Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm gonna fib my career & say I'm a sex therapist. I definitely can solve his problems of being single & lonely :devil:. Putting down third year college student is so boring :lol:.

Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

Ah, MrsG this is going to be awesome. I will need to scroll through craigslist.com for some inspiration though.

And, if you want to write your phone number on my rack - you're welcome to do so!!

I don't know what he complains about really. The man has his pick all over the US. I can jus hear it now... "Carmine don't come to the women... the women come to Carmine!" :lol:

Springmoon said:
And, if you want to write your phone number on my rack - you're welcome to do so!!
Honey, we could all write our numbers on your rack and there'd still be room left. :lol: *is jealous*

Kimmy - Digital submissions absolutely work. A few of you did some great digital stuff for Eddie and it prints out really well.

feenx said:
Mina I think you can live up to it, you read cosmo :D

:lol: Definitely. My recommendation to him is to do it with me more often. Soon enough he'll be ready to face the women of the world!

CSI808 - he has his pick all over the u.s, Carmine has his pick of the whole world! :lol:

And he can COME on down under to me anytime he likes :devil:

Mrs.G - hope you liked my second pm, you might just have to fight it out with me next year :lol: make sure you kick jkladis' butt :D

Wow this IS SOOOOOOO COOL! Hahahahha, it'll be another photo shoot on my part hahahahaha.... :D

Hmmm, what should I write then? What would an 18-year-old college student offer? Hahahaha....

Like I said at CG.net, THANKS MRS G!!! :D

*thinks what to write*

chaostheory08 said:
Hmmm, what should I write then? What would an 18-year-old college student offer? Hahahaha....
You've got youth on your side. At 18, everything should still be high and firm and perky. :lol:

Hope you girls have fun with this one. :D

^ :lol: But we "oldies" have experience and wisdom on our side... ;)

^ Exactly. I'm of the opinion that people don't really come into their own until well after college when they've had a few years of real life under their belts. *ducks flying objects hurled by 98% of this board* :lol: If I were looking for a man, I wouldn't touch anything a minute under 30 and I'd expect that he'd been around the block a few times, had his heart broken at some point and been kicked in the ass by life at least once. Not likely to hold my interest otherwise. Hopefully, Carmine appreciates the same.

I think Carmine would like to be with a woman whom he can teach a few sack skills to. Seeing as I'm 100% inexperienced I'm totally sure he'd love to give me a try :devil:.

jorja_fan86 said:
I think Carmine would like to be with a woman whom he can teach a few sack skills too. Seeing as I'm 100% inexperienced I'm totally sure he'd love to give me a try :devil:.
You ain't the only one :rolleyes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back