Can I ever put my past behind me

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, Jul 24, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Correct grammar and spell for chapter 15.

Chapter Fifteen: Hate Crime
    After Sara finish taking pictures she goes over to her kit and pulls out a pair of latex gloves and put them on. She then gets to work collect the bullet cartridges that are all over the floor. As she collect the cartridges she thinking to herself. I should have taken my temperature, before I left my apartment, she pulls another cough drop out of her jean pocket and puts into her mouth. It takes her a hour to collect all the bullet cartridges off the floor and to put them into evidence bags. Both David and Dr. Robbins have just finishes checking the body temperatures of all the victims and give the CSI the clearing to collect the evidence off the body. Before they take them back to the lab. Warrick, Catherine and Gil stop what they are doing and helps Sara check the victims for any trace evidence that could have been lift behind but there wasn’t any.

Gil: David and Dr. Robbins you can take the bodies now there is no trace evidence on them. Dr, Robbins, can you remove the bullet from the eighteen victims heads and sent them to Bobby Dawson to run.
    Dr. Robbins: I, sure will Gil Grissom.
    Sara: Grissom, I need to go outside and get some fresh air.
    Gil: That fine Sara.

Sara takes her gloves off and puts one into an evidence bag and put the bag glove into her kit with the rest of the evidences she has collect then walks outside. As she outsides she takes a walk around and notices that lots of the cars and vans park in the driveway and on the street by the house have infant carseat and boost seats in them. She runs back into the house and gets a new pair of latex gloves out of her kit and puts them on her hands. Warrick, Catherine and Gil walk over to her.

Catherine: Sara what wrong you have that a look on your face that says something terrible has happened?
    Sara: We need to check all the other rooms in the house and the basement for babies, children and they stuff.
    Gil: Sara, there no babies and children in the dinner room or in the house accord to the offices that clear the scene!
    Sara: When I was outside I take a walk around and I look into the vans and cars in the driveway and park on the street by the house. Lots of them have infant carseat and boost seats in them with items in the car that says that the children come here with their parents tonight.
    Gil: You hear Sara! Catherine gathering up all the victims keys and let started go around to all the cars and open them up and seeing which victim the vans or cars belong to and bag any of the children Items that could have the children smell on them. Sara help Catherine with check the car and vans. Warrick and I will search the house.

Sara and Catherine take the keys out off the evidence bags and then head outside. The two female CSI are still look through all the vans and cars a hour and half later when Gil and Warrick walk over to them.

Warrick: The children are not here, but there is evidence that there was babies and toddler here along with the adult and teenage that was at the table having dinner.
    Gil: The killer move all the toddlers and babies stuffs downstairs into the basement. Catherine and Sara I want you to go back to the lab and take the evidence we collect so far with you. Then go to the coroners’ lab and check in with Dr. Robbins and David.
    Sara: Ok
    Catherine: But that mean we have to take the evidence in Sarah car since will all rode here in the one crime lab SUV.
    Gil: That fine because the two of you are going straight to the lab.

Catherine and Sara bag the last item out of the car and van they are working in then go inside and get their kits and all the evidence. Then the two of them walk back outside and puts their kits and the evidence onto the backseat of Sara Car then the two of them get into the car and Sara drive to the lab. As Sara driving Catherine notices that Sara keeps rubbing her throat with her left hand and is looking a lot more flushes then she did when she first got to the crime scene at 11: 02pm. When Sara stops for a red-light, Catherine reaches over and feels Sara forehead. Sara pulls Catherine hand off her forehead.

Sara: What are you doing Cath?
    Catherine: Checking to see if you have a fever!
    Sara: I am fine!
    Catherine: I was just check because you look flush, but you do not seem to be running a fever, but you are a little clammy Sara, I think you might be coming down with a cold.
    Sara: (Clear her throat) I am not getting sick.

Sara pulls her car into the crime lab parking lot and pulls into the free space by the door. After Sara has put the car into parked and turned the car off Catherine gets out and starts getting the evidence bags off the backseat. Sara pulls a cough drop out of her pocket and puts it in her mouth she then gets out of her car and help Catherine removing all the evidence bags off the backseat of her car.

Catherine: Sara, I have watches you keep putting cough drops in you mouth all evening and the whole ride here you have keep rubbing your throat with your left hand, are you sure that you feeling ok?
    Sara: I am fine, my throat just a little scratchy is all!

Sara locks her car doors after they have everything out off the backseat, then the two of them head into the lab and goes to the evidence room. Sara sings the evidence in then both of them put on a pair of gloves and starts going through the evidence to figure out what needs to go to trace, DNA, Ballistic, toxic and the fingerprint lab.

Sara: (Clear her throat) I take the DNA evidence to Greg.
    Catherine: Ok, I will take the fingerpaint to Mia, and the bullet cartridges to Bobby. Then the two of us will meet up outside the coroners’ lab.

Catherine heads to the fingerprint lab and Sara puts away the evidence that does not need to go anywhere, then grabs the bags of DNA evidence and slower walks towards the DNA lab. As she is walking toward the DNA she starts having a coughing fit. She rise her right arm up and coughs into her elbow.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

accept it, Sara, you're sick lol

3. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Sixteen: Could Greg be any more cheerful at two o’clock in the morning?
    Sara can hear the Christmas music that Greg is playing already and she still has two hallways to go before reaching the DNA lab. Sara reaches the DNA lab and pause for a minute, so she can catches her breath before head into the lab. As she is catching her breath, she is watching Greg dance around his lab to the song of rocking around the Christmas tree. After a few minutes she pushes the door to the DNA lab open and heads into the lab. As she reaches the lab counter Greg dancer over to Sara and take the evidence bags from her.

Greg: I though you had this week off, Sara and by the way you look horrible and sound awful?
    Sara: Don’t start with me Greg, I have not been sleeping. And yes I was off this week, but when Bethany get sick I ask Nick to take mine shifts that way I could stay home with her and he asks me to cover his week of being on call so he go home to Texas and spent Christmas with his family.
    Greg: Oh, that was sweet of you Sara.
    Sara: I need you to run the blood swabs for DNA against blood samples from the victim that Dr. Robbins is going to sent you. We need to know if the blood at the scene is all victims blood or if the killers lift any of they blood behind.
    Greg: Ok, I will start running the swabs right away and Sara if you get a chance take a break and go lay down on the break room couch and take a nap and stop by the break room to get a bottle of water. I think you should push the fluids tonight, because it sounds like you are coming down with a head cold Sara!
    Sara: Why does everyone think that I am getting sick.. I am not getting sick, I never get sick!
    Greg: Fine, but it sounds like you are losing your voice.
    Sara: My throat is just dry is all!
    Greg: Whatever!

With that Sara turns her back on Greg and walks out the doors. She starts walking toward the coroners’ lab and she is thinking to herself. I so should go home and go back to bed. I feel awful. I even have the chills and I think my tonsils and lymph-nods are so swelling plus I can hardly breath. She reaches the coroner’s lab to see Catherine standing by the door wait for her. Sara walks up to Catherine and notice she is looking worried about something.

Sara: (Clears her throat.) Cath is everything all right you look worried about something?
    Catherine: Sara can you handle this without me?
    Sara: Sure what is going on?
    Catherine: You know how Lindsey left to go to her friend all night ice skate party around the sometime you drop Bethany off at my house for Lily to watches her?
    Sara: Yeah, Did something happened?
    Catherine: Lindsey was doing a jumps and landed wrong and she hurt her left leg. Her friend Beth mom has take Lindsey to ST. Mary ER.
    Sara: Go be with Lindsey, I let Gil know what happened!
    Catherine: Thanks Sara..

With that Catherine laves Sara standing outside of the coroners’ lab and she runs to the front of the crime lab and goes out to her car. Sara watching Catherine till she has turned the corner, then she heads into the coroners’ lab to see if Dr. Robbins has any new info for them. When she get inside the lab she notice that Dr. Robbins nor David is anywhere in sighted. So she sets down in Dr. Robbins desk chair and then lays her head down on his desk. As soon as her head is rest on the top of the desk her eyes start closes on her and no matter how hard she tries she cannot get her eyes to stay open. She gives up trying to keep them open and falls to sleep. A few minutes later Dr. Robbins and David walk through the doors and see Sara is a sleep at Dr. Robbins desk and that she is gasp for air.

David: Sara does not look good, in fact she looks like she does not feel good!
    Dr. Robbins: She does not sound good either. David go grab my doctor bag for me!
    David: Sure.

David runs to the other side of the lab and grabs Dr. Robbins bag. He then runs the bag back over to Dr. Robbins and hands him the bag. Robbins open up his doctor bags and takes out his stethoscopes and place it on the right side of Sara back and listens to her right lung. He then listens to her left lung to make sure she does have a build up of fluid around her lungs. The whole time he is doing this Sara does not wake up. He then takes an ear thermometer out of his bag and puts it into Sara’s left ear. She moves a little when the thermometer starts beeping in her ear, but does not wake up.

Dr. Robbins: She should be at home in bed, not at work!
    David: Does she have a fever?
    Dr. Robbins: Yeah, 103.9, can you go and get Gil Grissom for me?
    David: Sure Dr. Robbins!

David heads out of the lab and walks to Gil Grissom office. As soon as David has left the lab. Dr. Robbins then kneels down next to Sara. He then shakes Sara to wake her up, Sara opens her eyes and looks at Dr. Robbins for a few seconds then set up.

Sara: I’m sorry, did I fall asleep?
    Dr. Robbins: Yeah you did. Sara you have a fever of 103.9, does your throat hurt?
    Sara: Yeah, can you take a look at my throat I think my tonsils and lymph-nods are swelling?
    Dr. Robbins: Sure Sara, I take a look for you.

Dr. Robbins grabs his penlight and takes a look at Sara throats and he is very shocked that she is able to breath at all. Both of her tonsils are swelling to the sizes of softballs and they also have yellowish spot on them. He also sees that her throat is bright red. He does not even need to feel Sara’s neck to see if her Lymph-nods are swell, he can tell by just look at her neck that how swelling they are.

4. MacsGirlMel

uhoh now she won't be able to deny she's sick

5. sarahSidle1981

Correct grammar and spelling for chapter Fourteen, fifteen and sixteen.

Chapter Fourteen: On call
    It 10:15 p.m. on December 23, 2003 Bethany setting on her bed wrap Sara and Ali Christmas gifts. The cordless phone is laying next to her on the bed, because Sara had asked her to take the phone into her bedroom after dinner. Since she is really tired and is going back to bed and too only come get her up for a phone call if It’s someone from the lab calling her into work. The phone starts ringing, Bethany picks the phone up to sees its Cassie from three apartments down. She hit the talk button.

Bethany: Hi, Cassie’s what up?
    Cassie: Hi Bethany, I just want to call and see how you are feeling?
    Bethany: I feel a lot better, my throat still a little scratchy, but otherwise I feel good my fever gone.
    Cassie: Is your Tonsils still swelling?
    Bethany: A little and my lymph nodes are still a little swelling too.
    Cassie: You think I could come over a hang out for a little while?
    Bethany: No, Sara Sleeping I don’t think that she feeling good. We had our favorite meal for dinner tonight which is vegetable stir fries and she just push the vegetable around on her plate and hardly ate any.
    Cassie: MY mom needs, the phone so I have to get off now.
    Bethany: Ok, I see you around.
    Cassie: Ok, Bye.

Bethany hangs up the phone and no soon then she set the phone back down on her bed it starts ringing again. She picks the phone back up and sees that it Gil Grissom office number. She hits the talk button.

Bethany: Hello
    Gil: Bethany This Is Sara Supervise Gil Grissom, can I talk to Sara.
    Bethany: I will have Sara call you back after I wake her up.
    Gil: That fine, have her call me back when she is awake enough to dial the number.
    Bethany: I will, Mr. Grissom.

Bethany hits the off button on the cordless phone then puts her feet over the edge of the bed and stands up. She limps towards her bedroom door and slowly opens it. She walks to Sara bedroom door and knock, she then open the door and heads into Sara Bedroom and over to her bed and shakes her. Sara rolls over and looks at Bethany who has the cordless phone in her right hand. Sara set up and rubs her eyes and picks up the bottle of water off the night stand and takes the cap off, she then takes a few sips of water.

Sara: (Sounds sleepy) What do you need Bethany?
    Bethany: You need to call Mr. Grissom, he called for you. I tell him that I would have you call him back after I wake you up.
    Sara: (Take the phone from Bethany.) Thanks

Bethany leaves Sara Bedroom and goes into the living room. As Sara dial Gil Grissom office number. Bethany goes into her bedroom and grabs a change of clothing for the morning and her book bag so she can work on the schoolwork she is behind in. She set on the couch wait for Sara, when Sara walks out of her bedroom with Ali right behind her. Bethany notices that Sara has put on a pair of good jeans and a long sleeve white shirt, with a black blazer. She also has a light-blue scarf wipe around her neck. Bethany watch Sara’s walk into the kitchen and grab and travels mug out of the cabinet and full it up with water then puts the mug into the microwave to heat the water up. She grabs the box of herbal tea down and takes two tea bags out. When the microwave beeps she takes the mug out and puts the herbal tea bags into the travel mug and lets the tea bag set for a few minutes.

Sara: Bethany are you ready to go to Catherine Willows house?
    Bethany: Yeah, I am ready Sara. But are you sure you should go into work tonight you look flush plus your voice sounds a little scratchy and you hardly touch you dinner tonight.
    Sara: I have to go into work, we are short since Nick out of town and it all night shift CSI on deck tonight that are in town.

Sara throws the tea bags into the trash can and puts the lid on the mug. Then the two of them head out to Sara Car and get in. Sara’s drops Bethany’s off at Catherine houses and makes sure Bethany’s gets into the house before pull out of the driveway and heading to the crime scene. As she drives to the crime scene, she starts to think about how sore her throat really is. God it hurts really bad to swallow a sip of tea. She pulls up in front of the house the crime happened at, she turns her car off then get out of the car. She open up the back door and grabs her kit. As she walking up to the house, she pulls a cough drop out of her jean pocket and puts it into her mouth. Jim Brass sees Sara walk towards the house and that she has just put a cough drop into her mouth, he also notices Sara looks a little flush. He walks up to Sara and take her kit and then the two of them walk into the house together.

Jim: Sara you are looking flush and I saw you put a cough drop in your mouth are your feel all right?
    Sara: (Clear her throat.)Yeah, my throat is just a little scratchy and I am feeling a little run down is all.
    Jim: I think you might be coming down with a cold Sara?
    Sara: I hope not, So where in the house did the crime happen?
    Jim: In the dinner room.
    Sara: (Clear her throat again) How many die?
    Jim: Eighteen, the whole family was over here celebrating Chanukah.

Just then Sara and Jim walk up to the doorway of the dinning room and Sara sees all the victims were all shot in the back of the head and was face down in they soup. By the amount of bullet cartridges she knows that they were at lest eighteen shooter and by the type of cartridges on the floor she knows that the guns use was world war two era Handguns. Sara takes her kit from Brass and joins Catherine, Warrick, Gil in take pictures of the crime scene.

Chapter Fifteen: Hate Crime
    After Sara finish taking pictures she goes over to her kit and pulls out a pair of latex gloves and put them on. She then gets to work collect the bullet cartridges that are all over the floor. As she collect the cartridges she thinking to herself. I should have taken my temperature before I left my apartment, she pulls another cough drop out of her jean pocket and puts into her mouth. It takes her an hour to collect all the bullet cartridges off the floor and to put them into evidence bags. Both David and Dr. Robbins have just finishes checking the body temperatures of all the victims and give the CSI the clearing to collect the evidence off the body. Before they take them back to the lab. Warrick, Catherine and Gil stop what they are doing and helps Sara check the victims for any trace evidence that could have been lift behind but there wasn’t any.

Gil: David and Dr. Robbins you can take the bodies now there is no trace evidence on them. Dr, Robbins, can you remove the bullet from the eighteen victims heads and sent them to Bobby Dawson to run.
    Dr. Robbins: I, sure will Gil Grissom.
    Sara: Grissom, I need to go outside and get some fresh air.
    Gil: That fine Sara.

Sara takes her gloves off and puts one into an evidence bag and put the bag glove into her kit with the rest of the evidences she has collect then walks outside. As she outsides she takes a walk around and notices that lots of the cars and vans parked in the driveway and on the street by the house have infant carseat and boost seats in them. She runs back into the house and gets a new pair of latex gloves out of her kit and puts them on her hands. Warrick, Catherine and Gil walk over to her.

Catherine: Sara what wrong you have that look on your face that says something terrible has happened?
    Sara: We need to check all the other rooms in the house and the basement for babies, children and they stuff.
    Gil: Sara, there no babies and children in the dinner room or in the house accord to the offices that clear the scene!
    Sara: When I was outside I take a walk around and I look into the vans and cars in the driveway and parked on the street by the house. Lots of them have infant carseat and boost seats in them with items in the car that says that the children come here with their parents tonight.
    Gil: You hear Sara! Catherine gathering up all the victims keys and let started go around to all the cars and open them up and seeing which victim the vans or cars belong to and bag any of the children Items that could have the children smell on them. Sara help Catherine with check the car and vans. Warrick and I will search the house.

Sara and Catherine take the keys out off the evidence bags and then head outside. The two female CSI are still looking through all the vans and cars an hour and half later when Gil and Warrick walk over to them.

Warrick: The children are not here, but there is evidence that there was babies and toddler here along with the adult and teenage that was at the table having dinner.
    Gil: The killer moved all the toddlers and babies stuff downstairs into the basement. Catherine and Sara I want you to go back to the lab and take the evidence we collect so far with you. Then go to the coroners’ lab and check in with Dr. Robbins and David.
    Catherine: But that mean we have to take the evidence in Sarah car since will all rode here in the one crime lab SUV.
    Gil: That fine because the two of you are going straight to the lab.

Catherine and Sara bag the last item out of the car and van they are working in then goes inside and get their kits and all the evidence. Then the two of them walk back outside and put their kits and the evidence onto the backseat of Sara Car. Then the two of them get into the car and Sara drive to the lab. As Sara driving Catherine notices that Sara keeps rubbing her throat with her left hand and is looking a lot more flushes then she did when she first got to the crime scene at 11: 02pm. When Sara stops for a red-light, Catherine reaches over and feels Sara forehead. Sara pulls Catherine hand off her forehead.

Sara: What are you doing Cath?
    Catherine: Checking to see if you have a fever!
    Sara: I am fine!
    Catherine: I was just check because you look flush, but you do not seem to be running a fever, but you are a little clammy Sara, I think you might be coming down with a cold.
    Sara: (Clear her throat) I am not getting sick.

Sara pulls her car into the crime lab parking lot and pulls into the free space by the door. After Sara has put the car into parked and turned the car off Catherine gets out and starts getting the evidence bags off the backseat. Sara pulls a cough drop out of her pocket and puts it into her mouth. She then gets out of her car and help Catherine removing all the evidence bags off the backseat of her car.

Catherine: Sara, I have watches you keep putting cough drops in you mouth all evening and the whole ride here you have keep rubbing your throat with your left hand. Sara’s are you sure that you feeling ok?
    Sara: I am fine, my throat just a little scratchy is all!

Sara locks her car doors after they have everything out off the backseat, then the two of them head into the lab and goes to the evidence room. Sara sings the evidence in then both of them put on a pair of gloves and starts going through the evidence to figure out what needs to go to trace, DNA, Ballistic, toxic and the fingerprint lab.

Sara: (Clear her throat) I take the DNA evidence to Greg.
    Catherine: Ok, I will take the fingerpaint to Mia, and the bullet cartridges to Bobby. Then the two of us will meet up outside the coroners’ lab.

Catherine heads to the fingerprint lab and Sara puts away the evidence that does not need to go anywhere, then grabs the bags of DNA evidence and slower walks towards the DNA lab. As she is walking toward the DNA she starts having a coughing fit. She rise her right arm up and coughs into her elbow.

Chapter Sixteen: Could Greg be any more cheerful at two o’clock in the morning?
    Sara can hear the Christmas music that Greg is playing already and she still has two hallways to go before reaching the DNA lab. Sara reaches the DNA lab and pause for a minute, so she can catches her breath before head into the lab. As she is catching her breath, she is watching Greg dance around his lab to the song of rocking around the Christmas tree. After a few minutes she pushes the door to the DNA lab open and heads into the lab. As she reaches the lab counter Greg dancer over to Sara and take the evidence bags from her.

Greg: I though you had this week off, Sara and by the way you look horrible and sound awful?
    Sara: Don’t start with me Greg, I have not been sleeping. And yes I was off this week, but when Bethany got sick I ask Nick to take mine shifts that way I could stay home with her and he asks me to cover his week of being on call, so he go home to Texas and spent Christmas with his family.
    Greg: Oh, that was very sweet of you Sara.
    Sara: I need you to run the blood swabs for DNA against blood samples from the victim that Dr. Robbins is going to sent you. We need to know if the blood at the scene is all victims blood or if the killers lift any of they blood behind at the scene.
    Greg: Ok, I will start running the swabs right away and Sara if you get a chance take a break and go lay down on the break room couch to take a nap. Also, stop by the break room to get a bottle of water. I think you should push the fluids tonight, because it sounds like you are coming down with a head cold Sara!
    Sara: Why does everyone think that I am getting sick.. I am not getting sick, I never get sick!
    Greg: Fine, but it sounds like you are losing your voice.
    Sara: My throat is just dry is all!
    Greg: Whatever!

With that Sara turns her back on Greg and walks out the doors. She starts walking toward the coroners’ lab and she is thinking to herself. I so should go home and go back to bed. I feel awful. I even have the chills and I think my tonsils and lymph-nods are swelling plus I can hardly breath. She reaches the coroner’s lab to see Catherine standing by the door wait for her. Sara walks up to Catherine and notice she is looking worried about something.

Sara: (Clears her throat.) Cath is everything all right you look worried about something?
    Catherine: Sara can you handle this without me?
    Sara: Sure, what is going on?
    Catherine: You know how Lindsey left to go to her friend all night ice skate party around the sometime you drop Bethany off at my house for Lily to watches her?
    Sara: Yeah, Did something happened?
    Catherine: Lindsey was doing a jumps and landed wrong and she hurt her left leg. Her friend Beth, mom has take Lindsey to ST. Mary ER.
    Sara: Go be with Lindsey, I let Gil know what happened!
    Catherine: Thanks Sara..

With that Catherine laves Sara standing outside of the coroners’ lab and she runs to the front of the crime lab and goes out to her car. Sara watching Catherine till she has turned the corner, then she heads into the coroners’ lab to see if Dr. Robbins has any new info for them. When she gets inside the lab she notice that Dr. Robbins nor David are anywhere in sighted. So she sets down in Dr. Robbins desk chair and then lays her head down on his desk. As soon as her head is rest on the top of the desk her eyes start closes on her and no matter how hard she tries she cannot get her eyes to stay open. She gives up trying to keep them open and falls to sleep. A few minutes later Dr. Robbins and David walk through the doors and see Sara is a sleep at Dr. Robbins desk and that she is gasp for air.

David: Sara does not look good, in fact she looks like she does not feel good!
    Dr. Robbins: She does not sound good either. David please go grab my doctor bag for me!
    David: Sure.

David runs to the other side of the lab and grabs Dr. Robbins bag. He then runs the bag back over to Dr. Robbins and hands him the bag. Robbins open up his doctor bags and takes out his stethoscopes and place it on the right side of Sara back and listens to her right lung. He then listens to her left lung to make sure she does have a build up of fluid around her lungs. The whole time he is doing this Sara does not wake up. He then takes an ear thermometer out of his bag and puts it into Sara’s left ear. She moves a little when the thermometer starts beeping in her ear, but does not wake up.

Dr. Robbins: She should be at home in bed, not at work!
    David: Does she have a fever?
    Dr. Robbins: Yeah, 103.9, can you go and get Gil Grissom for me?
    David: Sure, Dr. Robbins!

David heads out of the lab and walks to Gil Grissom office. As soon as David has left the lab. Dr. Robbins then kneels down next to Sara. He then shakes Sara to wake her up, Sara opens her eyes and looks at Dr. Robbins for a few seconds then set up.

Sara: I am sorry, did I fall asleep?
    Dr. Robbins: Yeah you did. Sara you have a fever of 103.9, does your throat hurt?
    Sara: Yeah, can you take a look at my throat I think my tonsils and lymph-nods are swelling?
    Dr. Robbins: Sure, Sara’s I take a look for you.

Dr. Robbins grabs his penlight and takes a look at Sara throats and he is very shocked that she is able to breath at all. Both of her tonsils are swelling to the sizes of softballs and they also have yellowish spot on them. He also sees that her throat is bright red. He does not even need to feel Sara’s neck to see if her Lymph-nods are swell, because he can tell by just look at her neck. That is how swelling her Lymph-nods are.

6. sarahSidle1981

* I made up names of the killers and the victims.
    Chapter Seventeen: She needs to go home, Gil!
    Dr. Robbins sets his penlight down on his desk and pulls a chair over by Sara and takes a seat in front of her. She knows that she is really sick when Dr. Robbins picks up the phone on his desk, but he pauses before making his call.

Dr. Robbins: Are you allergic to any medications, because you need to go on prescription medicine right away?
    Sara: (Very Hoarse) N0

He then calls the pharmacy at walgreens to get her a prescription for Erythromycin filled. She is glad that he has called her prescription in as Erythromycin, Because she has build a resistance up again the other prescription drugs used to treating tonsillitis and strep throats. She had a feeling that she ended up catching tonsillitis and strep throat for Bethany. Dr. Robbins has just hanged up the phone when David and Gil Grissom walks into the coroners’ lab. Gil looks at Dr. Robbins and then at Sara who has lean back in the chairs and has her eyes closes. As Dr. Robbins takes a moment to fill Sara in on what going on. David pulls a chair up and takes a set next to Sara. She leans her head on David right shoulder and at the sometime starts coughing. She covers her mouth with her right hand.

Dr. Robbins: Sara, A friend of mine pharmacies Steven Tape who works at Welgreen is going to drop you prescription off at the information desk of the lab.
    Sara: Thanks Dr. Robbins.
    Gil: Where is Catherine at she supported to be here with Sara?
    Sara: (Very hoarse.) Lindsey, was at a Birthday ice skate party for her best friend and she fell down and she hurt her left leg. Her friend mom taken Lindsey to ST. Mary ER and Catherine had to leave so, coughs, she could be with Lindsey.
    Gil: Dr. Robbins what was so important that you need me to leaving my office, I was on the phone with Jim Brass seeing if he has had any luck finding the children and Babies yet!
    Dr. Robbins: Gil, the health of your CSI is more important then find out who take the children and babies or who shot the victims!
    Gil: No, We need to find the misses babies and children Dr. Robbins, the babies and children are more important then the health of the csi!
    Dr. Robbins: Sara’s needs to go home and go back to bed, she is too sick to be at work.
    Gil: We are already short Nick and Now Catherine. I need Sara to stay or there will not be enough of us to solve this case.
    Sara: I will be fine, Dr. Robbins. I will take breaks if I need them and I will pushes the fluids.
    Dr. Robbins: I want you to start your prescription as soon as it gets here.
    Sara: I will.
    Gil: Dr. Robbins do you have any new information for Sara and I?
    Dr. Robbins: Let go over to the bodies and take a look.

David help Sara up and then Dr. Robbins, Gil, David and Sara walk over to victim number one a fifteen-year -old, girl that has light brown hair. Sara sees that she was wear a ring on her left ring finger. The csi and both coroners’ can tell by the look on the girl face that she had no idea what was going on and that her death was fast. All the victims had the same like on they face, they all look happy.

Sara: ( Voice is a whisper.) They must have been talk about something that made them all happy when the murder sneaks up behind them and shoot the victims.
    Gil: That not a engagement ring on her left -hand ring finger of victim number one?
    Sara: No, it’s a promise ring.
    Gil: A what?
    Sara: It a ring a father gives to her daughter when she makes a promise to herself to stay a virgin till her wedding night.
    Gil: Oh
    Dr. Robbins: I have taken the Bullets I remove from the victims to Bobby Dawson. Bobby started running the bullets as soon as he received them from me to find out what type of handguns were used. The cause of death was the shoot to the head.
    Gil: I see that there is a home pregnancy test laying by victims number three, four and five.
    David: These three females victims were with children.
    Sara: We have to find who did this, Grissom!
    Gil: We will, Sara!
    Dr. Robbins: That all I have for the two of you right now.
    Gil: Ok, Sara I need you to go talk to Bobby and see what he has so far. Then go and talk to Greg and see what he found out so far. I need to go call Jim Brass back.
    Sara:( Clear her Throat.) What is Warrick doing?
    Gil: He is at the crime scene taken cast of shoe prints that he found leading up to the back door.
    Sara: Ok I was just checking Grissom.
    Gil: That fine, When you have the info from Greg and Bobby bring it to my office.

Sara and Gil walk out of the coroners’ lab. Sara takes a left and Gil takes a right and heads towards his office. She leans up against the wall and closes her eyes as soon as Gil is out of view. I can’t warm up, I am so cold. As she is lean up against the wall Sofia from day shift walks up to her and she is carrying a paper bag from Welgreen. Sofia taps Sara on the shoulder. Sara open her eyes when she feels someone tap her shoulder.

Sara: ( Her voice is a whisper.) What do you want Sofia?
    Sofia: This was dropped off at the information desk, for you Sara.
    Sara: (Takes the bag from Sofia.) Thanks.
    Sofia: Both Bobby and Greg are looking for you!
    Sara: Ok, I find them in a few minutes.

Sara walks away from Sofia and heads into the break room. She goes over to the min-refrigerate and grabs a bottle of water. She sets the bottle of water on the counter and open up the welgreen bag and takes out the prescription pill bottle and looks at what dose she needs to take and how many times a day. Take 500 mg every twelve hours for ten days. She takes out one of the 500 mg capsule and puts in her mouth, she takes a sip of water to help swallow the pill. She closes the water and the prescription pill bottle. On her way to the DNA lab she swings by the locker room and puts her prescription into her locker. She grabs her jacket out of her locker and puts it on. As she is walking to the DNA lab, she takes a couple more sips of her water. She hears Greg singing wishing you a merry Christmas as soon as she walks through the DNA lab doors. She takes a set on one of the lab stools and was Greg sing and dance around the lab as he runs the DNA. As she is watching him, she pulls a cough drop out of her jean pocket and puts it into her mouth. After a few minutes Greg realizes he is not alone in his lab. He smiles when he turns around and sees it’s Sara.

Sara: So Greg, What do you get for me?
    Greg: I just run same epotheleos that was left on the outsides of the promise ring the fifteen- year -old, girl that was wear it and I get a hit off AFIS.
    Sara: ( Hold her throat.) Whom did you get a hit on?
    Greg: A Contz Munzinger, what were the victims last name Sara?
    Sara: The victims last Names were Frank, Schmidt, Druschel, Koegel and Geissert.
    Greg: Who houses did the crime took place at?
    Sara: It was take place at the Franks house the four other last names are their four daughters marry last names.
    Greg: Sara are you should you are not getting sick, because you hardly have a voice now and your Lymph-nods are swelling?
    Sara: I am not sick Greg, so drop it. Do you, coughs, have anything else for me?
    Greg: Sara you are sick face it, you should go home and get some rest so you feel better on Christmas morning.
    Sara: If I could go home I would but Nick out of town and Catherine had to leave because Lindsey hurt her self ice skate.
    Greg: I do not have anything else for you yet.
    Sara: Ok, I have to go and talk to Bobby then.

Sara stands up and grabs her bottle of water off the lab counter. She then walks out of the DNA lab. Greg watch Sara’s leave his lab and he can tell by how slower she is walking and by the sound she was making just set still that she is having a hard time breathing. He can also tell by watch her that she is exhaust. He gets back to work running the DNA and listens to his music. Sara gets half way to the Ballistics lab and has to stop and catch her breath. As she is lean up against the wall, Warrick Brown walks over to her carrying the shoe print cast he made at the scene. He stops walking when he gets up to Sara and looks her over very closes and knows she is too sick to be at work.

Warrick: Sara’s are you all right?
    Sara: Yeah, I am fine.
    Warrick: Speck up I can’t hear you.
    Sara: ( Clear her throat, but still only get a whisper out.) I am fine Warrick.
    Warrick: You losing your voice and are having problem breathing, are you sure that you are all right?
    Sara: I really am fine.

With that Sara starts walking again, but it take her fifteen minutes to get to the Ballistics lab and it normally would only take her two minutes to get there. Sara walk into Bobby lab and takes a set in his desk chair and looks at Bobby as he walks over to her with several printouts in his hands. He hands Sara the printouts.

Bobby: The two handguns that the murder used were a niauser p-38IN 9mm and a Mauser Nazi p-38.
    Sara: Thanks
    Bobby: The first two printouts say the guns that were used and other twenty printouts are register one in the Las Vegas area that are own by World war two veterans or by one of their family member, because the veterans have passes away, Sara as you can see some of the names are clear Germany origins.
    Sara: Thanks, Bobby.
    Bobby: If you can get a warrant to get all the guns, I will be able told you which eighteen were used in the murder Sara.
    Sara: I give the names to Brass, so he can get a judge to get us a warrant to look at all these hand guns.

Sara stands up and Head to Gil Grissom office to hand him all the info she got from Greg and Bobby. :rolleyes:

7. MacsGirlMel

I sure hope she gets better soon.

8. sarahSidle1981

Correct spelling and grammar for chapter seventeen

* I made up names of the killers and the victims.
    Chapter Seventeen: She needs to go home, Gil!
    Dr. Robbins sets his penlight down on his desk and pulls a chair over by Sara he then takes a seat in front of her. She knows that she is really sick when Dr. Robbins picks up the phone on his desk, but he pauses before making his call.

Dr. Robbins: Are you allergic to any medications, because you need to go on prescription medicine right away?
    Sara: (Very Hoarse) N0

He then calls the pharmacy at walgreens to get her a prescription for Erythromycin filled. She is glad that he has called her prescription in as Erythromycin, Because she has builds up a resistance against the other prescription drugs used to treating tonsillitis and strep throats. She had a feeling that she ended up catching tonsillitis and strep throat for Bethany. Dr. Robbins has just hanged up the phone when David and Gil Grissom walks into the coroners’ lab. Gil looks at Dr. Robbins and then at Sara who has lean back in the chairs and has her eyes closes. As Dr. Robbins takes a moment to fill Sara in on what going on. David pulls a chair up and takes a set next to Sara. She leans her head on David right shoulder and at the sometime starts coughing. She covers her mouth with her right hand.

Dr. Robbins: Sara, A friend of mine pharmacies Steven Tape who works at Welgreen is going to drop you a prescription off at the information desk of the lab.
    Sara: Thanks Dr. Robbins.
    Gil: Where is Catherine at she is supported to be here with Sara?
    Sara: (Very hoarse.) Lindsey’s was at a Birthday ice skate party for her best friend and she fell down and hurt her left leg. Her friend mom taken Lindsey to ST. Mary ER and Catherine had to leave so, coughs, she could be with Lindsey.
    Gil: Dr. Robbins what was so important that you need me to leaving my office, I was on the phone with Jim Brass seeing if he has had any luck finding the children and Babies yet!
    Dr. Robbins: Gil, the health of your CSI is more important then find out who take the children and babies or who shot the victims!
    Gil: No, We need to find the misses babies and children Dr. Robbins, the babies and children are more important then the health of the csi!
    Dr. Robbins: Sara’s needs to go home and go back to bed, she is too sick to be at work.
    Gil: We are already short Nick and Now Catherine. I need Sara to stay or there will not be enough of us to solve this case.
    Sara: I will be fine, Dr. Robbins I will take breaks if I need them and I will make sure to pushes the fluids.
    Dr. Robbins: I want you to start your prescription as soon as it gets here.
    Sara: I will.
    Gil: Dr. Robbins, do you have any new information for Sara and I?
    Dr. Robbins: Let go over to the bodies and take a look.

David help Sara up and then Dr. Robbins, Gil, David and Sara walk over to victim number one who is a fifteen-year -old, girl that has light brown hair. Sara sees that she was wearing a ring on her left ring finger. The csi and both coroners’ can tell by the look on the girl face that she had no idea what was going on and that her death was fast. All the victims had the same look on they face, they all look happy.

Sara: ( Voice is a whisper.) They must have been talking about something that made them all happy when the murder sneaks up behind them and shoot the victims.
    Gil: That not an engagement ring on her ring finger of victim number one left-hand?
    Sara: No, it’s a promise ring.
    Gil: A what?
    Sara: It a ring a father gives to her daughter when she makes a promise to herself to stay a virgin till her wedding night.
    Gil: Oh
    Dr. Robbins: I have taken the Bullets I remove from the victims to Bobby Dawson. Bobby started running the bullets as soon as he received them from me to find out what types of handguns were used. The cause of death was the shoot to the head.
    Gil: I see that there is a home pregnancy test laying by victims number three, four and five.
    David: These three female victims were with children.
    Sara: We have to find who did this, Grissom!
    Gil: We will, Sara!
    Dr. Robbins: That all I have for the two of you right now.
    Gil: Ok, Sara I need you to go talk to Bobby and see what he has so far. Then go and talk to Greg and see what he found out so far. I need to go call Jim Brass back.
    Sara:( Clear her Throat.) What is Warrick doing?
    Gil: He is at the crime scene taken cast of shoe prints that he found leading up to the back door.
    Sara: Ok I was just checking Grissom.
    Gil: That fine, When you have the info from Greg and Bobby bring it into my office.

Sara and Gil walk out of the coroners’ lab. Sara takes a left and Gil takes a right and heads towards his office. She leans up against the wall and closes her eyes as soon as Gil is out of view. I can’t warm up, I am so cold. As she is lean up against the wall Sofia from day shift walks up to her and she is carrying a paper bag from Welgreen. Sofia taps Sara on the shoulder. Sara open her eyes when she feels someone tap her shoulder.

Sara: ( Her voice is a whisper.) What do you want Sofia?
    Sofia: This was dropped off at the information desk, for you Sara.
    Sara: (Takes the bag from Sofia.) Thanks.
    Sofia: Both Bobby and Greg are looking for you!
    Sara: Ok, I find them in a few minutes.

Sara walks away from Sofia and heads into the break room. She goes over to the min-refrigerate and grabs a bottle of water. She sets the bottle of water on the counter and open up the welgreen bag and takes out the prescription pill bottle and looks at what dose she needs to take and how many times a day. Take 500 mg every twelve hours for ten days. She takes out one of the 500 mg capsule and puts the pill into her mouth, she takes a sip of water to help swallow the pill. She closes the water and the prescription pill bottle. On her way to the DNA lab she swings by the locker room and puts her prescription into her locker. She grabs her jacket out of her locker and puts it on. As she is walking to the DNA lab, she takes a couple more sips of her water. She hears Greg singing wishing you a merry Christmas as soon as she walks through the DNA lab doors. She takes a set on one of the lab stools and watching Greg sing and dance around the lab as he runs the DNA. As she is watching him, she pulls a cough drop out of her jean pocket and puts it into her mouth. After a few minutes’ Greg realizes, he is not alone in his lab. He smiles when he turns around and sees it’s Sara.

Sara: So Greg, What info do you for me?
    Greg: I just run same epotheleos that was left on the outsides of the promise ring the fifteen- year -old, girl was wear and I get a hit off AFIS.
    Sara: ( Holding her throat.) Whom did you get a hit on?
    Greg: A Contz Munzinger, what were the victims last name Sara?
    Sara: The victims last Names were Frank, Schmidt, Druschel, Koegel and Geissert.
    Greg: Whom houses did the crime took place at?
    Sara: It was taking place at the Franks house the four other last names are their four daughters marry last names.
    Greg: Sara’s are you should you are not getting sick. Because you hardly have a voices and your Lymph-nods are swelling?
    Sara: I am not sick Greg, so drop it. Do you, coughs, have anything else for me?
    Greg: Sara you are sick face it you need to go home and get some rest so you feel better on Christmas morning.
    Sara: If I could go home I would, but Nick is out of town and Catherine had to leave because Lindsey hurt her self ice skate.
    Greg: I do not have anything else for you yet.
    Sara: Ok, I have to go and talk to Bobby then.

Sara stands up and grabs her bottle of water off the lab counter. She then walks out of the DNA lab. Greg watch Sara’s leave his lab and he can tell by how slower she is walking and by the sound she is making just set still that she is having a hard time breathing. He can also tell by watch her that she is exhaust. He gets back to work running the DNA and listens to his music. Sara gets half way to the Ballistics lab and has to stop and catch her breath. As she is lean up against the wall, Warrick Brown walks over to her carrying the shoe print cast he made at the scene. He stops walking when he gets up to Sara and looks her over very closes and knows she is too sick to be at work.

Warrick: Sara’s are you all right?
    Sara: Yeah, I am fine.
    Warrick: Specks up I can’t hear you.
    Sara: ( Clear her throat, but still only get a whisper out.) I am fine Warrick.
    Warrick: You are losing your voice and are having problem breathing, are you sure that you are all right?
    Sara: I really am fine.

With that Sara starts walking again, but it takes her fifteen minutes to get to the Ballistics lab and it normally would only take her two minutes to get there. Sara walks into Bobby labs and takes a set in his desk chair and looks at Bobby as he walks over to her with several printouts in his hands. He hands Sara the printouts.

Bobby: The two handguns that the murder used were a niauser p-38IN 9mm and a Mauser Nazi p-38.
    Bobby: The first two printouts say the guns that were used and other twenty printouts are register one in the Las Vegas area that are own by World war two veterans or by one of their family member, because the veterans have passes away, Sara as you can see some of the names are clear Germany origins.
    Sara: Thanks, Bobby.
    Bobby: If you can get a warrant to get all the guns, I will be able to told you which eighteen were used in the murder Sara.
    Sara: I will give the names to Brass, so he can get a judge to get us a warrant to look at all the handguns.

Sara stands up and Head to Gil Grissom office to hand him all the info she got from Greg and Bobby.

9. sarahSidle1981

* Made name up
    Chapter Eighteen: Please let me go home, Grissom!
    Sara walks into Gil Grissom office and set down in one of the seats that are in front of his desk. She flops down the printouts onto his desk and starts having a cough fit, she coughs into her elbow. As soon as she stops coughing, she leans back in the seat and closes her eyes and tries to take a few deep breaths, but ends up cough more. Gil looks up from his desk and then picks up the printout Sara flop onto his desk and he sees that Greg got a DNA hit for a Contz Munzinger. He then looks at the printouts from Bobby and sees the two types of handguns used were niauser p-38IN 9mm and a Mauser Nazi p-38.

Gil: Sara I want you to look over the printouts and do background checks on all of the gun owns and then highlight the ones that have a violent history or neo-Nazi members.
    Sara: (Voice is a Whisper) Warrick back can’t he do that, I feel awful? I think that I should really go home and go to bed.
    Gil: No, He has to looks through all the files of shoe prints and match the cast to one of the prints.
    Sara: Could you do the background checks, I am really not up to it?
    Gil: No, I have to go back to the crime scene and process the basement fully. When you are done with the background checks, go into the garage and start to do a fully process job and the car and vans at the crime scene all of them have been tow to the lab.
    Sara: Whatever

Sara stands up and grabs the printouts from Bobby Dawson. She then walks out of Gil Grissom office and slums the office door closes behind her. She gets to the computer lab and takes a set in one of the chairs and types in the first name on the lists which is Contz Munzinger and he owns niauser p-38IN 9mm. She highlights his name in yellow, then takes a look at the next name and sees the next name is Michel Anschuetz she types in the name and closes her eyes as the database start searching for a match. She open her eyes and picks up her bottle of water then take the cap off of the bottle. She takes several long sips then puts the cap back onto the bottle. She leans back in the chair and puts her right hand on her forehead. She can feel the heat come off of her forehead. She stands up and walks out of the computer lab and goes to the break room. She walks through the door of the break room and sees Warrick looking through three ring binders of shoe prints. She walks over and grabs the blanket off the back of the couch then wraps the blanket around her shoulder. Warrick looks up from the binder he is looking through and sees that Sara is wrapping the blanket around herself and he also sees she is shivering. He stands up and walks over to Sara and steps in front of her so she can’t leave the break room.

Sara: I, Coughs, need to get back to the computer lab!
    Warrick: Just listen to me for a few minutes!
    Warrick: Sara, you are not looking good at all. You are also shivering, but at the sometime you are bright red.
    Sara: I feel awful.
    Warrick: Have you saw a doctor or ask Dr. Robbins to look at you Sara?
    Sara: No, I have not seen, Ah-choo, my family doctor, but Dr. Robbins checked me out. I have tonsillitis and also have all the signs of Strep Throat, so he called me in a prescription for Erythromycin and someone from Welgreen dropped it off for me.
    Warrick: Go, home Sara!
    Sara: (Clears her throat.) I want to, but Gil will not let me.
    Warrick: What do you have to do after running the names of all the people who own the handguns that were used?
    Sara: Process the van and cars, coughs.
    Warrick: I will do that, Sara. Take your time running the names then come and lays down to take a nap on the break room couch. If Grissom has a problem with you taking a nap. I will deal with him, so you won’t have too.

Sara heads out of the break room and back to the computer lab. She gets into the lab to see that she has a match for Michel Anschuetz. He has been very active in neo-Nazi rallies and events and has also use the niauser p-38IN 9mm that he got from his grandfather to kill his neighbors’ puppies. She highlights his name, then realizes she can’t stay awake any longer. She picks up the printout and turns the computer . She stands up and heads back into the break room and hands the printout to Warrick, he looks up at Sara and knows she in no shape to be there. He reaches up and touches her forehead with his left hands and feels she is burning up.

Sara: (Wheezes and hardly has a voice.) I can’t stay a wake, can you do this or get Gil Grissom too?
    Warrick: Sure Sara, go lay down on the couch and rest!

She heads over to the couch and takes her gun belt, pager and cellphone off. Then she takes a set on the couch and kicks her shoes off then lays down on the couch. Warrick goes and gets one of the labs laptops then come back and put the next name into the computer. As he is waiting from a match to come up or for it to say no match he continues to look at shoe prints. A half hour later Gil walks into the break room and sees Sara is asleep on the break room couch. Warrick is so busy looking at shoe prints and running names of the gun owner he does not see Grissom come in. Gi Grissom walks over to the couch with his mind set on waken her up, but as soon as he put his hand on her shoulder to shakes her, he changes his mind. He stands up and runs over to the sink and wets down a washcloth with lukewarm water and takes it over to Sara. He set down on the edge of the coffee table and starts to wipe Sara face off at the sometime Warrick looks up from what he is doing and sees Gil Grissom wipe Sara face off with a washcloth. He gets up and walks over to Gil and kneels down next to Sara, he then takes the blanket off of her and unzips her jacket and slips it off of her. He the slips her blazer off so she just has the white long sleeve shirt on.

Gil: Can you roll her sleeves up so I can wipe her arms off?
    Warrick: Sure Grissom.

Warrick rolls up Sara sleeves and Gil wipes both her arms off, the whole time Gil is wipe her off she stays a sleep. When he was finish wiping her off, he looks down at Sara. Gil sees she is not as bright red as before, but she still feels like she on fire when you touch her forehead. Gil and Warrick look at eachother and then back down at Sara.

Warrick: I know she has started taking Erythromycin, but I am not sure if it strong enough?
    Gil: She has only taken one dose so far. Warrick, I want you to go into my office and open up the middle drawer of my desk and grab the bottle of Tylenol out and bring to me, Sara needs to take something to get her fever down, here the Key.
    Warrick: Ok, I will be right back.

Warrick stands up and runs to Grissom office and right over to his desk. He open up the middle drawer and grabs the bottle of Tylenol. He then runs back to the break room and sees that Gil Grissom has wake Sara up. He also see that she slower trying to set up on the couch but is having trouble Gil helps her out. Warrick hands Gil the Tylenol then goes over to the counter and makes Sara some hot tea. When the tea is ready, he takes it over to Sara and he hands it to her.

Gil: Sara, I want you to take two Tylenol pills, then I am having Warrick take you home.
    Sara: My car is here.
    Gil: I follow Warrick in your car.
    Sara: Ok, But Warrick, can we swing by your place to pick up Bethany Beagle puppy that you was keep out your place to the night before Christmas seeing that it the morning of the 24?
    Warrick: Sure, Sara. When is Bethany coming home.
    Sara: Coughs, Lily is going to bring Bethany home once I called her to let her know that I am at home.
    Warrick: All right.
    Sara: I still need to wrap her gifts!
    Gil and Warrick:( Sara takes the Tylenol.) We will stay and warp her gifts so you can rest.
    Sara: Will one of you pleases call Lily after the gifts are wrapped and tell her she can drop Bethany off.
    Gil: Sure, Now let get Sara’s out to your car now Warrick.

Warrick helps Sara out to his car and helps her into the passenger seat. As he get into the drive seat Sara puts her seat belt. She then lays the seat back and closes her eyes. She falls asleep and does not wake up till Bethany Beagle puppy licks her face. She opens her eyes to see the white and brown puppy setting on her lap and she looks over at Warrick. She sees that they are head towards her apartment building.

10. MacsGirlMel

I hope she feels better soon...that sounds nasty.

11. sarahSidle1981

Correct spelling and grammar

* Made name up
    Chapter Eighteen: Please let me go home, Grissom!
    Sara walks into Gil Grissom office and set down in one of the seats that are right in front of his desk. She flops down the printouts onto his desk and starts having a cough fit. She coughs into her elbow and gets mad when Grissom does not even check to see if she is all right. As soon as she stops coughing, she leans back in the seat and closes her eyes and tries to take a few deep breaths, but ends up cough some more. Gil looks up from his desk and then picks up the printout Sara flop onto his desk and he sees that Greg got a DNA hit for a Contz Munzinger. He then looks at the printouts from Bobby and sees the two types of handguns used were niauser p-38IN 9mm and a Mauser Nazi p-38.

Gil: Sara I want you to look over the printouts and do background checks on all of the gun owns and then highlight the ones that have a violent history or neo-Nazi members.
    Sara: (Voice is a Whisper) Warrick back can’t he do that, I feel awful? I think that I should really go home and go to bed.
    Gil: No, He has to looks through all the files of shoe prints and match the cast to a few of the prints.
    Sara: Could you do the background checks, I am really not up to it?
    Gil: No, I have to go back to the crime scene and process the basement fully. When you are done with the background checks, go into the garage and start to do a fully process job and the car and vans at the crime scene all of them have been tow into the crime lab garage.
    Sara: Whatever

Sara stands up and grabs the printouts from Bobby Dawson. She then walks out of Gil Grissom office and slums the office door closes behind her. She gets to the computer lab and takes a set in one of the chairs and types in the first name on the lists which is Contz Munzinger and he owns niauser p-38IN 9mm. She highlights his name in yellow, then takes a look at the next name and sees the next name is Michel Anschuetz she types in the name and closes her eyes as the database start searching for a match. She open her eyes and picks up her bottle of water then take the cap off of the bottle. She takes several long sips then puts the cap back onto the bottle. She leans back in the chair and puts her right hand on her forehead. She can feel the heat come off of her forehead. She stands up and walks out of the computer lab and goes into the break room. She walks through the door of the break room and sees Warrick looking through three ring binders of shoe prints. She walks over and grabs the blanket off the back of the couch and wraps the blanket around her shoulder. Warrick looks up from the binder he is looking through and sees that Sara is wrapping the blanket around herself and he also sees she is shivering. He stands up and walks over to Sara and steps in front of her so she can’t leave the break room.

Sara: I, Coughs, need to get back to the computer lab!
    Warrick: Just listen to me for a few minutes!
    Warrick: Sara, you are not looking good at all. You are also shivering, but at the sometime you are bright red.
    Sara: I feel awful.
    Warrick: Have you saw a doctor or ask Dr. Robbins to look at you Sara?
    Sara: No, I have not seen, Ah-choo, my family doctor, but Dr. Robbins checked me out. I have tonsillitis and also have all the signs of Strep Throat, so he called me in a prescription for Erythromycin and someone from Welgreen dropped it off for me.
    Warrick: Go, home Sara!
    Sara: (Clears her throat.) I want to, but Gil will not let me.
    Warrick: What do you have to do after running the names of all the people who own the handguns that were used?
    Sara: Process the van and cars, coughs.
    Warrick: I will do that, Sara. Take your time running the names then come and lays down to take a nap on the break room couch. If Grissom has a problem with you taking a nap. I will deal with him, so you won’t have too.

Sara heads out of the break room and back to the computer lab. She gets into the lab to see that she has a match for Michel Anschuetz. He has been very active in neo-Nazi rallies and events and has also use the niauser p-38IN 9mm that he got from his grandfather to kill his neighbors’ puppies. She highlights his name, then realizes she can’t stay awake any longer. She picks up the printout and turns the computer . She stands up and heads back into the break room and hands the printout to Warrick, he looks up at Sara and knows she in no shape to be there. He reaches up and touches her forehead with his left hands and feels she is burning up.

Sara: (Wheezes and hardly has a voice.) I can’t stay a wake, can you do this or get Gil Grissom too?
    Warrick: Sure Sara, go lay down on the couch and rest!

She heads over to the couch and takes her gun belt, pager and cellphone off. Then she takes a set on the couch and kicks her shoe off. She then lay down on the couch, Warrick goes and gets one of the labs laptops then come back into the break room. He puts the next name into the computer. As he is waiting from a match to come up or for it to say no match he continues to look at shoe prints. A half hour later Gil walks into the break room and sees Sara is asleep on the break room couch. Warrick is so busy looking at shoe prints and running names of the gun owner he does not see Grissom come in. Gi Grissom walks over to the couch with his mind set on waken her up, but as soon as he put his hand on her shoulder to shakes her, he changes his mind. He stands up and runs over to the sink and wets down a washcloth with lukewarm water and takes it over to Sara. He set down on the edge of the coffee table and starts to wipe Sara face off at the sometime Warrick looks up from what he is doing and sees Gil Grissom wipe Sara face off with a washcloth. He gets up and walks over to Gil and kneels down next to Sara, he then takes the blanket off of her and unzips her jacket and slips it off of her. He the slips her blazer off so she just has the white long sleeve shirt on.

Gil: Can you roll her sleeves up so I can wipe her arms off?
    Warrick: Sure Grissom.

Warrick rolls up Sara sleeves and Gil wipes both her arms off, the whole time Gil is wiping her off she stays a sleep. When he was finish wiping her off, he looks down at Sara. Gil sees she is not as bright red as before, but she still feels like she is on fire when you touch her forehead or her arms Gil and Warrick looks at eachother and then back down at Sara.

Warrick: I know she has started taking Erythromycin, but I am not sure if it’s strong enough?
    Gil: She has only taken one dose so far. Warrick, I want you to go into my office and open up the middle drawer of my desk and grab the bottle of Tylenol out of it and bring the Tylenol to me, Sara needs to take something to get her fever down, here are the keys.
    Warrick: Ok, I will be right back.

Warrick stands up and runs to Grissom office and right over to his desk. He open up the middle drawer and grabs the bottle of Tylenol. He then runs back to the break room and sees that Gil Grissom has wake Sara up. He also see that she slower trying to set up on the couch but is having trouble Gil helps her out. Warrick hands Gil the Tylenol then goes over to the counter and makes Sara some hot tea. When the tea is ready, he takes it over to Sara and he hands it to her.

Gil: Sara, I want you to take two Tylenol then I am having Warrick take you home.
    Sara: My car is here.
    Gil: I follow Warrick to your house in your car.
    Sara: Ok, But Warrick, can we swing by your place to pick up Bethany Beagle puppy, that you are keep out your place to the night before Christmas seeing that it the morning of the 24?
    Warrick: Sure, Sara. When is Bethany coming home.
    Sara: Coughs, Lily is going to bring Bethany home once I called her to let her know that I am at home.
    Warrick: All right.
    Sara: I still need to wrap her gifts!
    Gil and Warrick:( Sara takes the Tylenol.) We will stay and warp her gifts so you can rest.
    Sara: Will one of you pleases call Lily after the gifts are wrapped and tell her she can drop Bethany off.
    Gil: Sure, Now let get Sara’s out to your car now Warrick.

Warrick helps Sara out to his car and helps her into the passenger seat. As he gets into the drive seat Sara puts on her seat belt and then Warrick hands her purse and her medicine. She then lays the seat back and closes her eyes. She falls asleep and does not wake up till Bethany Beagle puppy licks her face. She opens her eyes to see the white and brown puppy setting on her lap and she looks over at Warrick. She also sees that they are head towards her apartment building.

12. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Nineteen: They stop working the case to help nurse Sara back to health!

Warrick pulls up to the visit parking space by the door of Sara building and Parks his car. Gil pulls Sara Car into her parking spot then walk over to Warrick Car and takes the puppy from Sara. Gil hands Sara her keys and she starts to stand up but gets really dizzy and has to set back down. Warrick lift Sara off the seat and Gil close the car door. Warrick carry Sara inside and upstairs to her apartment. Sarah hands her keys back to Gil and he unlock the door and lets Warrick and Sara in, Her dog Ali runs up to them then lay down out of the way so Warrick can get Sara to her room. Gil close the door and put the h Beagle puppy down on the floor. The puppy runs over to Ali and sniffs her. Ali look at the little boy puppy and let him lay down next to her. Warrick takes Sara into her bedroom and set on her bed and Gil grabs her PJ off the window seat and heads then to her. Both Warrick and Gil leave the room and close the door behind them so she can change. Once she has change she gets up and open up her door, she then walks over to the couch and takes a set wrap the blanket that on the couch around her shoulder.

Gil: Where is Bethany gifts at?
    Sara: ( Sniffles) In my bedroom closet and so is the wrap paper.
    Warrick: Sara’s here same ice water for you to drink.
    Sara: I am, Ah-choo, really cold I do not want Ice water!
    Gil: The Ice water will help bring you fever down.
    Sara: I won’t drink it.
    Warrick: Fine how about some cold tea?
    Sara: Fine, coughs.

Warrick walks into the kitchen and grabs a glass out of the cabinet. He then grabs the tea out of the refrigerator and pours her a glass of tea. He walks the tea over to Sara and hands it to her and then gets one of her pills out because it time for her second pill. He then hands it to her. Sara takes the pill and sip some tea to help get it to go down. Sara then lay down on the couch and rest as Gil and Warrick wraps the rest of Bethany gifts. After the gifts are wrap Gil holds the puppy and Warrick put a blue ribbon around his neck. The guys then put the gift under the tree and then Warrick calls Lily and let her know she can bring Bethany home.

13. sarahSidle1981

correct spelling and grammar

Chapter Nineteen: They stop working the case to help nurse Sara back to health!

Warrick pulls up to the visit parking space by the door of Sara building and Parks his car. Gil pulls Sara Car into her parking spot then walk over to Warrick Car and takes the puppy from Sara. Gil hands Sara her keys and she starts to stand up but gets really dizzy and has to set back down. Warrick lift Sara off the seat and Gil close the car door. Warrick carry Sara inside and upstairs to her apartment. Sarah hands her keys back to Gil and he unlocks the door and lets Warrick and Sara in, Her dog Ali runs up to them, then lay down out of the way so Warrick can get Sara into her room. Gil close the door and put the Beagle puppy down on the floor. The puppy runs over to Ali and sniffs her. Ali look at the little boy puppy and let him lay down next to her. Warrick takes Sara into her bedroom and set on her on the bed and Gil grabs her PJ off the window seat and heads then to her. Both Warrick and Gil leave the room and close the door behind them so she can change. Once she has change she gets up and open up her bedroom door. She then walks over to the couch and takes a set and wrap the blanket that on the couch around her shoulder.

Gil: Where is Bethany gifts at?
    Sara: ( Sniffles) In my bedroom closet and so is the wrap paper.
    Warrick: Sara’s here same ice water for you to drink.
    Sara: I am, Ah-choo, really cold I do not want Ice water!
    Gil: The Ice water will help bring you fever down.
    Sara: I won’t drink it.
    Warrick: Fine how about some cold tea?
    Sara: Fine, coughs.

Warrick walks into the kitchen and grabs a glass out of the cabinet. He then grabs the tea out of the refrigerator and pours her a glass of tea. He walks the tea over to Sara and hands it to her and then gets one of her pills out, because it time for her second pill. He then hands it to her. Sara takes the pill and sip some tea to help the pill go down. Sara then lay down on the couch and rest as Gil and Warrick wraps the rest of Bethany gifts. After the gifts are wrap Gil holds the puppy and Warrick put a blue ribbon around his neck. The guys then put the gift under the tree and then Warrick calls’ Lily and let her know she can bring Bethany home.

14. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Twenty: A restless sleep and Bethany’s first Christmas with Sara!
    Gil and Warrick are setting on stools at the breakfast bar in the kitchen area of Sara’s apartment looking over the case notes along with the Toxic, Trace and final autopsy reports that David dropped off to them a few minutes ago. Sara is asleep on the couch, but is tossing and turning. She is also sweating really bad. She is having a dream about her childhood the dream takes place during the day before1979 winter break from school. Sara has been laying in bed for two hours listens to her mom and dad fighting. Her parents are fight over the fact Mrs. Sidle is letting Sara’s stay home sick from school when it the last day of school before winter break starts. She hears the fighting stops when her mom runs out of the house and slams the door of the house shut behind her. The next thing she hears is her dad stamps up the stairs. I hope he stays out of my bedroom. She then sees her bedroom door fly open and her dad comes into her bedroom at the sometime she starts coughing. She looks at her dad face and sees he is very mad and also is very drunk. She pulls her cover up over her as her dad sets down on her bed and at the sometime start shaken really bad. She not shook, because she is fear she knows what he is going to do. She is shaken because she is cold. He pulls the cover off his daughter, then pulls his pants off and get under her covers.

Sara: (Voice sounds very hoarse.) Dad, don’t I am sick!
    Mr. Sidle: Be quiet and stop shakes!
    Sara: I can’t I am cold!
    Mr. Sidle: ( Slaps Sara.) I said no talking.

Sara tries to push her dad off of her but is too weak and gives up and just lays there and lets her dad do whatever, is that he wants to. Once her dad has left her bedroom and she hears him open a bottle of beer up Sara gets out of bed and walks over to her dresser. She gets a clean pair of under and pajama out of her dresser and then head into the bathroom. As she is taking her shower, she starts crying and shouting. God why did my mom leave here alone with him, I feel so dizzy. Sara gets really light head and falls down onto the shower floor. When she hits the floor, she makes a loud bang sound and then blocks out. When she comes to, she looks around and sees that she is in the hospital and laying on a hospital bed. Sara sees her mom set in the chair next to her bed.

Sara: What happened, mom and why am I in the hospital?
    Mrs. Sidle: You passed out in the shower, I come home to find you laying on the shower floor and the water was still run.

Sara dreams ends at this pint because she feels someone shake her shoulder. She open her eyes to see Bethany putting the gifts she bought and wrap under the tree. She then notice it Catherine shaken her.

Bethany: Sara Lindsey, Catherine are going to open the Christmas gift up over her with us.
    Sara: (Clear her throat.) That cool, Lindsey what did the ER doctor say is wrong with your left, coughs, leg?
    Lindsey: I tear my ACL, MCL. I also break my ankle and knee cap.
    Sara: You and Bethany cast and knee brace is neon purple just like Bethany!
    Lindsey: I know we match.
    Catherine: Lets open are gifts now.
    Sara: Sure.

Gil help Sara put by head Bethany her gifts and Warrick pass Sara the gifts from Bethany. That way Sara will not get Bethany sick. Bethany gives Sara the new mystery novels she want and the black skirt and matching dress shirt that she looking at when they went to the mall together the first time. Bethany love all the butterflies things that Sara gives her and really love the Beagle puppy who names is Spot. Lindsey gets a new CD player and the CD that she asks for along her first pair of high heel dress shoes. Lindsey gets her mom a pair of ruby eyes she want for the last year. It took Lindsey all year to save the money to buy them, but when she sees the big grin on her mom face and the big bug her mom give her Lindsey was glad she was able to buy them for her. After all the gifts are open Sara goes into her bedroom and lays down in her bed. Gil, Warrick leaves Sara apartment and head back to the lab. Catherine, Lindsey head home. Bethany takes her gift into her bedroom and set up the purple butterfly saucer chair and plays with Spot. She also listens for Sara incases she needs anything.

15. MacsGirlMel

more soon!

question, what's ruby eye?