Can I ever put my past behind me

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, Jul 24, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Correct spelling and grammar

Chapter Twenty: A restless sleep and Bethany’s first Christmas with Sara!
    Gil and Warrick are setting on stools at the breakfast bar in the kitchen area of Sara’s apartment looking over the case notes along with the Toxic, Trace and final autopsy reports that David dropped off to them a few minutes ago. Sara is asleep on the couch, but is tossing and turning. She is also sweating really bad. She is having a dream about her childhood, the dream takes place during the day before1979 winter break from school. Sara has been laying in bed for two hours listens to her mom and dad fighting. Her parents are fight over the fact Mrs. Sidle is letting Sara’s stay home sick from school when it the last day of school before winter break starts. She hears the fighting stops when her mom runs out of the house and slams the door of the house shut behind her. The next thing she hears is her dad stamps up the stairs. I hope he stays out of my bedroom. She then sees her bedroom door fly open and her dad comes into her bedroom at the sometime she starts coughing. She looks at her dad face and sees he is very mad and also is very drunk. She pulls her cover up over her as her dad sets down on her bed and at the sometime start shaken really bad. Not because she is scary, she knows what he is going to do. She is shaken because she is really cold and can’t warm up. He pulls the cover off his daughter, then pulls his pants off and get under her covers.

Sara: (Voice sounds very hoarse.) Dad, don’t I am sick!
    Mr. Sidle: Be quiet and stop shakes!
    Sara: I can’t I am cold!
    Mr. Sidle: ( Slaps Sara.) I said no talking.

Sara tries to push her dad off of her but is too weak and gives up and just lays there and lets her dad do whatever, is that he wants to. Once her dad has left her bedroom and she hears him open a bottle of beer up Sara gets out of bed and walks over to her dresser. She gets a clean pair of underwear and pajama out of her dresser and then head into the bathroom. As she is taking her shower, she starts crying and shouting. God why did my mom’s leave, me here alone with him. I feel really dizzy. Sara gets really light head and falls down onto the shower floor. When she hits the floor, she makes a loud bang sound and then blocks out. When she comes to, she looks around and sees that she is in the hospital and laying on a hospital bed. Sara sees her mom set in the chair next to her bed.

Sara: What happened, mom and why am I in the hospital?
    Mrs. Sidle: You passed out in the shower, I come home to find you laying on the shower floor and the water was still run.

Sara dreams ends at this point because she feels someone shake her shoulder. She open her eyes to see Bethany putting the gifts she bought and wrap under the tree. Sara then notices that its Catherine, who is shaken her shoulder.

Bethany: Hi Sara. Lindsey and Catherine are going to open their Christmas gift up over her with us.
    Sara: (Clear her throat.) That cool, Lindsey’s what did the ER doctor say is wrong with your left, coughs, leg?
    Lindsey: I tear my ACL, MCL. I also break my ankle and knee cap.
    Sara: Bethany cast and your knee brace are both neon purple!
    Lindsey: I know we match.
    Catherine: Lets open are gifts now.
    Sara: Sure.

Gil help Sara put by head Bethany her gifts and Warrick pass Sara the gifts from Bethany. That way Sara will not get Bethany sick. Bethany gives Sara the new mystery novels she want and the black skirt and matching the dress shirt that she looking at when they went to the mall together the first time. Bethany love all the butterflies things that Sara gives her and really love the Beagle puppy who names is Spot. Lindsey gets a new CD player and the CD that she asks for along her first pair of high heel dress shoes. Lindsey gets her mom a pair of ruby ear rings she want for the last year. It took Lindsey all year to save the money to buy them, but when she sees the big grin on her mom face and the big hug her mom give her. Lindsey was glad she was able to buy them for her. After all the gifts are open Sara goes into her bedroom and lays down on her bed. Gil and Warrick leave Sara apartment and head back to the lab. Catherine, Lindsey head home. Bethany takes her gift into her bedroom and set up the purple butterfly saucer chair and plays with Spot. She also listens for Sara incases she needs anything

2. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Twenty One: Gil Grissom to the rescue part one!
    Bethany is setting on her bed reading the Hobbit. Ali and Spot’s are playing with eachother, the two dogs keep running into the living room then lay down on the floor and rollover. Spot and Ali then get back up and run back into Bethany’s bedroom and lay down on her floor and rollover, then repeat it all over. Bethany is so into trading the book that she jumps when the phone starts ringing. She picks the phone up really fast and answers it, so it does not wake Sara up.

Bethany: Bethany’s speck!
    Laura Sidle: Can I speck to Sara Sidle?
    Bethany: Who is this?
    Laura: Sara mother
    Bethany: Yeah just a minute.

Bethany set the book on her bed and get up. She walks out of her bedroom and walks to Sara room. She heads into the Sara bedroom and walks over to the side of her bed. Bethany shakes Sara till she wakes up and over in the bed, so she faces her. Sara set up in her bed and looks at Bethany and see she is holding the phone in her right hand.

Bethany: You mom on the phone.
    Sara: (Takes the phone for Bethany and clears her throat.) Ok, can you leave me alone, I bring the phone back to your room when I finish talk to her.
    Bethany: Ok Sara

Bethany walks out of Sara’s bedroom and goes back into her bedroom. She picks up her book and start reading it again. Sara takes a few sips of water then puts the phone up to her ear.

Sara: Hello
    Laura: Hi Sara, I know it has been a long time since we have talk.
    Sara: What do you want mom?
    Laura: To see you again, I miss you so much baby.
    Sara: You killed your husband and my dad in front me mom!
    Laura: He was abusive Sara!
    Sara: You did, Ah-Choo, have to kill him. We could have left one night after he passes, coughs, out.
    Laura: He would of found us and killed.
    Sara: I don’t think so.

With that Sara hit the off button on the cordless phone and get out of her bed. She then walks to Bethany’s bedroom. Bethany looks up from the book she is reading when Sara walks into her bedroom and she sees that Sara has tears running down her face. She knows something is wrong with Sara, beside being sick when Sara drops the phone onto her bed and flops down into her purple butterfly saucer chair and she brings her knees up to her chest and rest her head on her knees. Bethany’s crawl to the end of her bed and takes a set on the edge of her bed faces the window, because the purple butterfly saucer chair is set up in front of the window.

Bethany: Sara, What is wrong?
    Sara: Noting Bethany, But next time my mom calls tell her I am not able to come to the phone.
    Bethany: Today only or any day?
    Sara: Every day, I never want, coughs, to talk to her.
    Bethany: I did not mean to over hear what you say to your mom, but I did because you were yell it. Did you mom really kill your dad in front of you?
    Sara: Ah-Choo, yeah
    Bethany: So, she was calling you from jail?

Sara’s shakes her yes, because she is having a really bad coughing fit and can’t catch her breath. Bethany stands up and walks up to Sara and help her stand up and walks over to the Island in the kitchen area. Sara takes a set on a stool. Bethany walks into the Kitchen and grabs a glass out of the cabinet. She then gets Sara a glass of water and heads it to her. Sara tires to take a sip of the water, but can stop coughing. Sara stands up and walks over to the couch. Taking the glass of water with her. Bethany watch Sara as she walks over to the couch and notice that by the time she set down on the couch, Sara is gasp for air. Bethany walks over to the couch and set down next to her foster mother.

Bethany: Sara, is everything ok?
    Sara: No, Coughs
    Bethany: Do you want me to call someone?
    Sara: Call Grissom.
    Bethany: Ok

Bethany stands up and runs into her bedroom and picks up her cellphone off her night stand. She then dials Gil Grissom cellphone number. Gil is talking to Greg in the DNA lab when his cellphone starts ringing. He takes it off his hip and sees that its Bethany’s cellphone number.

Gil: Greg, I have to take this call its Bethany, something must be wrong with Sara.
    Greg: That fine Gil.

Gil walks out of the DNA lab and flips his cellphone open and puts it up to his ear.

Gil: What wrong Bethany?
    Bethany: Grissom can you come over here, I think Sara needs to the ER, because she have a hard time breathing?
    Gil: Yeah, Bethany’s I am on my way to Sara and your apartment right now.
    Bethany: Thanks Grissom.

Gil runs down the hallway to his office and grabs his car keys of his desk. He then runs out of the lab and all the way to his car. He gets behind the wheel and turns his car on. The fifteen minute drive to Sara apartment building seem to take forever.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

more more...I hope she's okay.

4. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Twenty-two: Help me Gil
    Gil pulls his sky-blue ford Focus into the parking lot of Sara Apartment building and parks in the free space by the door of the build Sara lives in. He turns his car off and unbulk his seat belt. He then gets out of his car and locks the door up really fast. Gil then runs into the build and up the five flights of stairs and to Sara’s apartment door and he start knocking. He is about to knock the second time when Bethany opens the door and let him into the apartment. Bethany points to Sara who is setting in the big comfortable chair next to the couch. Gil room over to Sara and kneels down in front of her. Sara open her eyes when she feels Gil right hand on her forehead, she looks at Gil then she starts coughing, which makes her breathing too, become labored.

Bethany: Gil what is work whit Sara?
    Gil: I am not sure, but I going to take Sara to the ER at Desert Palm Hospital. Go get me Sara’s coat, shoe and her purse, then go get you shoe and coat on.
    Bethany: Ok, Gil

Bethany runs into Sara’s bedroom and grabs her purse, shoe and her coat. Bethany sets the coat, and purse on the couch and hand Gil Sara shoes. She then runs over to the closet door by the apartment door and gets her coat out and puts it on, she then puts her pink tennis on her left feet. By now Gil was helping Sara up from the chair. Once she has stands up Sara, grabs her purse off the couch and Gil wraps his left arm around her waist and help Sara towards the door. Bethany opens the door and let Gil and Sara out first, she then fellows them out and locks up the apartment. Then the three of them walk over to the elevator and Bethany push the up button and the three of them wait for the door open. The elevator opens up two minutes later, Gil helps Sara inside. Then Bethany walks into the elevator and hit the main floor button. A few minutes later Sara is set in the passenger’s seat of Gil Sky-blue Focus and Bethany setting in the back seat. Gil is now behind the wheel and is drive towards the hospital. The drive to the hospitals takes several minutes and by the time Gil pulls his car up to the ER doors’ Sara really gasp for air. Gil puts his car into park and shut it off. He gets out of the car and runs over to the passengers side of the car and open the passengers door up. He then lifts Sara up and carriers through the ER doors. Bethany grabs Sara’s purse and locks and closes the car doors. Bethany then fellow Gil and Sara into the ER. A nurse comes running over to Gil and Sara and points to the door leading from the wait room to the ER. The four of them walk into the ER and Gil lays Sara down on the bed in curtain area two. The nurse make Gil steps back and she pulls the curtain around, so that she, Bethany and Sara are the only ones in the curtain off area. Then Bethany helps the nurse get Sara into a hospital gown. After Sara in a hospital gown the nurse pulls the curtain back and Gil walks over to Bethany and put his hands on the nine -year-old shoulders.

Nurse Day: I doctor will be back soon to see Sara, for now I am going to out her on a nasal pongs to give her some oxygen which will help her breathing.
    Gil: (As the nurse puts the nasal pongs in Sara nose.)Thanks
    Bethany: Is Sara going to be ok Gil?
    Gil: I am sure Sara will be fine?
    Sara: Coughs, Bethany stop worry I’ll be fine.

Just then a young female doctor with long blonde hair and blue eyes walks over to Gil, Bethany and Sara. The doctor then walks over to Sara bed sides and takes a look at the chart that nurse Day start.

Dr. Cross: I am Dr. Cross, I see that the nurse wrote down you have a fever of 104.9 and that you are having problem breathing?
    Sara: Coughing
    Gil: I can tell you, her tonsils are swelling. Along with her lymph-nodes, she also has white spots on her tonsils. Her throat is also very red and lastly she is all congested.
    Dr. Cross: Ok, Let me have a look see, can you open your mouth for me.
    Sara: (Voice very hoarse) sure

Sara opens her mouth and Dr. Cross shines her penlight into Sara’s mouth and takes a look at her throat. After a few minutes of looking at Sara’s throat the doctor turns her penlight off and put it away. She then feels Sara’s throat with her right hand.

Dr. Cross: Sara did you get tonsillitis a lot as a childhood, adolescent years and did you still get tonsillitis a lot?
    Sara: Yeah, coughs as an child, adolescent and college year my, cough, Ah-choo would be inflamed from September to May. It slowed down a little since I finish college and Ah-choo start work as a csi.
    Dr. Cross: Soon you start working as a csi how often do you have to go on medicine for tonsillitis during the year?
    Sara: At lest two or three times a year.
    Dr. Cross: Have any of you doctor that you saw in your childhood, adolescent or now as an adult informed you that your tonsils needed to come out?
    Sara: Ah-choo, Yeah all the time growing up and every time I go see my doctor for tonsillitis as an adult.
    Dr. Cross: Why did you never have your tonsil out?
    Sara: My parent could not afford to when I was grown up or in college and now I do not like to miss work.
    Dr. Cross: You know longer have a choice in the matter, because your tonsils are to inflamed to keep, I am taking you back for an emergency tonsillectomy.
    Sara: Can’t you just give me strong medication and sent, cough, me home?
    Dr. Cross: Not this time!

With that a two nurse walks over and pushes Sara bed toward the doors that says hospital and patient only beyond this point. Dr. Cross show Gil and Bethany to the wait room for emergency surgery then heads to the OR. :(

5. MacsGirlMel

ouch yikes.

*is lucky and still has her tonsils*

6. sarahSidle1981

Correct grammar and spelling

Chapter Twenty-two: Help me Gil
    Gil pulls his sky-blue ford Focus into the parking lot of Sara Apartment building and parks in the free space by the door of the build that Sara live in. He turns his car off and unbulk his seat belt. He then gets out of his car and locks the door up really fast. Gil then runs into the build and up the five flights of stairs and to Sara’s apartment door and he start knocking. He is about to knock the second time when Bethany opens the door and let him into the apartment. Bethany points to Sara who is setting in the big comfortable chair next to the couch. Gil room over to Sara and kneels down in front of her. Sara open her eyes when she feels Gil right hand on her forehead. Sara looks at Gil and then starts coughing, which makes her breathing, become labored.

Bethany: Gil what is work whit Sara?
    Gil: I am not sure, but I going to take Sara to the ER at Desert Palm Hospital. Go get me Sara’s coat, shoe and her purse, then go get you shoe and coat on.
    Bethany: Ok, Gil

Bethany runs into Sara’s bedroom and grabs her purse, shoe and her coat. Bethany then runs back over to the couch and sets the coat, her purse on the couch and then hand Gil Sara shoes. Bethany then runs over to the closet door by the apartment door and gets her coat out and puts it on, she then puts her pink tennis on her left feet. By now Gil was helping Sara up from the chair. Once she has stands up Gil helps Sara put her coat on and then Gil had Sara’s purse and then Gil wraps his left arm around her waist and help Sara towards the door. Bethany opens the door and let Gil and Sara out first, she then fellows them out and locks up the apartment. Then the three of them walk over to the elevator and Bethany push the up button and the three of them wait for the doors to open. The elevator opens up two minutes later, Gil helps Sara inside. Then Bethany walks into the elevator and hit the main floor button. A few minutes later Sara is set in the passenger’s seat of Gil Sky-blue Focus and Bethany is setting in the back seat. Gil is now behind the wheel and is drive towards the hospital. The drive to the hospitals takes several minutes and by the time Gil pulls his car up to the ER doors’ Sara is really gasp for air. Gil puts his car into park and then shut it off. He gets out of the car and runs over to the passenger’s side of the car and opens the passenger’s door up. He then lifts Sara up and carriers her through the ER doors. Bethany grabs Sara’s purse and locks and closes the car doors. Bethany then fellow Gil and Sara into the ER. A nurse comes running over to Gil and Sara and points to the door leading from the wait room to the ER. The four of them walk into the ER and Gil lays Sara down on the bed in curtain area two. The nurse make Gil steps back and she pulls the curtain around that way her, Bethany and Sara are the only ones in the curtain off area. Then Bethany helps the nurse get Sara into a hospital gown. After Sara is in a hospital gown, the nurse pulls the curtain back and Gil walks over to Bethany and put his hands on the nine -year-old shoulders.

Nurse Day: A doctor will be back soon to see Sara, for now I am going to put her on a nasal pong to give her some oxygen, which will help her breathing.
    Gil: (As the nurse puts the nasal pongs into Sara’s nose.)Thanks
    Bethany: Is Sara going to be ok Gil?
    Gil: I am sure Sara will be fine?
    Sara: Coughs, Bethany stop worry I’ll Ah-coo, be fine.

Just then a young female doctor with long blonde hair and blue eyes walks over to Gil, Bethany and Sara. The doctor then walks over to Sara bed sides and takes a look at the chart that nurse Day start.

Dr. Cross: I am Dr. Cross, I see that the nurse wrote down you have a fever of 104.9 and that you are having problem breathing?
    Sara: Coughing
    Gil: I can tell you, her tonsils are swelling. Along with her lymph-nodes, she also has white spots on her tonsils. Her throat is also very red and lastly she is all congested.
    Dr. Cross: Ok let me have a look at your throat Sara, so can you open your mouth for me.
    Sara: (Voice very hoarse) Sure

Sara opens her mouth and Dr. Cross shines her penlight into Sara’s mouth and takes a look at her throat. After a few minutes of looking at Sara’s throat the doctor turns her penlight off and put it away. She then feels Sara’s throat with her right hand.

Dr. Cross: Sara did you get tonsillitis a lot as a childhood, adolescent years and did you still get tonsillitis a lot?
    Sara: Yeah, coughs as an child, adolescent and college year my cough, tonsils, Ah-choo would be inflamed from September to May. It slowed down a little since I finish college and Ah-choo start work as a csi.
    Dr. Cross: Since you start working as a csi how often do you have to go on medicine for tonsillitis during the year?
    Sara: At lest two or three times a year.
    Dr. Cross: Have any of your doctors that you saw in your childhood, adolescent or now as an adult informed you that your tonsils needed to come out?
    Sara: Ah-choo, Yeah all the time growing up and every time I go see my doctor for tonsillitis as an adult.
    Dr. Cross: Why did you never have your tonsil out?
    Sara: My parent could not afford to when I was grown up or in college and now I do not like to miss work.
    Dr. Cross: You no longer have a choice in the matter, because your tonsils are to inflamed to keep, I’m going to taking you back for an emergency tonsillectomy.
    Sara: Can’t you just give me strong medication and sent, cough, me home?
    Dr. Cross: Not this time!

With that two nurses walk over and push Sara bed toward the doors that says hospital and patient only beyond this point. Dr. Cross show Gil and Bethany to the wait room for emergency surgery then the doctor head to the OR.

7. sarahSidle1981

* Made the new case up, it did not really happen!
    Chapter Twenty-Three: Bethany cast come off early!
    It is the Wednesday, December 30, 2003. Bethany is seeing the doctor that put her cast on her right ankle and left waist, to see is the casts can come off her wrist and ankle early? A nurse and Gil Grissom are walking Bethany back for x-ray and to exam room number two. Which is were Sara Sidle is waiting for them, but Bethany does not know this. Bethany walks the exam room and sees Sara setting in a chair. Bethany runs over to Sara and hug her and Sara hugs Bethany back. Then Bethany hops up onto the exam’s table as the doctor walk into the room carry copies of the x-rays, that the nurse taken fifteen minutes ago. The doctor hooks the x-rays on viewboxes and he looks at them.

Bethany: Can I get the cast off because my leg and my wrist are starting too itchy?
    Dr. Smith: Yeah, I look at the X-rays and the breaks seem to set fine, but your still needs some more time to they are fuller healed. So a nurse is going to bring you in an A2 wrist brace to wear any your left wrist and she also going to bring in a MaxTrax Air Rom walking brace for you to wear on you right ankle.
    Sara: ( Her throat is still a little scratchy.) How long will she need to wear the ankle and waist brace for?
    Dr. Smith: I want Bethany to wear the ankle brace for the next five and half week and the wrist brace for the next four and half weeks.

The doctor walks out of the room and the nurse walks into the room carrying both braces. She set the set the braces down on the exams table, then gets the cast cuter out and takes Bethany ankle and wrist casted off. Then nurse then carefully washes the wrist and ankle off and drys them off. The nurse lets Bethany’s wrist and ankle air for a few minutes as she puts the cast cuter away. She then comes over and puts the walk braces on her ankle and then puts the wrist brace on her wrist. Once the nurse as walk out of the room Bethany hop off the exam table. Then Sara, Gil and her life the room and walk out to Gil’s car and toward the apartment building that Sara and Bethany live at.

Gil: I take you two home, then I have to go into work.
    Sara: Have you solved the case from December 23 Gil?
    Gil: No, it still open, Warrick takes the names of the people that own the guns that was used in the crime to the five judges to get a warranted to check out all of they guns out, But none of the judges would give as a warranted they says when need proved that the owners of the gun was at the crime scene.
    Sara: I since we had no DNA to prove they will the murders get way with killing eighteen people stole the babies and toddler and children. Did you at last find the Babies, toddlers and children?
    Gil: No

Gil pulls his car into the parking lot of the apartment building that Sara and Bethany live at, he pulls his car into the free guest parking spot that in front of Sara’s build. Just then both Gil pager goes off and Sara cellphone starts ringing. Gil takes his pager of his hip and see who is pager him and Sara takes her cellphone out of her purse and see who calling her. Sara flips her cellphone open and Gil calls his boss back on his cellphone.

Sara: Sidle here
    Jim Brass: Hi, are you up to work a case today Sara?
    Sara: Yeah, I am Brass. I am tired of taken it easy.
    Jim: I need you out at the synagogue off of Harmon Road, as soon as you can get there.
    Sara: Ok.

Sara and Gil’s close they cellphone at the sometime and then look at eachother then back at Bethany.

Gil: Bethany’s I am going to drop you off at Catherine house and then Sara and I have to swing by the lab get our kits and head to a crime scene.
    Bethany: Ok Gil, but can I run upstairs and get a book to read.
    Gil: Sure.

Bethany gets her keys out and runs into the build and then into the apartment. She get greet my Ali and spot, she rub each dogs head and then goes into her bedroom and grabs the Lord of the ring: The fellowship of the ring off her night stand. She walks out of her room and put the dogs on their lace and then the three go back out and get into Gil’s car.

8. MacsGirlMel

ow I hope she's okay.

9. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Twenty four: The synagogue case and the last minute wedding
    Gil pulls his car into the crime lab parking lot and then him and Sara head into the lab. The two of them walk to the locker room and clock in, then their grabs they kits. Sara grabs a set of keys for one of the suv and then the two of them walk back outsides to the parking lot. As Sara stop for a red light Gil pull a ring box out off his jacket pocket and turns around so he is face Sara, he then flips the box open.
    Gil: Sara will you merry me?
    Sara mouth drops open when she hears what Gil says and then look a the ring that has a raised diamond in the center and a row of inset diamond on each side of the raised diamond.
    Sara: Yes
    Gil puts the ring on Sara’s left ring finger and then she starts to drive because the light has turn green. Sara is still in shock when she pulls the suv up to the crime scene and parks behind Jim Brass’s car. Her and Gil get out of the suv and grab they kits off the backseat. Sara locks the suv up and then her, Gil and Catherine were pulled in behind them walks into the synagogue and Jim Brass walks over to Sara and Gil.
    Jim: I think that I call the two of you into soon Nick, Warrick has the scene under control and they do not need you help. Plus the killers were caught fleeing the scene but four off duty caps that live in the two houses across the street and the two houses on left sides of the synagogue.
    Nick: That not all they killers had the misses children and babies with them.
    Jim: So Gil it looks like you, Sara and Catherine have today off after all.
    Sara: ok.
    Gil, Catherine and Sara walk back outside and then Sara looks at Gil and at Catherine.
    Sara: Gil I want to get marry right away lets go pick Bethany and Lindsey up and go get marry.
    Catherine: Lindsey six year cousin Jenny is over she could be the flower girl and me, Lindsey and Bethany could be your bridesmaids.
    Sara: Sounds like a plan, go we do Gil?
    Gil: Sure, how about you and catherine go and pick up Lindsey, Bethany and Jenny then go to a store a buy some dresses and I will meet you at jewel store next to the White wedding chapel.
    Sara: Ok

Sara hands Gil the keys to the lab suv, Gil walks over to the suv and gets into it, so Sara goes with Catherine to her car. Gil drives the suv back to lab and clock him, Catherine and Sara out then walks out to his car. He then drives to men dress clothing store that is down the streets and rent suits. Meanwhile Sara has find vintage style dress she likes and Jenny, Catherine, Lindsey and Bethany buy pink dresses. After they pay for the dresses they go and meet Gil at the jewel store. Gil walks over to Sara, Bethany, Catherine, Lindsey and Jenny.
    Gil: Bethany I want to buy you promise ring as a way of saying I will always be there for you. Did you want to pick out or did you want to have Sara and Me pick out for you?
    Bethany: I want to pick out myself, but you and Sara can help me.
    Gil and Sara: OK
    Jenny, Lindsey and Catherine right outside the store while Sara and Gil buy they wedding bands and Bethany pick out the promise ring she wants Gil to buy her. After they buy the rings they head to the white wedding chapel and Gil goes into the man changes room and the girl go into the ladies changing room. Fifteen minutes later Gil is stand in front of the minster and wait for Sara to come down the alley. The music stars up and Jenny fellow by Catherine, Lindsey and Bethany come down the alley, then the music switch to here comes the bride and Sara walks down the alley toward them.
    minster: We come here today to join Gil Grissom and Sara Sidle in marry. Gil will you take Sara Sidle as your wife in sick and health?
    Gil: Yes
    minster: Sara Sidle do you take Gil Grissom to be you husband in sick and in health?
    Sara: Yes
    minster: You are know husband and wife, you my kiss the bride.
    Gil pull Sara towards him and they kisses eachother. Then Gil and Sara walk back down the alley and Catherine, Lindsey, Bethany and Jenny walk behind them. Catherine takes Bethany for the night as her wedding gift to Sara and Gil.
    The end

10. MacsGirlMel

aww so cute :)

11. sarahSidle1981

I know I have not update lately, but I have had some family issues and I just Starts some Harry Potter fan fictions, but I will update soon.