Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

Perfect. Just in time for my b-day! :lol:
I'll add "please, call me to wish me happy birthday"
:devil:

New Years was actually the time frame I had in mind so he knows he doesn't have to go through another year single and lonely.

awww thats sweet MrsG!!!!! it will be a nice christmas present / new years present for him :D i know he will love it that his fans took the time out to think of him and appreciate him at this time of year :D Great timing :D

it would be amazing to have him come online and tell us what he thinks of it :D sooooo cooooool!!!! :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
New Years was actually the time frame I had in mind so he knows he doesn't have to go through another year single and lonely. :D

He won't go through the year as a virgin either but I doubt a sexy beast like that hasn't hit that in the past.

I keep seeing Carmine in a pancake suit (like the kind of thing the idiot wears on the street to hand out fliers for a restaurant).
Now you have me visualizing him in that horrible lobster suit he wore on Shasta McNasty! Combine that with Phoebe from Friends saying "He's her lobster," and my mind's gutterific baby!

I wonder if he even eats lobster now? :lol:

jorja_fan86 said:
MrsGiovinazzo said:
New Years was actually the time frame I had in mind so he knows he doesn't have to go through another year single and lonely. :D

He won't go through the year as a virgin either
LMFAO! What year are you talking about, 2007 or 1987?

Well, he was only 14 in 1987 & I was just 1 so I have no idea if he got it on :eek:. Maybe he got it on with a senior from his high school in a trans am while blasting Journey or whatever was popular in the eighties. I can totally see the car shaking!

I guess only here can we go from talking about a project to guessing the age Carmine lost his virginity. If they only taught this shit in Sunday school or whatever the hell I was sent to.

jorja_fan86 said:
I guess only here can we go from talking about a project to guessing the age Carmine lost his virginity.

LMAO!! It's great isn't it?

I'll bet he was young. I can just see Carmine being a very, very naughty boy during his teenage years :devil:

Question:

Mrs.G, do I send the ad to the same address that I used for the Eddie project or do I have to use a different one this time?

I'm almost all set. I have my hooker perfume that I'm gonna spray on the ad & I also plan to use a pink pen to write in cursive handwritting to really give it that sexy feel. Finally, I'm gonna smear my lips in my red lipstick & kiss the ad like I'm kissing Carmine's [censored]. Great success :D!

Yep, same address as for the Eddie project. The Sacramento address. If anyone still has the Hollywood address from the Hill project, do not use that one. PM me for a Sacramento address.

Can't wait to see your personal ad, jorja. You never fail to amuse. :devil:

Sweet. I just hope I didn't delete the pm with your address :lol:.

Mrs.G, you will get an impression that I'm just a horny young lady & that is absolutely correct. Whoever said men think about sex every 3 seconds....HA! You may learn a lot about me, and there may even be some stuff you may not want to know :devil:.

Um, expect the ad by the end of this week. Give me a holla when you receieve it, unless you're laughing your ass off :lol:.

Oh my dear lord!!!!!!!!! Dare I?

Everyone should just be themselves. Don't try to be dirty. Don't try to be sweet. Don't try to be anything. Just be you.

You sure about that MrsG?

Here goes...

(some boring crap about me) I really want you to wear my ass as a hat and nestle your face in my sweet cheeks. (some more boring crap about what we have in common) I want to pinch your nipples ever so slightly as we lay in bed making idol chit-chat about your day. (a creatively diplomatic closure as only I can deliver) By the way...Can I interest you in some fruit salad?

Oh hell yeah...I can do this right here. :lol:

Excellent, GodofMediocrity. :lol: Email me or mail me a complete entry because no book of personal ads would be complete without yours and your ever-unique humor.

GodofMediocrity ..... :lol: that is some good stuff :D hehe

MrsG .... have you recieved any ad's yet?? i shall be popping mine in the post friday :D

Mrs.G I just put my ad in the mailbox earlier this morning so hopefully you'll get it by the time the weekend starts. I couldn't even look back due to how dirty the material in the ad was :lol:. I'm sure I'll make you proud :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back