Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

I think I'm just gonna send him a picture of me in my friend A who loves Carmine at the mall together or something like that and a nice message... then that's it. :) How tame of me!

jorja_fan86 said:
^ In may personal opinion it's way too tame :devil:. If that was me talking I would explain how it makes easier access, how it would feel against his skin etc. Just make him want you real bad :devil:.

Please to be my beautiful Greek wife right now.

;) But seriously, if that's too tame in your opinion ... no nudity allowed, ya know! (What a shame, I know.) :lol:

Kimmychu said:
I gotta question.

Where does 'nothing but skimpy lingerie' fall into? Too much, Just fine or Too tame? :devil:

I am gong to go with "just fine". :p

Kimmychu said:
I gotta question.

Where does 'nothing but skimpy lingerie' fall into? Too much, Just fine or Too tame? :devil:
Fire it up, baby. Just fine. No nudity is the only request. Anything else is just peachy. :D

Thumpy - You're not blonde anymore? You've definitely gotta send a pic with your submission then because I wanna see.

I like that there seems to be a variety of stuff -- some dirty, some not. That way he might find whatever appeals to him in any given mood in the book of personal ads. Sometimes a guy wants a slut; sometimes not. Variety really is the spice of life.

Fay - C'mon, you must participate! Pretty please??? Doesn't have to be dirty. Though personally I think the virgin thing could be quite a selling point. I'm guessing that at 33, he hasn't seen one of those since ... I dunno ... prom night? :lol: But seriously, write a clean one and be a part of this. You don't want a piece of ass that fine to be lonely, do you?

EDIT:
Tiara - Good luck with the publisher! Be sure to keep us posted. :D

^^I've been on Fay about participating. The virgin thing could indeed be a good selling point. Hmmm...wonder if I can use that approach? :rolleyes: Let's see, I've got two kids so he probably won't buy into that. :(

I am working on my ad. At this point I'm kinda going with the "single white female" thing but with the "single" crossed out and "married" written in. Who knows, every now and then he may be up for just a quick romp without any strings attached. :p Although I'm not sure I would want him to get away so easily.

I haven't decided how naughty I'm gonna go with it just yet. I certainly don't have a problem with the naughtiness though and there will be at least some in there. As for a picture...that's a tough call. If I happen to stumble upon the right picture (that wasn't taken 20 years ago :lol:) then I may send one in. I'm not opposed to it, I just hate digging around for a picture.

I can't wait to hear his reaction after he reads all of them. I'm sure he will get a big kick out of it. I missed the LBB thing so there's no way I'm missing out on this. :devil:

1CSIMfan said:
I missed the LBB thing so there's no way I'm missing out on this. :devil:

You said it.

I'm working on my ad, got a few cool lines so far but I'm waiting for some mroe inspiration... ;)

This seems to be a cool project! But for myself - creativity hits me very seldom. I haven't had any inspiration yet. Never thought about a personal ad before. But who knows, maybe I wake up tomorrow or come home from work with THE ad (definately not very naughty one) in my head.

Anyway, I've been lurking for quite a while until I found the guts to register (more or less thanks to a very nice mod here). But from reading here I know that there are a lot of creative people on the board and I'm sure Carmine will get some great ads.

Well a picture won't be part of my ad, I can tell you that right now. :lol: Maybe I'll put a happy face sticker on it or something. :p I'm a whole lotta woman, but I don't think I've taken a decent picture in about, oh, 40+ pounds. :lol:

I'll see how things go. On the one hand, I need to participate in a project for Carmine one of these days (and I know we'll never get out of the gutter when it comes to stuff to send him :lol:), but on the other hand I'll probably be totally horrified as soon as I slip the envelope in the mail and I realize exactly what I've done (and proceed to attempt to squeeze my fat ass through the mail slot to retrieve it--and they'll have to use the jaws-of-life to get me out)...*cough* Yeah, well, we'll see...I've got a few ideas. ;)

:lol: Fay you're cracking me up girl! You have to submit something, and it doesn't have to be completely smutty and dirty. Just sell yourself to Carmine. Tell that hot piece of Italian man why you are the best woman for him!

Seriously, do any of us really know what he likes, as far as dirty or sweet? I think having a little bit of everything keeps it more interesting. and think of it this way, this may also mean more autographed pictures of his hotness....... ;)

Lonia welcome to the New York thread! I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the board, Lonia! Glad you decided to join. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we do.

Fay - You're killing me. You've got loads of creativity in you. This project is right up your alley.

I think Thumpy raises a good point when she says none of us know what he likes. We don't. Everyone should just be themselves. Don't try to be dirty. Don't try to be sweet. Don't try to be anything. Just be you.

Fay c'mon, you know you want to! You can even use parts of the chat transcript as material. God knows we were dirty enough.

1CSIMfan you up for another round o f encouraging Teh Fay to join the party?

Well, if I try to be myself chances are I'll end up in prison somewhere so I may have to tame myself just a lil' bit.

When I start my belly dancing lessons soon I'll probably get new ideas for the ad :devil:.

Sell myself? Please, I'll just give it up. I've saved this carnal treasure for almost 22 years, but if anybody can get me to drop it like it's hot, it would be Carmine. Besides, I'm all nice and comfy to cuddle with, er, afterwards...wonder what his turn-around time is?...*looks around* What? I'm just curious!

:devil:

But now I'm sad because I'll be moving in the near future and leaving my address will probably be pointless. Damn. Guess he won't be able to hurry his hot ass across the country and tap--er, I mean, knock on my door, that was what I meant. ;)

knock on my door, that was what I meant.
"Come and knock on our door, we've been waiting for you!" Ah yes, "Three's Company" theme song never gets old. Come on Fay, our man flies all over the country, he can hunt you down in your new locale.

I'll have to open a special new e-mail account with a name like me_so_horny@mail2hottie.com or something. Then I can be like 'contact me for directions.' MapQuest, baby, MapQuest. :lol:

It'll be, like, a sooper-sekrit torrid love affair or something. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back