Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

I think he should teach a course called sack skills 101. Naturally it would be a one on one class (no pun intended). Instead of him giving us a letter grade we'd be grading him & I already know he deserves an A+ :devil:!

A+ + + :devil: Although I think there would have to be a waiting list to get that class. :lol:
I have no idea what im gonna write…20 year old still lives with parents…never leaves their side :confused:

Ooh sounds like lots of fun!

Can taken ladies enter or is it just for single gals?

:lol: this is going to be such a fun project to do... although, feenx , im with you on the whole 'not sure what to write' thing lol there are probably tooooo many things to write!!! hehe

MiaCaro said:
Can taken ladies enter or is it just for single gals?
Of course taken ladies can participate. :D Love of a little flirty fun isn't limited to the single gal.

Excellent! I shall start getting my ideas together then :D :D :D

:lol: i wouldnt be able to live with myself if taken girls couldnt participate!!!!!!! :lol: j/k... but seriously... i would make my self available at the drop of a hat for carmine!!! ;) (naughty... arent i!) :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Exactly. I'm of the opinion that people don't really come into their own until well after college when they've had a few years of real life under their belts. *ducks flying objects hurled by 98% of this board* :lol: If I were looking for a man, I wouldn't touch anything a minute under 30 and I'd expect that he'd been around the block a few times, had his heart broken at some point and been kicked in the ass by life at least once. Not likely to hold my interest otherwise. Hopefully, Carmine appreciates the same.

Amen sister. ;) You tell it like it truly is. I won't look at someone under that (of course, I am only 31) :lol: They are still wayyyyyy immature, but have a little more experience which is necessary, at least for me.

I think that Carmine will appreciate those of us older girls, we have lots to offer ;) :devil:

ThumpyG said:
I think that Carmine will appreciate those of us older girls, we have lots to offer ;) :devil:

Like handcuffs!

Handcuffs and very active imaginations. I, for one, as a happily taken woman will be participating. Sh*t, if there's no hope of an actual hookup, why worry about what I say in a personal ad? :lol:

Oh my God-- I'm so excited! I'm gonna start something soon!

MrsGiovinazzo said:
If you're a dirty old lady, that's great too.

Well that's me included then :lol:

Great idea Mrs G! Even though I was taken, oh years ago now, it's still fun to fantasize :devil:

I'll get working on it.....

Springmoon said:
Sh*t, if there's no hope of an actual hookup, why worry about what I say in a personal ad? :lol:
Exactly. This is a sport we can all enjoy. But just so you all know, if Carmine ever did want to test the accuracy of any statement I may make in a personal ad, I'd find some way to get my husband to agree to that. I'd probably bat my eyelashes, drop to my knees and say, "Baby, give me one night with Carmine and I will [CENSORED] your [CENSORED][CENSORED] all day, every day." :lol: If that doesn't work, I'd promise that he'd never have to pick-up the drycleaning or return another movie to Blockbuster for as long as he lives. Everyone's got their breaking point. I'm sure we could work something out. :lol:

If someone does get a call from him to hook up there better be some details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back