Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

jorja you never disappoint for dirrrrty fangirl-ness. Did you ever hear back from him about the purple hat?

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Excellent, GodofMediocrity. :lol: Email me or mail me a complete entry because no book of personal ads would be complete without yours and your ever-unique humor.

:lol: Thought you might like that. :D

I'm thinking of ways to try and top my LBB entry right now. ;)

^ Your LBB entry was pretty great, so I wish you luck in that endeavor. ;)

The only submission I've actually received yet is Springmoon's absolutely fantastic piece of smut. There are still like three weeks to go on this project though, so I have no doubt plenty of amazing stuff will come flowing in. What fangirl wouldn't wanna get in on this? :lol:

Looking forward to receiving your ads. :D

Springmoon said:
jorja you never disappoint for dirrrrty fangirl-ness. Did you ever hear back from him about the purple hat?

Thank you :). Us freaky er, dirrrty girls gotta stick together. I wish I could see what you wrote :devil:.

I need to find me an equally freaky man & Carmine seems just about right.

As for the purple hat email he has not replied yet. In fact, I'm guessing that's the reason why he hasn't responded to any emails lately :lol:. My guess is that whenever he sees my name in his inbox he shields his eyes :lol:.

^ Do you think perhaps that purple hat pic is so heinous it broke his email? :eek:

jorja_fan86 said:

As for the purple hat email he has not replied yet. In fact, I'm guessing that's the reason why he hasn't responded to any emails lately :lol:. My guess is that whenever he sees my name in his inbox he shields his eyes :lol:.

LMAO!!! That bad eh??

^^ It's a possibility. I can see it now...

The email finally loads & as soon as the photo appears *boom* the computer combusted outta nowhere. Pieces are flying everywhere as Carmine ducks under the desk & shields his hair from all the damage. Aieeegghh :eek:.

It's either that or he chose to ignore me. I kinda like the idea of the computer breaking better :lol:.

jorja_fan86 said:
Thank you :). Us freaky er, dirrrty girls gotta stick together. I wish I could see what you wrote :devil:.

Ask and ye shall receive. Fifth or so post down
here.

Of course, I modified it a bit, but the gist of it remains. :devil:

:lol: You all are cracking me up with your personal ads! I am afraid that I am not that creative in that area.

I mean, all I want to tell him is that I 've got a leather whip with his name on it and I expect to use it on his tight, hard ass. In addition to that, I'm going to use his handcuffs, heh from the show, to cuff him to my bed and {Censored} him until he is raw. :devil: But that is just the beginning...

Heh, sounds about perfect, ThumpyG. Why don't you add a few more lines and pass it along? God knows godofmediocrity, jorja and I can't be the only dirty ones in here!

jorja_fan86 said:

:lol: Darn! I really wanted a reply to that email! At least it would put our minds to rest why he took that outrageous picture.

I heard somewhere that he hasn't been replying emails lately due to website or email server problems? :confused: I dunno. Either that, or jorja really did explode his computer with that picture. :p

That was pretty dirty SM! Me likey :devil:. It's a relief to know that I'm not the only one whose ad focused mainly on f*cking :lol:.

Kimmy, I too wanted a reply really badly. He may be able to hide from in the cyber world but if I ever get a chance to grace myself in his presence he's gonna get a huge surprise. The good part is that photo will never ever go away...kinda like me :devil:.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Your LBB entry was pretty great, so I wish you luck in that endeavor. ;)

^ You know, whenever I read that thing it never fails to put a smile on my face.

I actually think this one's going to turn out more funny than smutty...I'm in a mood.

Have you ever had the feeling that your pocket rocket needs a socket?

You know...One of those moods. :lol:

Oww, I love all your ads :D mine is still stuck in my mind :( but I did a little photoshoot!(my twins well covered under the jumper :lol:)
I'm gonna share one of the pic with you, like you did with the ads :)

hey, this is me... ^^

Ooooh Nim that is such a sweet pic :)

Twins not entirely covered I see. Enough of a flash of flesh to get his imagination going :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back