Careers...or what do you want to do with your working life?

Ahh When I was about 11, I wanted to be a doctor.
When I was 12, I wanted to be in the army but decided I wasn't fit enough for it.
When I was 14...erm...I did wanted to be a forensic scientist but..I don't know now... Ill probably become a shopkeeper or a language translator. :( :D Ah well!

mm.. I've only seen a cow once and he/she turned around and pooped right in front of me. stupid cow :mad:

isn't there anyone who wants to work on a daycare center or something? I swear, I must be the only one.. everyone says I'm crazy for liking kids :confused:

:eek: Only once? Don't they have cows up in Sweden? :eek:
Awwww poor swedes. Cows are so cute in the mornings because when I go onto the bus in the mornings, the cows just look at the us (the bus)looking......Its so cute! :D

Oh you are crazzzeee liking kids. There was a little girl knocking on the door yesterday, i chose to ignore it..but she came around to the back where she SAW me. So I had to answer the door. Shes so annoying. :p

cows are always "she" :p

Oo...I forgot, I also wanted to be carpenter, didn't go to vocational school so I gave up with that. I still make chairs and stuff sometimes.

Language translator... here it's so difficult to get in it. *sighs*

My mom hoped I'd become a vet but I suck in chemisty and physics and I should have done math, advanced level at school.

ofcourse we have! but I've never really cared about go seeing them. and when that cow pooped at me I just passed it by mistake. it looked so cute.. and then you know what happend.

noo! kids are cute.. but I would be kind of freaked out if there were kids ringing my doorbell and stalking me. haha :lol: :lol:

I used to be too short to be a policewoman, but now I'd be just fine. But I'd never pass swimming test :rolleyes:

Me neither, I hate to swim.. haven't done it in years. I would look like a fish, drowning. hoho.
I thought about joining the army at one point. but I skipped that because of the swimming part, and the showers. haha!

^^Swimming sucks!! :mad: ...I suck at it anyway...

When I was a really young kid, I didn't really care what I would be. I was a little..."out there" if you know what I mean. All I wanted was to watch my older brother play video games and eat at Burger King. :D School was definitely at the bottom of my list then.

But now that I'm older, not that much older, I realized I wanted to be a writer. A journalist maybe. But I definitely want to write. I'm also considering going into forensics though!! Too much CSI I think... :lol: It's too bad I suck badly at science... :(

Posted by keiko:
Me neither, I hate to swim.. haven't done it in years. I would look like a fish, drowning. hoho.
I thought about joining the army at one point. but I skipped that because of the swimming part, and the showers. haha!
The showers.. haha! ;)Scary stuff...
But I love swimming! :p

Swimming is scary. all that deep water :eek:

haha, yes.. the showers. I hate public showers, think they're disgusting!

^^Me too...especially those people who have absolutely no shame and shower in front of everyone butt naked. *cringes* :( :p

Back