Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Doesn't matter what you use. Use printer paper, use cardstock, use resume paper, use scrapbook paper, construction paper, toilet paper, rolling papers. Doesn't matter.

I, for one would love to see a project done on 8 1/2 x 11 rolling papers or, better yet, toilet paper! :lol: :lol:

Mrs G. , you crack me up!! :lol:

^ If I amuse you, get your butt all over this project. There's still time.

Alrighty girls, received a submission from a great gal who doesn't even belong to this board today. Sooooo, if a girl who just casually lurks can manage to submit something, those of you who post regularly really need to get off your butts! :lol:

:lol:

Mine just went out today, so you should get it in about three days if the post office works like it's supposed to. ;)

Sorry for spamming, but I think that's really cool that someone outside of the regulars sent you something for this project. It's really great advertising if anything not only for Carmine, but for joining the board as well. That's just really nifty to me...Ok, I'm done now. :)

I've already posted my ad over on BC, but I should mention that I finished it here. ;) I wrote it, got the fun paper from Party Suppliers, printed it off, and mailed it--all in one day. :lol: See, if I hadn't procrastinated, I would have taken days to do it. :lol:

Of course, reading over it again, I see a word I wish I could change. *is a perfectionist* :p

Anyway, I sent it priority mail, so it should arrive in the next few days. Let's cross our fingers, because I don't want to have to just e-mail it after all this. :lol:

I also thought it was cool that someone who doesn't even get to enjoy the fun of chatting with us digs the man enough to send her love.

Thanks for mailing yours off today, Fay and GodofMediocrity! Just a few more people who have said they'd participate and still need a kick in the ass -- PrettyEyes, jkladis and lookaboomerang. Wherever you guys are -- get on it! And anyone else, there's still time if you hustle. :D

I noticed from those who have posted their 'ads' that people have included their phone numbers. Has everyone put down their phone number? :confused:

I debated it ... yeah, no and back again. Thought ... why bother? It's not like anyone's going to get a booty call anyway ... the guy's very professional yadda yadda (sorry if I've burst anyone's bubble of delusionment :lol: ) So I didn't. I mean, the project is all in fun, tongue in cheek :p and I don't want to look like my head's not firmly placed in reality :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Well, the fun part of it is that we know that no one is expecting an actual booty call. But what if he's in the neighborhood and is bored? For a good time call: 301-867-5309.

**not my actual number, people, but one from a song** :lol:

*keels over from crankyjules's icon and twitches uncontrollably*

Can't believe it, but that picture scares me more than the Purple Hat and ... that ... long-haired miniminimini role he had in that ... movie. :lol:

As for the telephone thing, I'm certain lots of the submissions have addresses in them too. That's even more personal info than a telephone number, in my opinion. And while no one has yet to receive a booty call, Carmine has actually snail mailed autographs with messages of thanks to people who submitted stuff for his Birthday Scrapbook project a while back. :)

So yeah, no harm in adding a phone number or address. :lol: Who knows what you'll get in the mail. A solid, physical piece of evidence is better than a phone call anyway. You can show it off anytime to anyone. :p

So. Did anyone ask for a cast of his [BLEEP]?

^ that's what I was thinking as well, Springmoon. I know that the man isn't going to call, I do live in reality and it was done all in fun. :p

Springmoon said:
Well, the fun part of it is that we know that no one is expecting an actual booty call. But what if he's in the neighborhood and is bored? For a good time call: 301-867-5309.

:lol: PLEASE don't anyone get me wrong I wasn't saying anyone SHOULDN'T have or making judgements on those that have. Just me wondering whether I had been overly cautious and should have left it in there after all.

Just because I'm afraid of making myself look like a dork doesn't mean I think anyone else is :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*keels over from crankyjules's icon and twitches uncontrollably*

Can't believe it, but that picture scares me more than the Purple Hat and ... that ... long-haired miniminimini role he had in that ... movie.

Dear Kimmy, I can't be responsible for you fitting on the floor. I would never forgive myself :( I will change the icon when I get home :lol: :lol:

s for the telephone thing, I'm certain lots of the submissions have addresses in them too. That's even more personal info than a telephone number, in my opinion. And while no one has yet to receive a booty call, Carmine has actually snail mailed autographs with messages of thanks to people who submitted stuff for his Birthday Scrapbook project a while back.

So yeah, no harm in adding a phone number or address. Who knows what you'll get in the mail. A solid, physical piece of evidence is better than a phone call anyway. You can show it off anytime to anyone.

Well, yeah, that was exactly why I did include my postal address. I knew he had done that, and I'm hoping he does the same again :D

Ah what the hell ... MrsG, got a gold pen? :rolleyes:

I forgot my address, too. Sent you a revision, MrsG. Sorry for being such a hypocrite, all. Asking everyone to share their ads and I never got around to doing it myself. :p

If you want to see mine, just PM me. I don't want to splash my mug and info for all the world to see (not that the world is missing much :lol:)...

Hats off to you, MrsG for this FANtastic project. And thanks for the compliments on my ad. I guess I learned a lot about Photoshop when Udjat and some of the past gutter girls were asking me to do all those photo manips of Carmine! :lol:

Ooh! Slightly OT: Nim, thanks for passing on the luck. I did indeed manage to catch some of it. ;) :D

crankyjules said:
Ah what the hell ... MrsG, got a gold pen? :rolleyes:
I do, in fact, have a pen that looks identical to the one you used. :D PM or email me your phone # and I'd be happy to write it in for you.

Tala - Got your revised submission. No problem at all to reprint it. ... You mentioned Udjat. God, I miss her. :( My partner in crime back in the day.

Kimmy ... have changed my icon back to protect your precious bod from bruising due to too much twitching :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
I do, in fact, have a pen that looks identical to the one you used. :D PM or email me your phone # and I'd be happy to write it in for you.

Yeah, of course you do (snort - I need a snort smiley. I would use it often). PM'd you with it.

As for sharing, I would have done but I only have a scan of the original thing I did. I since changed the drawing (because nothing is EVER good enough :lol:) and stupidly didn't scan that in (shrug).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back