Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Seriously? Here we just call them Hiphuggers... don't ask me why, I don't even know.

No, for some reason we never did. I guess that's our new discussion topic. They do seem like the type of people who would marry, but later down the road after they have more stability. Speaking of which I wonder who would be a part of the wedding party... you know, maid of honour, best man, all that stuff. I would like to see Horatio give Calleigh away. Do you guys have any ideas? Oh, and one more thing... where would they go for their honeymoon?

No way! *rushes off to look for it* I'll let you guys know if I find it...

2. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I can see them getting married in a garden, with lot of flowers

I think the team. and I like the idea of Horatio giving her away. I can imagine Alexx being the matron of honour and Ryans brother - if he has one, being the best man. not many people. around 20-30.

I see Calleigh in a mint green halter dress with an emerald green ribon under the breast tied on the back and going all the way down. fitting with flowing skirt, but not much. maybe a similar ribon in her hair. the hair loose and straight. the bouquet very colorful.

I too think they would be together for some time before he would popthe question. I can even see her being the one proposing.

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I agree... they don't seem like the kind of people who would have a big exravagant wedding. Alexx should definitely be there. After all, she's like a mother to Calleigh and Ryan. I can totally see her fussing over the two. About the best man, I not sure about Ryan's brother... I don't think he has one. I know that we do not know much about Ryan's background, but his niece had a different last name, so I'm guessing he has a sister. Maybe uncle Ron should be the best man! After all, he's the only family member we know that lives in Miami.

4. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

Discusion about CaRWash's wedding!! Sweet... As they live in Miami I could see them getting married at the beach, not a fiesta a close simple wedding, just like they'd love it to be. Calleigh with a long white dress beautifull as always and Ryan in an also white suit *close eyes and dreams*
    Of course Alexx would be there and H.. H is important for both of them....
    And after the wedding is their honeymoon!! Well I think it should be at an island probably Sardenia or even Rhodos ,here in Greece.....yeah I could totaly see them in those places

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I can totally picture a wedding on the beach, dressed in white and surrounded by their friends and family... and especially the honeymoon in Greece! From the pictures I've seen, it seem like a wonderful country. Are there any places in Greece that Calleigh and Ryan should visit?

6. captain_nati

Well karu now you put me in some real thinking.....I think that if they would ever comehere they should visit as many islands as they can! Rhodos is bviously my first choise for them , the beaches are great just like the night life of the island... another island that I think it suits Ryan better Skopelos don't ask me way but I can definitely see him there.

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Cool! I was thinking they could visit historical sites as well. Ryan does have a penchant for historical trivia after all. Oh, maybe have a big Greek feast... the Greeks have good food!

8. captain_nati

Well I just hope that they want run on a Greek feast.... I myself don't like them at all... As for the hidtorical sites I wouldn't like them in Athens looking for Akropoli.. I'd rather prfer them at Nauplio looking at Burgie, old castle... Anyway that's just me and my humble opinion...

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh wow, there's an old castle? I would rather they visited that than the Acropolis... I'd love to see them explore the castle. Everyone knows about the Acropolis, but I've never heard about Burgie. That makes it more interesting and out-of-the-way so Calleigh and Ryan would probably be more drawn to that. Are there any pictures of it?

10. captain_nati

Well probably there are... I know that there are about Nauplio but I am not sure about Burgie (our Bourgie have no idea of the English/American translation) and there is also Mistras in Peloponnisos , old chuple beautifull but not with a historical interest....

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh wow, there seem to be a lot of places that Calleigh and Ryan can explore in Greece. Okay, what about else where? Do you have any ideas where they could spend their honeymoon or even a vacation? 'Cause lord knows they need one badly!

12. captain_nati

Yeah they need vacatrion.... As I said if they'd visit Greece I'd advise them to go in every island, I have kinda an obssesion with Greek islands. As for the mainland Nauplio would be a great choise.... Honestly I would prefer it if theyt choose to go in Italy. that's where I'll spend my holiday. Sardenia, Sicilia, Calabria and my personal favourite choice Venice....

13. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect

I think they should go to Turkey or Egypt. Those are very cool places. Or Italy! I went there in March and it was fabulous.

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Italy would be good for them... they'd have fun exploring all of the islands, though I would probably include Capri. They oughta go for a gondola ride in Venice... it'd be great for them to see Venice that way, plus it'd be romantic.

Ooh, Egypt would be awesome too! They could visit the pyramids and the Sphinx and all the other great sites. Lucky them... curse my obsession with ancient Egypt!

15. Salean

Salean Rookie

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around for a while. Even though I have technically left school, it hasn't let go. My fault for getting too involved with all the music there.

Anyway. Welcome captain_nati! So we have another CaRWash/Sandle fan! :D

I love Venice. Ryan and Calleigh should definitely go there. Although gondola rides are quite expensive, but if it's their honeymoon then I don't suppose that matters much.

Yeah, I can't really see them inviting the whole of Miami to their wedding. Just the people that are important to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.