Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

Jorja claims to be a virgin, but sometimes that girl even shocks me. :eek: :eek:
:lol: :lol:
* high-five, baby, you know I love you*

*high fives Mrs.G :lol:* I am full of surprises & shocks :devil:.

Y'know, I surprise myself sometimes too. Like, for someone who has grown up with a family full of prudes I'm amazed at how um, naughty I've turned out to be :lol:.

I luvz ya too Springmoon. I luvz ya long time :lol:.

jorja_fan86 said:
I luvz ya long time :lol:.
Damn it, jorja. Now I'm wondering how long it'll take before I stop singing, "Oh me so horney. Oh me so horney. Me love you long time." :lol:

:lol: Where's that from anyway? I keep saying it 'cause there's that line from that London Bridge song that goes,

"I'm Fergie ferg & me love you long time."

:lol: That's why I keep saying it & it's because of that damn song.

The lyrics I wrote and the reference in "London Bridge" is to 2 Live Crew. Genius smut rappers of the '80s. Give them a listen, Jorja. They're right up your alley. :lol:

Weren't they the ones who made a song that sampled Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the USA" to combat the censorship craziness that Tipper Gore was spearheading? The song was called "Banned in the USA" if I remember correctly.

jorja_fan86 said:
:lol: Where's that from anyway? I keep saying it 'cause there's that line from that London Bridge song that goes,

"I'm Fergie ferg & me love you long time."

If I remember right, it comes from a war movie called ... Full Metal Jacket? There was a nasty scene in it where an American soldier was really roughing up a Vietnamese prostitute. A fellow soldier was about to put a stop to it, but another prostitute approaches him and draws him away, saying, "Me love you long time." I think that's how the line got so famous.

how have I missed this forum?? you guys are at Page 18 and I'm just now reading through it... damn myself for not finding time to participate in more projects. Someone punch me when the next one comes along so I'll participate.

Y'know, I surprise myself sometimes too. Like, for someone who has grown up with a family full of prudes I'm amazed at how um, naughty I've turned out to be

its funny Jorja - My house was full of the 'dont be bad- no bad thoughts, no swearing, no this no that' and my brain - its amazing when its not in the gutter. I'm not quite at your level - or Mrs. G's level - lol, but I'm getting there, I just need to spend some quality time with you gals and I'm all good... :)

BTW: Mrs. G , I'm going to call you at some point in the next week so we can hang when I come up North... :)

^I think you did participate... ;) :lol:

Oh snap!! I did didnt I? Damnit! Can we re-take that picture?? or can I guve you one to photoshop in? I mean seriously... if I'm going to flaunt myself, I cant half a$$ it... I should just go all out and flaunt myself - the man isnt going to do anything about it. Besides - it would go well with my chosen name. ;)

Oh Top , what would I do without you?? clearly my brain doesnt work once I go on Winter Break. Thanks Top for lookin' out... :)

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: Your pic was great! And I hate to say it, but really, who can compete with jkladis? :( ;)

CSINYRULZ said:
Oh snap!! I did didnt I?
Indeed, Mellons CSI, you definitely participated. :lol: And ladies, let me share that this girl actually uses "oh snap" in person. That wasn't just her cute way of censoring a dirty word. Somehow she's sweet enough to make that work. There's actually an art to that. I know I'd never be able to pull off "oh fudge" with a straight face. :lol:

BTW: Mrs. G , I'm going to call you at some point in the next week so we can hang when I come up North...
Yes, we need to chat. Going away for the hubby's b-day the weekend of the 20th. Hoping you're going to be in the area for longer than just the weekend.

And ladies, let me share that this girl actually uses "oh snap" in person. That wasn't just her cute way of censoring a dirty word.

he he, yes and it seems to come out at least 10 times every 5 minutes - stupid sailor mouth... though its nothing compared to yours Mrs. G ... ;) I may have the awesomness to get away with 'Oh Snap!' but, you're inuendos and sexual comments are seriously the best!

Yes, we need to chat. Going away for the hubby's b-day the weekend of the 20th. Hoping you're going to be in the area for longer than just the weekend.

Thats fine, I'll be out in Boreal snowboarding so it works out. I'll be in town until Wednesday the 24.

I finally got to look at all the pics you posted of the Project - looks great, I liked the wrapping paper - good choice. And ladies - lovely submissions.. :)

awww, thanks CSINYRULZ :lol: :lol: :lol:
I tried hard :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't that hard considering I had hot nekkid Carmine to work with :devil: :devil: I mean think about :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back