Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

hehe thanks Aphina :D
dontcha jus love that pic? **drools** he looks soo hot... and the hands!!!!!
**falls off bed** :lol:

Niiice picture chelliyah. *fans self*

Aphina, it is a pain. I'd die too if I ever bumped into him on the street. But I don't have good fortune like that, so I will have to settle for watching him on TV. Not that I am complaining at all though... :)

Caps, we need caps of tonight...*drool* *faint* ShirtlessDannyHotness!

*nods* Yes, yes we do! That was so... hot. But anyway, if I knew how to make caps, I'd gladly volunteer but alas...I lack in that skill.

Lovely picture. :) But I REALLY like him with his nice suit and his oh-so-adorable glasses on. They make him so darn attractive. Last week's ep, with his sunglasses and the leather jacket was just WOW. I was like "WHOA".

MacsGirlMel said:

YES YES YES. *DROOL, FAINT* :devil: :devil: That's the hottest thing EVER.

I was...in shock when he took off his shirt. There should have been a warning or something! So chelliyah- you were right! I didn't pay much attention to the episode. Even though it wasn't the leather coat one yet *sigh*, this pretty much made me lose all focus! WOW! :eek:

BUT I still want to know what's up with him only being on screen for like five minutes? That sucked. :( :(

MacsGirlMel said:
OMG I've got butterflies in my tummy just waiting to see these....

kissmesweet said:
Last week's ep, with his sunglasses and the leather jacket was just WOW. I was like "WHOA".

I'd have to second that. I mean, I always thought Carmine was pretty sexy... but after seeing him dressed like that, I wanted to jump through the tv and tackle him to the ground. :D

I quickly made 5 screencaps ;)
Danny1.jpg

Danny2.jpg

Danny3.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/MvanDam/Danny4.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/MvanDam/Danny5.jpg

Do I like that? Yeah, baby, I like that!! Thanks for the Pictures. Ain't it just yummy!!! :eek:

He did not do what I think he did, did he?

He. Did not. Shave his chest. Please, noooooooo. :( I love his chest hair! (And I don't care if I'm in the minority on that. :p)

Well I kinda think it looks very sexy like this ;)
I only saw this scene of the show so far :lol: Couldn't resist when everybody said he took of his shirt :p

^^ :eek: You're right, Kimmychu! It looks like he did shave his chest. I hope that's something he chose to do one day and not in preparation for the scene.

But I happen to like the hair -- makes him much more....manish.

Though I must say I like #3 and quite partial to #5 (for some reason I have yet to figure out).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back