got to watch CSI: NY yesterday afternoon !
Here in Australia the channel has been playing it out of order and the one i taped this week was the first eposide !

And I loved it when they show Dany first at the big bin and they show Danny wearing a white shirt I was in heaven!!! :D

He has the sexiest lips I have ever seen in my life!

Posted by Top41:
Am I the only one who doesn't have a cat? :p I don't have any pets but I'm definitely a dog person. Dogs are just so warm and affectionate. I like cats, too, but I'm just much more into dogs.

I'm don't have cats either, I used to have one though. I have 2 huge dogs. Yeah, I like dogs better too, they're more loving.

Posted by Top41:

Yeah but dogs have to be like, walked and stuff. :lol: Seriously though, dogs are cool and all but cats are just, I dunno, awesome. My Baby might be a troublemaker but he's such a darling. If I'm not feeling well or something he'll come over and worry around me and finally curl up beside me. Plus cats are hilariously funny.

Again, his fascination for his lips...

CSINY_118_300.jpg

I love his nose, don't you?

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for awhile now. I wanted to point this out in the Anthony Zuiker interview, not that's it hard to miss:

"What I can tell you is that Danny Messer had a lot more involvement with the Tanglewood Boys than he's leading on. I believe if all goes well, "Tanglewood part 2" will air during November sweeps," Zuiker says, and adds, "The Mac Taylor/Danny Messer relationship will get a little more complicated. I always saw Danny Messer as the Sonny Corleone of the show--hot tempered, not trusting. He is right now the most off-center character that we have."

So I guess this won't be what's going on in the next new episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back