Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Welcome back Salean! Yeah, we definitely need more Sandle/CaRWash fans. Speaking of which... Hestia! Where are you?

Yeah, me neither... just the lab and uncle Ron. I still think uncle Ron should be the best man. That way, Horatio can give Calleigh away and Alexx can be the maid of honour. Hey, do you think we could have Ryan's niece as the flower girl?

2. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

I'd love Ryan's niece as the flower girl. One question you can really see them invite evryone from the lab?? 'cause honestly I think that there might be some people that they wouldn't like to see there......

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Of course not everyone, just the team... you know, Horatio, Alexx, Eric, Natalia and Frank. They're all like family so it would make sense for Ryan and Calleigh to invite them to the wedding. By the way, glad you like Ryan's niece as the flower girl.

4. Salean

Salean Rookie

No, not everyone. I can't imagine they would have wanted Stetler there, for example. That would make for an interesting day, I would imagine. But, as Karu said, the main core of the team would probably be invited.

With Ryan's neice as the flower girl, I guess it would depend on how old she is. Ryan was getting her an ipod, wasn't he? So I don't think she can be that young... I don't really know a lot about the traditions with flower girls, though, so I may be completely wrong in my thinking that it's usually young children that do that.

*sigh* I wish we knew more about Ryan's family.

5. captain_nati

Wouldn't be interesting a trip at his birth place?? I think he is from Boston (??) it would be soooo great if he'd go there with Calleigh in order for her to meet his parents...

6. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect

They should totally come to Boston! He's from Rockland, MA, which is near Boston. It'd be awesome if they came!

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*sighs with Salean* Me too... the only family members we know of is uncle Ron and Ryan's niece (who's name we don't know either). I hope that TPTB gives us more background on him nest season... *crosses fingers*

Yes! *nudges TPTB* Why on earth can't you show that? Anyways, it would make great CaRWash fanfiction... hey, do you think Dutchie will take a crack at it?

8. captain_nati

Ιt would just be sooooooooo sweet to see Calleigh talking with Ryan's family about him and his childhood. It would also be pretty funny 'cause Ryan would feel rather embarassed and he'd try to changeg the topic!

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I know, especially if she learns about Ryan's embarrasing childhood incidents! We need some of that... it would be great to learn more about Ryan. Calleigh oughta get a kick out of it... I'm pretty sure she'll tease him about it when they're back in Miami. I can already picture him blushing!

10. Salean

Salean Rookie

Yes! We definitely need embarassing stories of Ryan's childhood. And Calleigh would tease him about them for years afterwards. Heh heh. That would be so good. :D

And we do need a trip back to Ryan's home town. Or we need some of his family to visit Miami. I'm hoping that, with the way things ended last season, this new season will have a lot more Ryan, and by extension CaRWash. So, TPTB, we need more about Ryan's family, ok? And we need Calleigh to meet Ryan's family.

By the way guys, I have written my first CaRWash fic. (Actually, that's a lie, I've written plenty, it's just the first one I've actually finished. Too many ideas... too little time.) Anyway, it can be taken as Calleigh/Ryan friendship for those who so wish, but obviously you guys will see the CaRWash. :) Here it is: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4392470/1/Somebodys_Baby
    It's based on the Jon Foreman song 'Somebody's Baby'. His album is awesome.

11. captain_nati

I just hope that the writers will give some better scenes for S.7 than they did for S.6 and that they will stop that love triangle (Jake-Calleigh- Eric) 'cause it gives on my nerves, and it's not good for Calleigh!!!

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*pops in after reading Salean's fic* Ooh! That was heart-wrenching... I love how Calleigh comforted Ryan, the poor guy. I love it... are you planning on writing anything else? Oh wait, I think I already read that on your bio... sorry!

Me too... I'm sorry, but I just don't like love triangles. It's not good for Calleigh. Besides, she'd be happy with Ryan!

13. captain_nati

I ersonally hate love triangles. they last long enough to destroy one of the characters that is a part in it and I don't want to see any of those three characters ending up like that. Once I though that Calleigh was good with Jake then the strike came and they changed the story. I just can't understand why they did what they did, I mean I liked Jake a lot but then Eric came in..... If Calleigh was with Ryan from the beginnig it would have been sooooooo much better!!!

14. Salean

Salean Rookie

*slaps head* Speaking of season 7, I read this a couple of days ago and completely forgot to mention it.

On the csifiles front page they had an article about this episode and apparantly:
    The end of the Calleigh/Jake storyline, perhaps? We haven't seen him around for a while... could be a chance for Calleigh comforting Ryan methinks.

I'm glad you liked it, Karu. I am planning on writing some more, although whether it will be the forum fic challenge, I have no idea. As I said, I have too many ideas, and not enough time to write them all. And too many fandoms as well...

Seconded! *sigh* If only that had happened...

15. >!<[Court]>!<

>!<[Court]>!< Victim

Hi everyone! I haven't been on here in a while... so first order of business, welcome captain_nati! Great to see another CaRWash fan.
    I read it as well, very nice. Great job Salean! I love when new CaRWash fics are posted.
    I do as well, I don't like the whole.. not knowing who's gonna end up with who thing.

And I agree with your comment about the spoiler Salean, we definitely need some Cal + Ry comforting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.