Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

:lol: Loafie that is my fave scene ever lol Danny jus looks hot when he shouting lol thought i would post the pics .... ;)
208_0409.jpg

208_1085.jpg

208_1102.jpg

208_1119.jpg

:devil:

Nice pics!!!

I love the line where he does the whole "DOggie pile" and I don't cuddle scene. The look on his face when he says it is hilairious.

"DOggie pile" and I don't cuddle scene.
:lol: Whenever I think about that, I crack up. It was so hilarious!

^^ Whoa, he looks pissed there. After seeing that scene, I made a mental note to never get him angry. It's not fair; I don't look that gorgeous when I'm angry. I just look... angry. :lol:

Another request for pics I'm afraid.

In last night's Live or Let Die, towards the end Danny and Lindsay had a discussion about phone sex. Danny/Carmine looked so unbelievably hot/gorgeous/sexy/delightful/etc that I almost spontaneously combusted. I can't find any screen caps of him in that one. Can anyone help.....please? :D

chelliyah you're a wonderful person, I'm begining to think I can't live without you :lol:

Thanks for the link to that site too - I've now added it to favourites so rummaging around there should keep me happy for the next few weeks :)

For those of you who live in Italy: Nov 20th on Rete4 at 11.30 Black Hawk Down :)

Twinkletoes said:
chelliyah you're a wonderful person, I'm begining to think I can't live without you :lol:

She does rock, doesn't she? ;)

I can't wait for tonight's eppy. Gotta have our Danny fix! :p And that leather jacket...*SIGH* :devil: :devil: :devil:

Nim said:
For those of you who live in Italy: Nov 20th on Rete4 at 11.30 Black Hawk Down :)

YAY!!! I'm assuming it's 11:30pm, right? Gotta stay awake... ;)

Yeah, it's pm :p
Two weeks ago there was Columbo on Sky, but I forgot to post the date :( sorry...

Don't worry, I don't have Sky so it's all right but I'll definitely remember this date! :)

*pokes shyly in* Holy hotness!

Hi, newbie here *waves*. Actually, I'm new to NY threads in general. I am def. glad to see that I'm not alone in the Carmine/Danny loving.

Born and raised in the same place our hottie is, all I can say is that it's unfortunate that all the men in my neighborhood weren't grown the same way. :(

*hides again*

lol, that must be a bit of pain in the ass. I'd love to meet Danny in the street, I'd prob stutter and stammer my way through it.

** Blushes, and shys away**

Aww shucks u guys!!! lol :eek:

twinkletoes - always here to help out a fellow lover of our stated hottie :D lol sooo hot last night tho, right?

lovinmygreggo - aww hehe let me know if u actually remember what goes on in the episode!! :lol: ya wouldnt want the image of Danny in that jacket to burn into your brain now!!!

actually, yes u would!!! hehe :lol:

cute avvie btw!!! soo H.O.T!!!! did u make it?? ;)

heres a pressie... i know u'll love this one ;)

corbis3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back