Careers...or what do you want to do with your working life?

omg! it's terrible. everytime I've been to a bathhouse there are always these naked oooold women in the showers :eek:

Yes, I never want to witness stuff like that again.

I actually skipped all the gym classes in school because of those showers, but they were really growse.. once someone had puked in the girls shower. gah! :eek:

Perhaps it's just me and my Finnishness (wasn't that a great word, what I jused made up? :D) but ...so? You'll be old and looking that in some 40 yrs. It's natural that's what we all under our clothes. Here no one ever stares...

I can swim so I don't drown, but I'm not really into it. I learnt to swim as a kid and.... I don't know. Perhaps like once in 2-3 yrs I go to swim once to lake and it's probably middle of the night, when water is most warm.

No, I will never get older than 20, perhaps 23.. I think I'll stop there. seems good.

But what if a shark comes and eats one of your arms? huh? ever thought about that? :lol:

Yeah well...I've always been afraid that a perch or pike will attack ;) Or if I go to swim to sea...I soon notice that I'm in Sweden :eek:

But...but...uh, doesn't matter

Back to the topic.
Career. My mom is forcing me to get a summerjob :(
I don't want to go... there will come some strange Norwegians and then I don't understand what they say :( :p

:lol: Like you've so kindly pointed out before, norwegian isn't that different from swedish.. :p Don't you understand norwegian at all?

Back