Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

MrsGiovinazzo said:
The lyrics I wrote and the reference in "London Bridge" is to 2 Live Crew. Genius smut rappers of the '80s. Give them a listen, Jorja. They're right up your alley. :lol:

And I could be wrong but I believe THEY sampled the line from the movie Platoon.

EDIT:
Kimmychu said: If I remember right, it comes from a war movie called ... Full Metal Jacket? There was a nasty scene in it where an American soldier was really roughing up a Vietnamese prostitute. A fellow soldier was about to put a stop to it, but another prostitute approaches him and draws him away, saying, "Me love you long time." I think that's how the line got so famous.

I didn't read this b4 I posted. Yeah that's the movie I was thinking of.

Mrs. G do you have any pictures of the last project? Sounds very funny and I'm curious about how it looks.
Too bad that I couldn't participate :(

Great job everyone who participated!
This guy won't be lonely any more in the future

I'm back! Ha, can't wait until the new project, I will definately get it too you on time! I know he'll love this one, it was so great!

Four days to go before the new project is announced and we still don't know whether he received this one :(

I cannot WAIT for this new one to start (/me rubs hands together in anticipation). Got my typing fingers at the ready. :D

^ Excellent. Ready those typing fingers. Next project goes up on Monday. :D

Oooo you've changed your siggie! Me likee :) Bit of a msyognist, old Nietzsche, but he 'gave good quote' :lol: Quite a few of my favourite quotes are by him.

Like this one:

Thanks. Like your new siggie too. I just dusted off Nietzsche recently because I saw "Little Miss Sunshine." The man is highly quotable. Here are a couple of my favs:

- "You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

- "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." :lol:

- "No price is too high to pay for the privilege for owning yourself."

What are we living in a parallel universe or something? :lol: I only just put my copy back in the bookcase, thinking "I'll get back to that" because I'm currently in the depths of 'House of Leaves'.

LOVED Little Miss Sunshine. Saw it on the plane over to Western Australia. Alan Arkin in particular was hilarious.

- "You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

That one was my email signature for the longest time. Still is on some accounts.

This has gone way OT, but I'm sitting here bored off my scone. It's a 'don't-anyone-dare-go-outside-today-it's-too-hot' kind of day. So staying home in the aircon.

^^^ wow, wish it was like that here in so-cal. Its the type of day where the sky is going 'yeah, the second you walk outside I'm going to drop all this rain on your a$$', hasnt happened yet... hit the beach today and nothing happened...but, we need the rain... I hate to say it.

Cant wait for the new project. I really am going to try and participate in this one... honest.. :)

Here's another 'stupid' question I've been pondering (see I AM bored) ... I know what the up-pointing arrow thingies (upsided-down 'v's) MEAN, but I'll be buggered if I can find them on my keyboard :lol: :lol: :confused:

Considering it's the middle of summer here on the Holiday Coast of NSW Australia, stinking hot and humid is the norm. I've been seeing on the news that there's been the threat of bushfires near LA, and that it's been 22 degrees celsius in NY with NO snow all winter. That's freaky weather. We need rain too. El Nino is being blamed I believe :)

You'd BETTER participate in this project. Otherwise we'll be after you with a big pointy stick. :lol:

shift+6, Jules. :lol:

It's kind of cold here, I'm wearing socks. I hate wearing socks. *pout*

I'm looking forward to the new project too. :D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

oh for F***'S SAKE. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got to throw away my glasses a few years back when they told me my eyesight had corrected itself. Maybe I need to go back again ... have them retested :rolleyes:

I'm all over this next project like fleas on a dog. ;)

^^^^ ::giggles:: ... ::shudders away in the corner from crankyjules :: please dont hurt me - its all school, blame it on my classes and work for not having enough time for projects - damnit! And any extra time I have when I'm not at school, I'm at the ranch practicing... darn me for being busy... :)

I'll participate, I promise. Even if its not the BEST participation, but I'll do something.

Yeah, Malibu has been hit pretty hard with a brush fire, it burned Sharon Stones house (?? I think thats whose house it was) and caught a few other celebs' backyards on fire, so I hate to say it - I'm with Fay , I hate socks, and cold and basically sweatshirts and long sleeves - its so not Cali. But, the firemen in Malibu could use the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back