Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Guys, we should steer clear of real person shipping please. Let's just stick to the characters on the show. Thanks. :)

2. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

I wouldn't mind seeing something like that. I'm not a big Natalia fan (she's sort of growing on me, but she's definitely not my favorite)...
    This might be a teeny bit off topic, but am I the only one who really dislikes the idea of Ryan and Natalia together? I don't really know why I do, but I wouldn't like it at all if the writers did that. They need to put Ryan with Calleigh, plain and simple...

I watched Identity (actually, it's about to come on again), too! Good CaRWash episode!

3. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

Don't worry your not the only one i think they definitly don't go together! Natalia should stay with Eric. If ryan is gonna be with someone it should be calleigh and only calleigh otherwise i don't want to him in a different relationship

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

OH NO NO! Natalia will not sleep w/ Jake, nor Ryan! They are only friends & why couldn't ya say it was Valera or someone who else who he cheats on her w/ :p, why does it have to be Nat. No offense but it seems as tho Valera likes to date others boyfriends/ex-husbands. No, really I do like her character :). But, yes Ryan & Natalia I could only see as friends. He has a much better chemistry w/ Cal. I do think they'll become good friends tho. But he'll always be different w/ Cal!! He has like that secret 'crush' on her that will probably never go away ;)

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I agree. I think it'd be extremely lame if the writers starting pairing everyone up. Delko/Calleigh, Ryan/Natalia, H/Yelina. Of course I want Ryan with Calleigh, that's my OTP, but if that's not going to happen then I'd rather see him single or dating someone outside the lab. But that'd be no comparison to Calleigh, of course.

I talked to Nikki for a bit today, which reminds me the CPOTD is dying...

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    Cop Killer
    [​IMG]

That's the picture that really got me into CaRWash. I really thought they were literally holding hands, but then I found out they weren't, haha.

6. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I love that photo of those two, katie! They do look like they are holding hands, just the way the photo was taken. If you changed the background a little bit, and let Calleigh's hair down, they look like they could be walking on a beach or in a park. You know, doing the total opposite of investigating a murder. :lol:

7. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Agreed on all of that, for sure. I'd rather see Ryan single or dating someone outside the lab (except Erica Sykes, of course) if he isn't with Calleigh.

I also agree with sandersidle in that it would be lame if they paired everyone off. That would be too easy...

Good to know it's not just me who is against Ryan/Natalia.

8. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

yeah that pic is so cute i love that episode there is a lot of chemistry between them in that ep :) and i also agree with sandersidle about pairing eveyone off i think there should only be one work couple not eveyone dating everyone in the lab

9. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

i just had a thought ' you know in the episode "just murdered" when natalia walks in on eric after calleigh kissed him on the cheek? well what if ryan walked in and saw her kiss him and got jealous and said " what was that u steal every woman that i like. i wonder what any one else thinks.

10. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Ryan and Natalia??? EWW. I like hahaguys idea of Ryan walking in though, but it would have been better if Natalia got more jealous, too. I dont think Calleigh meant that kiss as the start of something, just a friendly gesture,really. I cant wait till next season, then we can find out how he reacts about Calleigh and Jake. I think that jealous Ryan causes CaRWash moments, people.... :rolleyes:

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

aww cute pic :) Heres my CARWASH thought for this pic:
    Cal: I told you if your gonna grab my butt, do it when no one is around.
    Ryan: sorry..what?..Nat & Eric thought it was funny!
    Cal: here, you can hold my hand. *whispers* you can grab my butt later :p

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

love that pic!!! and yes i agree is does look like they are holding hands :D I really wish they were. and here's my list of 10 reasons why Calleigh should be with Ryan

1- She flirts more with Ryan
    2- Her relationship with Eric is too Brother/Sister like
    3- I don't see her calling Eric "babe"
    4- Ryan is less likely to cheat on her
    5- She seems like she has more in common with Ryan than Eric
    6- she works more cases with Ryan
    7- She's always playfully hitting Ryan or touching him
    8- She looks cuter with Ryan
    9- she's always making plans with Ryan after work (remember in Deviant? she asked him "wanna ask me again in an hour over a beer?" i don't see her asking Eric to go for a beer.
    10- her's and Ryan's clothes always seem to coordiante no matter what

13. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Yup, you pretty much covered it, Need4Speed. With every number I was going "Yep, Mm Hmm, True, That's right..."
    ;)

Ok, this is the most random thing, but I was just pondering: If someone came out with shirts or merchandise that said "Team CaRWash" or something like that, would you wear it? I would! None of my friends would get it, but that doesn't really matter...
    I know that was totally random, but I was just curious as to what other people thought.

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

haha!! i would!!! and i know it's kinda early for this but my CaRWash fanfic story title gave me an idea for a thread title because it fits....

Calleigh&Ryan#7:Thanks Babr, You're Fantastic - CaRWash

15. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

^^I think the 'babe' was already used, and because of that we had tought about not using it again in the next thread title.

Agreed. If Ryan dates with someone, or even gets with someone, then either that someone is Calleigh or a chick out of the lab. But yet Calleigh is the right choice! :)
    And yeah, they can't pair everyone up. It's stupid if all of a sudden they keep getting with each other, not to mention that it would cause lots of tention in the lab (you know how Miami works :rolleyes:)

Oh, and I love the picture you posted! Which reminds me...
    CPOTD by Dani, From "Blood in the Water", credits to Miami style screencaps--Looking into each other's eyes
    [​IMG]
    i like this episode because besides the simple fact that they work together, they have a couple of good pictures (looks at avvie), but most important of that, it's Ryan the one who Calleigh talks about quiting ballistics because of Hagen :) Yeah, that means something.

Adding to Need4Speed's list, 11-They care for eachother and are there for eachother all the time

Where are Hestia and Carla? Appear from where you are!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.