Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!

Twinkletoes said:
Edited to add a little bit of information I found out about the party @ TMZ.com:

Our first stop was the AXELab party at the Playboy Mansion, which was filled to the brim with huge stars and scantily clad women; Colin Farrell, Nick Cannon and Carmen Electra all enjoyed Hef's place -- one of them was even seen hanging out in the legendary grotto -- but that's a secret for now.

Scantily clad women?? Secrets?? :lol: Oh, my...

Messinwithmesser - You always find the best pics for us. Thanks so much! :D Playboy Mansion, huh? If he came home horney, he really shoulda busted out that LBB. ;) :devil:

And if he wants more, we'll give him new "material" soon... :D

^ Soon, he won't even have to leave the house if he wants something to spank to. *cough*kimmy*cough* :devil:

Let's just hope he didn't bring one of the Bunny skanks home! We'd have to sic Mookie on her. "Yeah, boy, shred those extensions. Good Mookie." :devil: :lol:

Besides, Carmine and Colin Farrel at the same party? That's downright scary. :eek:

PrettyEyes said:
Let's just hope he didn't bring one of the Bunny skanks home! We'd have to sic Mookie on her. "Yeah, boy, shred those extensions. Good Mookie." :devil: :lol:
Oh noooooo, Mookie. Don't scratch those! She'll spring a leak! :lol:

Oh noooooo, Mookie. Don't scratch those! She'll spring a leak! :lol:
You just made me spew iced tea all over my monitor! And, I was referring to hair extensions. :lol: :lol: Yours is funny though. If those got pierced, her IQ would deflate. :devil: Ooh, bad PE, bad PE! Well, I'm woman enough to have real b:eek::eek:bs so there! :lol:

^ I knew what kind of extensions you meant, but hair isn't the only thing enhanced at the Playboy Mansion. That look reminds me of some sort of freakish human version of an inflatible dream girl.

And I'm woman enough to have no boobs and own that, without fixing it. :lol:

There is a cigar shop across the street from my office and yesterday, there was a scheduled visit by a Playboy bunny who bore a striking resemblance to Tiffany-Amber Thiessen... I wanted to go visit for kicks, just to ask her how much Hef paid for her enhancements.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Soon, he won't even have to leave the house if he wants something to spank to. *cough*kimmy*cough* :devil:

Heeheehee. ;)

If I had things going my way too, he'll have a ... bit of a problem sitting down himself. :lol: :devil:

So am I the only one who thinks he totally looked like he did not like getting photographed while he was at that party? :lol: I dunno, the first picture looks like he's going, "Oh crap, it's papparazzi jerks again." And then in the second picture, "Oh, what the hell, just smiiiile and get it over with, G. (Although I'd love so bad to shove your camera into your ass.)" :p

:lol: Oh poor Carmine. Boo Hoo. Having to make an appearance at the Playboy Mansion with all of the bunnies.

I can only imagine his reaction.

Carmine: Damn I have yet another appearance to make at the Playboy Mansion, of all places. :rolleyes:

I almost took a picture of my tattoo for Carmine to take a gander at for the personal ads, but haven't been daring enough to do it. :lol:

and yes, why didn't he make any calls from the LBB after the bunny party?

ThumpyG said:
I almost took a picture of my tattoo for Carmine to take a gander at for the personal ads, but haven't been daring enough to do it. :lol:
C'mon, pony up some balls. Kimmy wasn't afraid to be daring. Show the man your tat.

and yes, why didn't he make any calls from the LBB after the bunny party?
Good question. Surely he must have left that party at least a wee bit aroused. Coulda used a little company. Just had to pick up the phone.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Surely he must have left that party at least a wee bit aroused. Coulda used a little company. Just had to pick up the phone.

Don't ya know?

Eddie was home waiting for him the whole night.

:devil:

Kimmychu said:

So am I the only one who thinks he totally looked like he did not like getting photographed while he was at that party? :lol: I dunno, the first picture looks like he's going, "Oh crap, it's papparazzi jerks again." And then in the second picture, "Oh, what the hell, just smiiiile and get it over with, G. (Although I'd love so bad to shove your camera into your ass.)" :p

LMAO!! Agree completely kimmychu!

If you look at all the pics of the event over at Wire Image there's Colin Farrell draped with bunnies, Hugh Heffner draped with bunnies, Carmen Electra draped with bunnies and....Carmine sitting on his own looking self-conscious :lol:

Carmine self conscious :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a good one, the man gets nekkid in everything he does and he's self conscious at the playboy mansion :lol:

All your comments are hilarious by the way :lol: :lol:

Didn't I read on one of these threads that Hill ended up with the LBB :confused:

no wonder no one got a call from Carmine, although I have to agree, Eddie mustv'e been home waiting for him. :devil:

I feel sorry for Eddie's girlfriend, that's if they're still together, what must she be thinking about what everyone here says :eek:
poor girl :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back