Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Debby

Debby Hit and Run

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Hi CaRWash_Cutie! :)

So tonights episode isn't a re-run? I just saw the video too, and I so hope we're going to get some CaRWash! Ryan is there when Calleigh says goodbye to Alexx, so he just has to say something to Calleigh! I'm also hoping for a hug, but I'm already happy when they just talk about it :p I also hope there will be a scene between Alexx and Ryan :) I'm not so scared for this episode anymore!

Edit: Just watched Blood in the Water again, and I've seen this episode a few times already, but I still love the scene where Calleigh is talking to Ryan about her firearms test, and Ryan says "good luck with your test," and touches her arm. Then Calleigh answers "thanks" with such a big smile, it's so cute :D

Last edited: May 5, 2008
  2. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

Here a cute CaRWash pic from 3x22 - Vengeance:

[​IMG]

It´s like they are talking about there personal life in this picture, like very good friends, but in the future from a friendly relationship to something more than that, it´s always the same and with this two...like Jonathan Togo said in an Interview:

"there´s a lot of sexual tension..." why not? :cool: Our CaRWash must get together at end of this Show for sure!

Next episode:
    I really hope that there will be a hug or something, I mean she will be crying when Alex go out from the department, Ryan must be there for her love :)

Dutchie: Hey, it has been a long time since I was here! Are we two the only one from the old team? hehe no matter we will keep here to the end.
    I really hope I can visit this thread a lot more...but all the study stuff lately and the other things I don´t get a lot of time but I will get it somehow

Debby: I know "Blood in the Water" was a great episode and that scene was the best...I really like Season 4, becouse there are so many of good CaRWash moments, just great!

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*pops in* Hey guys, I'm back! Ooh, nice pic! So where are we now...?

Togo actually said that? The man is very perceptive about CaRWash's interactions with each other... do you think he ships CaRWash?

Anyways...

There has to be a hug! Both Calleigh and Ryan are close with Alexx so I'd like to see them bond over that. Do you think it's too much to ask for Ryan to comfort Calleigh?

Oh, while I was visiting my relatives, my cousin-- she's twelve-- and I were discussing CSI:Miami (which she just started watching) and I asked her who would she like together. She said she would like to see Calleigh with Ryan! *:D* A mini CaRWasher in the making!

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I don't think there was any comforting as Alexx leaving was the end scene, but I could be wrong (and I could write fanfiction:p) so we'll have to wait for a USA/Canada shipper to pop on in. From what I've heard it was a really good and emotional episode. I think I'm gonna to cry, since I'm a total whimp.:lol:

Karu, congratz for converting your cousin. I used to be known on these boards as the CaRWash converter, though I'm not sure if there's still some of my victims around now.

Saya: we are. Sandersidle sometimes pops in, but besides that, it's just you and me, girl. I missed you.;)

Ok girls, listen up, we've disappointed a CaRWash shipper, and that's pretty much a felony crime. There's a very good CaRWash story out there which has gotten NO reviews for the last chapter. I suggest we go and make it up to her. Once Upon a Time by Lizicia If ever there was a CaRWash story to give us a nice future prospect, this is it. Let her know what you think! :)

5. Salean

Salean Rookie

Not a USA/Canada shipper, but I have just watched the episode on youtube. I'm sorry to announce that there were no scenes with Calleigh and Ryan, except in Alexx's leaving montage, but that was everyone.

But my goodness, that last montage had me in tears. Alexx was just so... peaceful with the idea that now she has to 'look after the living'. But it was still sad to see her go. Her goodbyes to Calleigh and Ryan were both especially poignant to me, as well as her goodbye with Horatio. She seemed to say a special goodbye to Delko, which kind of puzzled me because I'd never really noticed those two being particularly close. But then I never really notice Eric much anyway, so... Her goodbye to Ryan was very much like a mother saying to a son 'I'm proud of you', and her goodbye to Calleigh was so true of two friends who have to say goodbye.
    :( It's strange to think that I didn't like her at first.

Anyway. Back to slightly more CaRWashy topics. This is the second episode in a row that a case has had something to do with something that Ryan dealt with when he was on patrol. Coincidence? I really, really hope not. I'm really hoping for some Ryan backstory coming up soon.

Although it doesn't look likely to be very soon, given the promo for the next episode.

Calleigh! What trouble have you got yourself into now?!!!! You're really not having a good season, girl. I'm thinking that this promo, like last weeks (CSI turns against CSI? I didn't see that at all in the episode) because I really can't see Calleigh cleaning up a crime scene for two criminals. I mean, that just isn't her. Didn't see any Ryan in the promo, although there was a concerned Eric... However, there was a scene with Calleigh sitting in the locker room, and we all know how Calleigh and Ryan love their locker room scenes so, let's be hoping for another one. Also, if Calleigh is facing being fired/suspended, Ryan is the one who can really relate to her, having been in that position himself.

6. Debby

Debby Hit and Run

I like that picture! :)

I'm disappointed that there wasn't any CaRWash in last nights episode, I was hoping for at least a talk :(

Dutchie, I just read "Once Upon a Time" and I really like it! :) It's a good story, I'm going to keep reading it!

Just saw the promo too, I'm worried about Calleigh! I also saw the picture with Calleigh in the lockerroom, I hope it's Ryan who's with her! But I'm afraid it's Eric, 'cause it looks like the writers want Eric and Calleigh together now :(

7. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

i am having trouble trying to use the spoiler box can anyone help me. but i am surprised that we didnt get any carwash last night. well lets hope in the last 2 episodes there is a good carwash scene

Last edited: May 6, 2008
  8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

So there were no CaRWash scenes 'cause this episode is for Alexx. Judging from the promos though, we might get something next episode.

Man there's a lot of Calleigh drama lately! And apparently, according to hahaguy, Eric's the one doing the comforting... WHY?! Though I wouldn't mind as much if there was even a chance of a potential CaRWash locker room scene. Please?

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Brian, it's [*spoiler="next episode"]blah blah[*/spoiler], but then without the *.

It's definitely Eric with her in that pic in the locker room, look at his hideous shirts, Eric's been wearing those lately. But it's not impossible that we will get a scene too, because indeed Ryan's the only one who can relate to getting fired/being suspended much, so it'd be really stupid for them not to have a scene. Oh and Calleigh cleaned up the crime scene? Hello, she was abducted, don't think she had much choice if she liked her life, eh?

Thanks Debby! Please leave her a review on ff.net :)

10. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

thanks duthcie.
    i really dont think anything will happen between eric and cal in the locker room. I am really hoping that ryan can talk to her about her problem since he knows how it feels to get in trouble

11. Debby

Debby Hit and Run

I really hope Cal and Ryan are getting a scene too! Like Dutchie said, it would be really stupid if they don't get a scene. I would love to see something like Ryan cheering Calleigh up, like Calleigh did for him when he froze in "Driven". But again, I'm already happy if they just talk about it ;)

Dutchie, I left her a review! :)

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

About the possibilities of the next episode...

even though Eric's in the locker room with Calleigh, there's still a possiblity that Ryan will be there to have her back or maybe cheer her up... I'll take anything we get at this point. By the way, hahaguy has a point... a lot of the scenes between Eric and Calleigh didn't culminate into anything explosive... they just talk. You all know that actions speak louder than words.

Let's just hope TPTB aren't gonna neglect CaRWash's scenes this time.

13. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

i dont know if any of you have read the arcticle that Eva LaRue had. But it says someone gets shot,killed and some one leaves because alexx lefted. i think ryan will get shot. if that is so maybe we would have a great carwash scene.

14. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Hey guys! First of all, LOVED the epi on Monday..I was a bit disappointed by the lack of CaRWash, but we all know those sorts of scenes go on when the camera is off! ;)

Let's see..I'm having a sense of deja vu here...A team member gets in trouble, IAB investigates, the person if threatened with a termination of his/her contract...Add those together and what do we get? Tlast five episodes of season five with Ryan. Ryan is the only one in the whole lab who has been in this situation before (to this degree of severity anyway), and so he's the only one logically that can be there for Cal right now, because he can help her get through this emotionally like no one else. Sure Zircon can say he's there for her and give her a pat on the shoulder or whatever, but Ryan's the only one that can offer relevant advice and a kindred spirit in her time of crisis. I say it's his turn to return all the favors Calleigh's given him over the years, and if TPTB neglect that, sad day for CaRWash! :(

Keep the love alive guys!

15. Salean

Salean Rookie

Yeah, I just read that article too, hahaguy.

It sounds like a good finale. My first thought was that Ryan might be the one to get shot... however, I have this feeling that some of the things mentioned are going to happen to more minor characters. It's not like the CSIs haven't ever misled us like that before. Obviously, Ryan can't be the one to leave the lab, since he's already done that... unless Togo is leaving. Which I really, really hope he isn't. I'm thinking that, given Eric's attitude to Alexx in the last episode there might be a possibility that it could be him leaving. His problems with his head injury seem to be beginning to resurface this season so... Although, given the promo for the next epi there is also a strong possibility that it could be Calleigh. In which case there would be a lot of subtext being presented to us, with Calleigh being in the same position that Ryan was last year... (Yay for random links!) I can't really see it being Natalia or Horatio. As I said, I suspect it will be a more minor character that dies... simply because if it is a main character that would potentially mean losing three main characters in just a few episodes. As for getting shot, that could be a main character... but it could be any of them. Natalia has been having the storyline with learning to shoot so I would imagine that she is involved, even if she isn't the one to get shot.

Anyone know when is the season finale airing?

I would be very disappointed if we didn't get a CaRWash moment in this epi... well, even more than usual. As CaRWash_Cutie said, Ryan really is the only one who can relate to this incident and even if I didn't ship them, I would be at least expecting some mention to that. Even if it's just Ryan being more sympathetic towards her than the others.

Exactly. Ryan and Calleigh had their little joint-upset/comfort scene, but we just didn't see it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.