Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

HAH! I finished it! I'm disappointed with it, because I think it looks terrible, but it's gotta be done. MrsG, I wrote you a nice little love note with some instructions for it. :lol:

Please check your inbox for a message, MrsG.

Not like it's from me or any some such.

Really

Ahhh, submissions from lookaboomerang and jkladis. Nothing makes me happier. :D

You mean, jkladis really submitted an ad of himself and his banana?! :eek: IT MUST BE SAVED FOR POSTERITY!

^ No, there's no pic. He must be too freakin' chicken for that. :confused: Also, it's sadly lacking in personal contact info. I'm trying to persuade him to include his address so that we can all feel Carmine's pain when he writes out a thank you autograph to a dude. :lol: :lol: Yes, I am cruel.

^^^^:lol: Hilarious Mrs.G, hilarious,
anyhoo, thanks for the details it sounds great, faint metallic blue huh, awwww, it'll match his eyes :lol:

Remember, post pics when it's done :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
I'm trying to persuade him to include his address so that we can all feel Carmine's pain when he writes out a thank you autograph to a dude. :lol:

ROTFL! That's gonna be... different :lol:

Depending on how long it takes to get mail from Calgary to California...it should be there by friday. *crosses fingers*

Ok, I just sent mine out this afternoon. They told me it should be to you by noon tomorrow. Not sure if that's noon my time or yours though. :lol: I think that this little incident just might cure my procrastination. :lol: It just cost me 14.00, so you betta appreciate it. :D

^ Ouch! Serves your procrastinating ass right! :lol: But, yes, I appreciate it very much and so will Carmine. Besides, his sweet ass is worth $14.

CSI_in_training - I'll let you know when it gets here.

I've been touching base with everyone as their submission arrives. If it comes by email, I usually reply back by email. If it comes by regular mail, I post something here. If any of you have emailed me and not heard back, let me know. That means I didn't receive it. Or if any of you mailed yours long ago enough that I should have received it by now and you haven't heard from me, let me know.

Gotta agree, Carmine is worth it.

I would NEVER, EVER, EVER have thought of doing something like this til I came here to Talk Csi :lol:

I have been corrupted and dragged into the gutter ... and I love it :devil: :lol: :devil: :lol:

^ Glad you participated Tiara. :D We're a fun group. We've even been known to give panties. :devil:

Just wanted you all to know that jkladis is my hero and has allowed me to include his address in his submission. Woo hoo! Can't wait to see if he gets a signed pic. :lol: I'm still awaiting authorization to include one of his banana eatting pics. *crosses fingers* If that visual doesn't cause poor Carmine's nuts to literally crawl back into his body, he's a true sport. :lol:

I LUV U, JKLADIS. :D

That ... rocks ... so hard! :D Yesyesyes, banana-eating picture! His ad wouldn't be complete without it. :lol:

I'm thinking Carmine will laugh his head off, especially if there's the back story to go with it.

Mrs.G - I know Hill got his panties, but while I'm not a Hill fan, no offense to the guy - for some reason I've been thinking of Hill as a chocolate jelly baby - you know, those little gummy baby's you eat, we get choc ones here in Australia - anyhoo, I would rather participate in anything to do with MY McDREAMY - Carmine. But since I only got here about halfway through the year, I missed the LBB and I'll certainly participate in the Carmine project in the new year.

And poor Carmine - or should that be poor us - if jkladis makes Carmine's balls crawl back into his body...what will we do :confused:
There'll be no Carmine love to go around :( :lol:

OMG jkladis banana pics for Carmine---YES!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back