Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

^I sure as heck hope not!! He had just enough hair to make it gah!sexy rather than gross...

*cries* I love his chest hair. It was one of the sexiest things about his body to me. Not too much and just right. And it's all gone. Now it looks like any other regular smooth chest. ;;;_;;; I want the sexy curls back! ;;;_;;;

^ Lol. God, now all I can think about is how prickly it'll be once it starts growing back. Meh. So not something you want to rub up against. I'd probably tell him to put that coffee stained shirt right back on. :lol:

But yes, the hair was just enough to where it was sexy.

Made my weekly caps-comment at my LJ .
If you wanna check, there are caps of the locker scene!!! :lol:

Ok, you told me of this scene, I was waiting for it, but... it was unexpected the same!!! :eek:
O-M-G, I was fainting... :rolleyes:

And there was Hill with Carmine... mmm, this is was for the old contest "better abs: carmine or Hill"???
They are reading our threads for real!!!

*whispers shower scene, shower scene*

Hahaha, I was watching with my husband, and all of a sudden Danny walks in with stained shirt.

Me: OMG, he's not gunna do what I think... oh ... oh.... yep, he took his shirt off. I can't believe he took his shirt off. Blatent pandering. Blatent!

Hubby: What the hell are you going on about?

-------

I didn't even realize he shaved his chest until the caps! Sad. I wonder if he had someone wax it for him? :devil: As much as I love the chest hair, I wouldn't mind having that job either. "Oh, poor Carmine, let me rub some cooling balm on that to make it feel better." :devil: :devil:

OMG NO! I didn't realize he got rid of the chest hair! I love the chest hair! *writhes in agony and dies*

Carmine, baby, we love you and you're sexy, but there's nothing in the world wrong with chest hair. It's sexy and it shows that you're a very manly-man. So grow it back, damnit!...please? ;)

However, I just had the mental image of Danny standing there in a really tight shirt and Stella glancing over and doing a double take.
Stella: Danny?
Danny: Yeah?
Stella: Is that a chest hair poking through your shirt?
*Danny glances down*
Danny: Yep.

:lol:

(Oh, and totally off-topic, my sister calls chest hair 'squirrelies'--I need to make a sign that says "Carmine, grow out the squirrelies!" :lol:)

I wasn't ready for this scene... really :lol:
I found myself with hands on my face, mouth wide open and eyes sparkling :rolleyes:
Thanks to Adam that brought me back to the episode :lol:
And Danny's got his Motorola back!!! My same phone!!!

*giggle*

It was the chest hair that first got my juices going for Carmine/Danny.

I'd admired him as an actor and enjoyed the show for ages then, one day, there was a BIG close up with that lovely hair poking above his shirt.
BANG that was it - totally smitten. :devil:

And now its gone :( :(

I used to hate hair in mens chest. It depends also from the man.
But Carmine's hair are perfect :lol:

We're talking about chest hair, but... ok, this is little insane, but totaly fangirl doing :lol: I was looking better at his back, and... it's a shadow or those are hairs?
25tc7.jpg

That "V" shape at the end of his back... :confused:

Welcome to the board, SincerelyInDenial! Hope you enjoy it here. :devil:

*blows big ass kisses to Micayla*
Thanks for the lovely screencaps. I knew beyond any doubt that I'd be able to log-on this morning and someone would have been kind enough to provide the crack that fuels my addiction. Thank you.

Kimmy - You are definitely not alone in loving his chest hair. It's sexy. It's manly. It's f***able. Granted sometimes when his rugs starts creeping up over the neckline on his shirts, it gets a little nasty. But the answer is maintenance, not removal. I don't want to see him waxed clean like a 12 year old. A girl needs a little something warm to snuggle her face into 'afterward.' ;)

i guess since there wasn't much screen time for danny this last episode, they had to throw in the shirtless scene to make up for it ;)...i totally wasn't expecting it either.. :devil:

Wow, thanks Macayla for those caps. I'm dying to see this scene - will probably take a year or so, but that gives me a long time in which I know I can look forward to something.

And about the chest hair. The man is a sight with or without it, but I also belong to the ones who loves the chest hair.

:eek:Damn!! Why did I came here??:eek: *faints and falls off her chair* I wasn't prepared for that! Couldn't you warn me? :lol:

Awesome pics!! :D

THANKS LADIES. The screen caps rock. GAH! He's too freakin' hot. When he first started talking about the stain, it didn't even cross my mind he'd strip. LOL. But hey, fine by me. And since it looks like TPTB are listening....*HOLDS UP SIGN* SHOWER SCENE, SHOWER SCENE!!!! :devil: Pwease?

Hehe. :p

Made it like the...best episode ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back