Caption Game *puts on sunnies* Miami Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric: And this, ladies and gentleman of the court, is what happens when a member of the team doesn't color coordinate.

Horatio: *in a high, squeaky voice* You know... I may be invincible, *whimper* but... but getting kicked in the 'family jewels' still smarts now and then...

:D

PS: Great great picture, Speed Cochrane - That alone had me in fits of laughter :lol:

Horatio: Ahh! Bright lights! Bright lights! Where are my sunnies?

:lol: That is the funniest pic ever! BTW the "bright lights" quote is from Gizmo in "Gremlins". :lol: The "carp diem-fish of the day" quote on the last cap I did was sorta from a Buffy ep. :lol:

Horatio: Ahh! Bright lights! Bright lights! Where are my sunnies?

:lol: That is the funniest pic ever! BTW the "bright lights" quote is from Gizmo in "Gremlins". :lol: The "carp diem-fish of the day" quote on the last cap I did was sorta from a Buffy ep. :lol:

Haha, I got the idea for my quote from the movie Dumb And Dumber. :lol:

And, yeah, that is one weird pic of Horatio. It looks like a manip. :eek::eek:

450.jpg

#1.
Horatio: Look what I can do!!
Eric: (off camera thinking) God, I hope his face doesn't freeze like that...

#2.
Ryan: Hey Eric, looks like the "Energizer Horatio Cop" has used up his batteries again.
Eric: What else is new, it's a good thing we keep a large stock of them beside his sunnies.

#3.
Horatio:...& this...is why...I always wear sunnies.

#4.
Horatio: Look, there he is again Eric! Grab something & hit that stupid fly!
Eric: Ok, hold on H.
H: Wait! Eric is that your----BANG!!!!!!
Eric: Got'em H, man for a fly he sure did bleed a lot!

#5.
Announcer (off camera): ....and this is your brain on sunlight.

#6.
Eric: (background) What happened to your face?
H: I was trying to annoy a suspect enough to make him confess to a murder & my face froze like this....& then he stole my sunnies *angsts*.

#7.
H: Nah, I'll pass on lunch today. A huge bug just flew in my mouth & it was actually pretty tasty.

#8.
Eric: and this, ladies & gentlemen of the court, is what happens when a member of the team doesn't color coordinate.

#9.
H:*in a high squeaky voice* You know...I may be invincible, *whimper* but....but getting hit in the 'family jewels' still smarts now & then...

#10.
H: Ahh! Bright Lights! Bright lights! Where are my sunnies?

#11.
David Caruso: Can anyone else see that dot the make up girl put on my nose?

Thank you -
I didn't know if anyone got it, cause I don't know what his eyes look like on your computers, but they look totally cross-eyed on mine:lol: The picture alone is fabulous:guffaw:I love it!!

ok, now for my vote...2, 4 or 9? ...2, 4, or 9? inka binka bottle inka...
umm... #4:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back