Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

Yes, me to. I have to work the next to week (work experience) so I hope I'll have enough time to do it.

Well, crankyjules, looks like we don't have any takers on existential discussion. :lol: Not that it was on-topic anyway. :rolleyes: Wasn't trying to make anyone feel stupid. We all have our areas of interest. I'm exceptionally well-read in philosophy simply because my undergrad majors were political science and religion and I have a law degree. Philosophy heavily underlies all those areas. Should one of you decide to start talking chemistry or physics, my eyes would literally glaze over. :lol:
CarmineFan said:
Any news if Carmine recieved the last one? I'm too curious...
No news. If I hear something, I'll definitely let you know.

Glad you're all excited for the next project. We'll need some really freakin' phenominal participation for this new one to have any impact.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Well, crankyjules, looks like we don't have any takers on existential discussion. :lol: Not that it was on-topic anyway. :rolleyes:
Ah well, you take it where and when you can get it ;) And we didn't even get started with 'Zen & the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance' :lol: :D 'Twas a slow day.

Wasn't trying to make anyone feel stupid. We all have our areas of interest. I'm exceptionally well-read in philosophy simply because my undergrad majors were political science and religion and I have a law degree. Philosophy heavily underlies all those areas. Should one of you decide to start talking chemistry or physics, my eyes would literally glaze over. :lol:
:eek: :eek: I'm a REAL dunce when it comes to science. It was the one subject I honestly was stupid at. Idiotically stupid. We all have our own talents and areas of interest .. exactly as MrsG said.

crankyjules said:
And we didn't even get started with 'Zen & the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance' :lol: :D

... *hides her Harley Davidson books*

Speaking of science, the only science subject I was remotely okay at was chemistry. Because all these pretty colors came out when I mixed all kinds of chemicals. :rolleyes: And no, I never did blow up my school's lab.

Biology was the only one I was good at. You know, the human body. Male anatomy. *snicker* :devil:

My favorite part of Biology was that term that we spent drawing bones. *innocent look*

Oh yes, those bones :devil:. A couple of them that I drew turned out to be a little longer then expected. Oops :devil:.

^^^ wow... Jorja , I was right there with ya on that one. I loved Anatomy class - that was one class I passed no problem.... ;) Of course, I have to say - Health class was a fun one too.. especially the part about... well... ::evil grin:: we all had to have that lecture "This is a mans anatomy, and this is what happens when a mans aroused... "... ::giggles::

I excelled in Phys. Ed... yay for me!!! I wasnt the academic type - I'm more of the 'sweet!! lets play soccer, or football!!'

jorja_fan86 said:
Biology was the only one I was good at. You know, the human body. Male anatomy. *snicker* :devil:

:lol: Why am I not surprised about you being good at male anatomy??? ;)

but in all seriousness, I never formally studied any philosophy, I had a couple lectures on it, both in my current masters degree and one in my undergrad in criminal justice in one of my law classes. everything else I have read has been on my own. I admit it, I am a total geek. :eek: But I have a long way to go.... :)

I loved anatomy and physiology as well. I believe it was discussed in another thread a while back about Carmine teaching the class.... and lots of hands on work. :devil:

:lol: It's something every woman should know. Besides, I need that when my career takes off in LA if you know what I mean :devil:.

I didn't come across existential philosophy so much as I did Political Theory. Of course, I was a Political Science major. Plus I minored in Sociology. Basically, I had a crapload of classes all over the academic spectrum.

CSINYRULZ, have you ever snowboarded at Mammoth? I don't snowboard, but my best friend does. I plan to do that before I'm 40. Maybe.

MrsG, I'll have you know I love 2LiveCrew. I even had their tape in high school, although I had to hide it from my parents. I also liked Eazy-E. Scary, but true. :eek:

Lightbulb: Carmine doesn't have to be lonely. I can be the personal assistant. Jorja can be massage therapist (hope that was PG-13 enough); MrsG can be attorney; CSINYRULZ can be personal trainer; and we'll figure out positions, er, job placement, er, employment for the rest of us. That way, we all win!!! He can pay us with $$$ and some of that swag!!! :lol: :lol: (detecting sarcasm I hope) ;)

PrettyEyes said:
MrsG can be attorney .... He can pay us with $$$ and some of that swag!!! :lol: :lol: (detecting sarcasm I hope) ;)
Representation denied. Not interested in $ or swag. I'd be in it for the :devil: :eek: :devil: and since I can't sleep with my clients, forget it. :lol:

lol, yea im doin a biological science degree and ill come out with these random facts and be greeted with "NERD!!", Then im like, "No, no, you dont understand, it was on csi ny!" :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
PrettyEyes said:
MrsG can be attorney .... He can pay us with $$$ and some of that swag!!! :lol: :lol: (detecting sarcasm I hope) ;)
Representation denied. Not interested in $ or swag. I'd be in it for the :devil: :eek: :devil: and since I can't sleep with my clients, forget it. :lol:

Naughty, naughty MrsG! ;) :p :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back