Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

dutchie i couldnt agree wit u more

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

If you read my post then why did you post just one...no, never mind. It's no use. :rolleyes:

Hestia!! It's your birthday now! :eek: (that's a lot of bds suddenly) Congratz and may it be a great one! And I'm not getting too down, but if you're realistic, that is what they're headed towards. Now I must comment on your converting thing...half the people I converted don't post here anymore. *cough*Sue*cough* Among some others.

But I do hope they'll make it right for us CaRWash shippers. Oh and yes it's that scene in Rio, which goes as followed:

Ryan: "Calleigh Duquesne, large and in charge. By large you know I mean in terms of your reputation and responsibility and...you look very beautiful today..."
    Calleigh: "Well that's a...that's a nice save."

3. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Thanks for the well-wishes Nikki. June birthdays rock! :D Looking forward to yours in 4 days. Do you think if I make a CaRWash wish on my cake it will come true? (Oh wait! Im not supposed to say my wish out loud... I'll just have to amend it. [​IMG])

Alright, I know it's probably been asked before, but what is that episode where Ryan is holding that little baby girl and looking so sweet and parental? I always miss that one episode when it shows here. Also around what time does it happen? Near the end or somewhere in the middle?

As for CaRWash chat, (in case the above doesn't suffice ;)) I'm fine with Jake disappearing if he takes Natalia with him. I'm not too fond of her no matter how hard I try to like her (and I try really hard). Her newfound bond with Ryan is a bit puzzling but the connection Ryan had with Calleigh cannot be discounted just because she's caught between two gigolos... (too harsh? :lol:) Okay, two professional law enforcement agents.
    The writers are trying to keep them apart (much like my Vegas OTP) but that's just making it all seem unnatural. These two have had some kind of history; Calleigh and Ryan being distant really just doesn't make sense.

4. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash *DELETED*

Post deleted by hahaguy

5. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

hahaguy, please read just some posts above or the board rules or whatever and please try to post a minimum of three on topic lines. It isn't that hard, is it? [And I am NOT stealing Nikki's job, huh, I just figured she was tired of repeating the same in almost every post *huggles*] People will respect that rule once, I hope. If you really can't think of a way to do so *hint* read carla's posts. She has always something to say ;)

Thank you for the pictures, carla and Nikki, it's always such a big pleasure to see them

About that scene in "Rio" I have already told you I just love it! But I want to say it again, OUT AND LOUD. That's also what we are talking about when we say we want good CaRWash moments again. Some of those, at first in season 6, would be cool, too, to put things where they need to be again :rolleyes: I agree with what you all have said about season 6 wishes, that's what I really want to.

Nikki, I am so sorry to agree with you on the "Calleigh ignores Ryan, Ryan goes to Natalia, and H saves the world on his own.". It seems to me that isn't that far as I wish it was. But I still have some hope TPTB will make it turn back and put those two (C/R, of course) closer :rolleyes:
    And sweetie, I am one of those you converted who is still here, and it's such a pleasure to say you converted me, as it is to be here :)

6. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

im sry i didnt know thanks for telling me that. i no since cal is sort of ignoring ryan he is turning to natalia and i think she is lame. i really hope that season 6 has more carwash moments hopefully see ryan and cal finally get together. oh ya by the way does any knowwhich episode it was where cal ask ryan to have a beer with her after work. :p

7. inge

inge CSI Level Two

The episode was 'Deviant'. :D
    love this scene.

Nikki, I think you're maybe right (sadly).
    We can only hope for a nice 'Welcome back' scene when Ryan return to work.
    Maybe someone has to supervise his work and the person is Calleigh and so we can see them working together in a lot of episodes.

I saw 'Crime Wave' on Monday (it was the shorter version without Ryan's case. :() and I liked the little scene between them as Calleigh told Ryan to take care. :D

8. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

its not that i dont like eric i just cant see him and calleigh together. they are like brother and sister and that's just weird. i hate jake . i realy wish they would do something so ryan and calleigh would get scenes together without her ignoring him. by the way am i like the only guy who likes csi miami this much?

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

no, my BF, who creepily looks like Speed, likes it too. and i loved the little CaRWash scenes in Rio!!!!

10. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Hi one and all! *waves* Wow I missed you guys the last couple of days! My mom was giving me a bad time about being on the computer all the time and she bet me that I couldn't stay away from the computer for one week. I made it fine the first few days, but then I caved. Mom was right *blushes* Guess I've got dish duty for the next month for loosing the bet. That's okay, then I get to hang with you guys! :D

To all the fanfic writers out there, the latest CaRWash stuff that I've been reading is completely amazing! Way to keep up the faith over the long hiatus! Oh and carla, thanks for the little Darkest Days plug! :lol: *passes out thank you cookies*

I'm trying to come up with a new discussion builder because the last one we had was so great...hmmmm... I know, let's do a "Which would you choose" game. I'll start:

Would you rather:

1- Have Ryan held hostage and Calleigh rescue him

OR

2- Have Calleigh held hostage and Ryan resuce her

When you answer, have a reason why you chose that one. Maybe that'll get some discussion flowing. Talk to you all later!

11. carla

carla Dead on Arrival

boy, is page 16 taking forever to be complete or is it just me?

before i start talking C/R & replying to previous posts, i have one thing to say: NATALIA BOA VISTA, YOU'RE AWESOME! there. poor girl doesn't receive much love from the fandom, and it sucks :( but hey, i like her just fine, so i had to say it to balance the karma around here.

now, back to our regularly scheduled C/R-ness.

--> new batch of icons & graphics this way! <-- just uploaded, fresh from the oven :D

i think it's quite possible that calleigh will keep ignoring ryan in favor of her little love triangle... (though, like hestia said, it doesn't really make sense) but i really don't think ryan will "take refuge" in natalia. i really didn't get that vibe from "born to kill"... if anything, i felt it was natalia trying to make peace with him. i don't think he can forget everything that happened that easily. of course, i may be way off base here.

horatio saving the world on his own sounds pretty accurate, though ;) there's one man that seriously needs to get laid. after all, his marriage lasted for what, a day? no honeymoon, that must've sucked...

hestia- (have i mentioned i love your name? :)) happy belated birthday! posting queen? doesn't sound half bad ;) but believe me, if you knew me in real life you'd be annoyed in three seconds flat, i talk that much :lol: and we sure should bake industrial amounts of those positivity cookies, they're needed around here pretty often! BTW, the episode you were asking about is "shootout," aka episode 3.12. it's one of my favorite episodes, so sweet :) season 3 ryan at his best. like it so much, i had to reference it somewhere in my fanfic...

nikki- i should congratulate you now, 'cause i don't know if i'll be around in two days. so happy birthday, m'dear! i hope it's a good one. it's your sweet sixteen after all :)

inge, awww, i really like that scene in "crime wave" too! so sweet. oh, i think right now i'll go cry a little for season 3... j/k :rolleyes:

hahaguy (brian, right?) i don't think you're the only guy who likes CSIM this much, you're just the only brave one who ventures into shipping-land :D

carwash_cutie, you're welcome! *munches on cookie* and oh, i know the feeling, that's why i never make bets like that, i just answer with conviction that yes, i am addicted and nothing anybody does will change that ;) my mom is resigned by now that i would never survive without my laptop.

and which would i choose? i would have to go with option one, if only because it would be hilarious :D first, calleigh seems more likely to me to burst into the scene, guns blazing (after that maneuver she pulled on jake in "going under" i believe she can do anything!). second, ryan is just OCD enough to keep freaking out about having to be saved. and third, can't you just picture eric teasing him about having to be rescued by a girl? completely hilarious, i tell you :lol:

i'll be back by tuesday at the latest, hopefully with more graphics for y'all. see you, guys! :)

EDIT: page 17, yay! :D

12. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I'd want Calleigh to be the damsel in distress. Just for once. She's a hard ass, so it seems unlikely. It would look awesome to have her tied to a deserted warehouse, and Ryan rushing in guns a'blazing. :lol: Whew ok sorry. Yeah.

Yet, the way the characters are, having Calleigh being the hard ass she is, and Ryan sort of... what's a good word for what he's like? Erm damsel like. Yeah... Ryan sort of damsel like. So I can see Ryan being kidnapped and held hostage more than I can see Calleigh held up. I can see her running in after Horatio telling her to wait for back up and she glares and says some not so nice words to him... ok.. I'm tired. I've been up for twenty hours straight so, sorry if I'm not making sense.

I don't see Natalia and Ryan getting together. *crosses fingers* I'm starting to think about what carwash_cutie said. CSI:Miami likes to have the ending of the season be reminisent of the beginning of the season (See Horatio with fly around scenes X2). Since Ryan wasn't exactly thrilled with Nat being a CSI, perhaps the season finale scene was an acceptance scene. I don't know. Did I mention I was tired?

(edit: I talk a lot when I'm tired apparently... Also... Does someone know a good cure for writer's block?)

13. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Pretty pair ... I like the way they look at each other !

14. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

i would rather have calleigh held hostage and ryan rescuing her cuz i think its better to see the guy rescue , plus it's sort of the classic thing the guy always rescues the girl. hey carwash cutie do u know where u saw some of those amazing fan fiction stories? :p

15. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Happilyhappy, if you find a cure, let me know.
    I'm convinced that mine is due to tptb pairing Calleigh with Eric...broken my little CaRWash heart and smashed my dreams into minute pieces! :( :( :( How much do you think it would take to bribe them to change the story line :D Can we scrape it up between us :lol: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.