Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salean

Salean Rookie

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Welcome back Court! I'm glad you liked my fic.

What I dislike about love triangles is that my ship is usually the underdog ship. The one that everyone believes will either never happen or never last. When it's not a love triangle, I can deal with having an underdog ship, but when it is... I don't know. It's almost like you're so close, and yet so far.

And when I don't have a ship that is affected by a love triangle, they usually annoy me a little bit anyway, because they take screen time away from my favourite characters.

Thinking back, there have been a lot of love triangles on CSI: Miami, haven't there? It's a little odd...

2. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

It's toooo odd!! Miami has more love triangles than the other two CSIs have together.... IMO that's why there no ships..... TPTB no more love triangles for the new season!!!!!!!!!!

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hi Court! Welcome back to the thread... by the way, I agree with you about needing more CaRWash action. *looks accusingly at TPTB*

Yes! Finally someone who agrees with me! There's just too much drama involved with them and they often end up hurting the characters. Hmm, now that I think about it, Salean's right... there have been a lot of love triangles in Miami. Let's see, there was Horatio/Yelina/Stetler, Eric/Natalia/Ryan, and Jake/Calleigh/Eric... ever notice that it's always between two guys and a girl?

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I hadn't really noticed,but it's true. hmmm.It would be interesting with two girls and a guy. Say Calleigh,Ryan and me for instance (I would volunteer.)

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snickers* Yeah, it would be much more interesting that way... Calleigh and another girl fighting over Ryan would attract a lot of CaRWash viewers. He is in desperate need of some love, and what better to get some than Calleigh fighting for him? She could easily kick the other chick's ass... no offence greatfan.

6. captain_nati

Having two girls fighting over Ryan??!!! Yeah that's what I am calling fun and wotrthy to see... Of course one of them would be Calleigh ,who would eventualy win, but could the other pne be someone from the lab?? Like Natalia for example?? I personally wpuld love to see Natalia and Calleigh fighting over Ryan !

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*munches on popcorn as she watches the catfight over Ryan* I don't think Natalia's interested in Ryan though... she went on a date with him once and nothing came out of that. We need to get another chick on board. But yeah, that would definitely get attention! Any ideas? Ooh, how about Erika Sikes? Remember her? She's the news lady who kept hitting on Ryan for info. She'd be a good candidate... she's blonde-- no offense to blondes, I just don't like this one; she irritates me and I'd love to see Calleigh kick her ass! It'd be the Battle of the Blondes! * cue dramatic music*

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

No offense taken. I would much rather Erika have her ass kicked anyway.That would be a popcorn worthy moment!

9. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I dont like love triangles either. unless one of the angles its a jerk/b*tch and its a comedy. they bring too much drama and in a show like this create unnecessary tension

but Im all for Calleigh fighting someone over Ryan. and of course she would win. the battle of blondes is a good idea cause I didnt like Erika either. annoying chick

10. captain_nati

I don't like either the idea of Erica as a third wheel , although I'd be happy to she her get her a** kicked!!! Okay what about Valera? I always though that Valera had something for Ryan, I hate to admit it but she has feelings. Wouldn't that be interesting???

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

This thread has never been so lively during summer stop in 2 years!:wtf: I guess I should be proud. And I should come in here more often. I come here expecting like 5 new posts and find 2 pages! I guess we've gained some very cool dedicated new shippers.:thumbsup: *falls down on sofa* Ok, here to stay.

I once did a manip of that, but I can't be sure whether I posted it. Anyway, it sucked, and I think I threw it away when I cleaned my laptop. It's better off never being seen again!:lol:

Honeymoon? Man, people, shouldn't they confess their love first?:p Italy is great for a honeymoon, been there too, Florence or Venice would be so cool for them. But hey, me being biased would say Holland! Not that we have anything interesting here, but still, you gotta support your country right?:rolleyes:

I am so totally definitely unquestionably against love triangles it's not even funny. That'd be like my final drop to the bucket of 'not watching CSI:Miami anymore'. We've already had like 2 of them, please not another one.:scream: If you're interested in Calleigh and Natalia fighting over Ryan, you should read the old CaRWash RP a group of us did like a year back. That had lots of cat fights and drama and romance and stuff. Geez, that was a long time ago...I remember auditioning for Calleigh...and getting the role. (I probably shouldn't mention I was the only candidate for the role;))

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Actually I am not interested in triangles either, I was just kidding around.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  13. >!<[Court]>!<

>!<[Court]>!< Victim

That was actually the first thing I ever read on Talk CSI. I remember I was searching for CaRWash fics on Google and I came across the RP. It took me hours, but I read the entire thing in one sitting. Then I started exploring the forums and have now found a wonderful group of fellow CaRWashers :D.

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Glad you guys agree with me. As for Valera, I really can't see her getting into a cat fight... she seems a little meek to me. And yeah, I did read the Natalia/Calleigh material about fighting over Ryan a long time ago. But, honestly, I don't think that Natalia is that interested in Ryan... I think she's making a point about not dating co-workers. I don't think it should be a girl from the lab... it'd wreck the working relationships in the lab. That's why I was thinking we get Erika Sikes or one of those girls who are constantly flirting with him to go up against Calleigh. It's more fun that way.

15. captain_nati

So we all agree that having girls fighting over Ryan would be funny, though we don't know how the third one would be.... Man I can even imagine his face watching the catfight! At first a bit embarassed and he wold totally try to stop them.... :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.