Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

I leave for an hour and ya'll get all dirty again. Is it me?

Posted by Top41:
Especially at the lab! Heck, I'd throw him on one of those lab tables and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]!

Indeed! I can't think of a sexier place to have adventurous sex than at the lab. Yum. All those microscopes around...

:p to the PG-13-o-Meter. You're just jealous. :p

:lol:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Indeed! I can't think of a sexier place to have adventurous sex than at the lab. Yum. All those microscopes around...

Stuff to break, knock over...and I won't say any more than that, lest I bring the wrath of the PG-13-o-Meter down on my head. :p

I can't really think of anything else to say that the PG-13-o-Meter won't smack me down for, so I'll just leave it at that. :p :cool:

Shoot, everything I was thinking just now is banned by the PG-13-o-Meter!

Sex...lab...Danny...excuse me for a moment please....

aiuj 9e87 230 ;klj ;ld j08wu r23 knocksovermicroscopes 09 '23 j';lkd pdoif breaks DNA testing machine p09u 23j ldkj; awe

Posted by Top41:
Stuff to break, knock over...

Papers that get wrinkled and then shoved off the desk to land peacefully under a table...

Man, my mind is just going to town on this particular fantasy, I think the PG-13-o-Meter would have a fit if it could see what my imagination is throwing at me. Mmmm, Danny would so totally have his lab coat on... :devil:

CSINY_112_070.jpg

MARIEL!!!!!!! The lab coat comment made my imagination go CRAZY!

Man, my mind is just going to town on this particular fantasy, I think the PG-13-o-Meter would have a fit if it could see what my imagination is throwing at me. Mmmm, Danny would so totally have his lab coat on... :devil:

CSINY_112_070.jpg

Aw, hell, in my fantasy, Danny's wearing nothing but his lab coat, and then he unbuttons it slowly and slides it off his shoulders and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]...

Curses!!! :mad: A pox upon your house, PG-13-o-Meter! :mad:

:devil:

Posted by Top41:
Aw, hell, in my fantasy, Danny's wearing nothing but his lab coat, and then he unbuttons it slowly and slides it off his shoulders and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]...

Curses!!! :mad: A pox upon your house, PG-13-o-Meter! :mad:

:devil:

Is it hot in here or is it just me? :lol:

Seriously, I'm sitting here grinning like an idiot because my mind can't come up with any thoughts that are rated less than R, I just keep picturing the lab coat scenario... *Drool*

Is it hot in here or is it just me? :lol:

Oh hell yeah... :devil:

Seriously, I'm sitting here grinning like an idiot because my mind can't come up with any thoughts that are rated less than R, I just keep picturing the lab coat scenario... *Drool*

Maybe we could do it kinda like Mad Libs:

And then Danny got on the table and [verb] and then he laid back and [verb]...

OK, I can't keep that up. It ain't even gonna look clean even with the Mad Lib substitutions. :lol:

My mind is dirty and nothing is going to change that. :lol:

yikes, you guys are raunchy... :p

then again, so am i... :devil:

Posted by Top41:
Maybe we could do it kinda like Mad Libs:

And then Danny got on the table and [verb] and then he laid back and [verb]...

Lmao! Girl, you crack me up! :lol:

My mind is dirty and nothing is going to change that. :lol:

Nor should you have to. Being good is boring, naughty is fun. Like Billy Joel says: "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." :D

^That could have been so much worse if I'd put nouns in! :lol:

Billy Joel was so right on the money! :lol: :devil:

I am soooo very glad that I am not alone ( I knew I wouldn't be) :lol: in the things that , oh damn I can't put anything PG-13 in this thread! CURSED CURSED CURSED

Heh heh, Danny with nothing but a lab coat and a smile, in the lab, and me ;) I am in Utopia!

Yeah, I gotta say, that puts a damn sexy new spin on the old trenchcoat cliche. It would be hot. Microscopes would definitely go flying. :lol:

Oh my gosh, I heard THE song on the radio today! The one where the thug Tanglewood boys are dancing when Mac, Stella, and Flack come to question them in the snow. You know, they show the guy's feet dancing. "Drop it like it's hawt" by Snoop Dogg.

That makes me think about my Tanglewood boy... I wanna dance up on him!!! Everytime I hear that song I think about grinding on Danny in the lab! I'm talking about dancing you pervs!!! LOL

Too late for the correction. My mind already deteriorated into another form of grinding.

<glares at the meter> There wasn't ONE profane word in that sentence so there!

Isn't it fortunate that the PG-13-o-meter can't sensor our thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back