Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah really, why do ppl walk right into a thread that they don't like, or character involved, just to get us started. Seriously. Don't do it. Its just wrong and mean. We're going to pounce on that. Besides, how could you NOT love Ryan. *snuggles him* He's my little pookie.

aww Nikki It still means something. I think Ryan will always look at her that way. It shows he cares about her, he adores her, and he'd like nothing more then to be the guy she's with.

Yeah, that was what I thought, that I could post pictures. I think I wasn't really sure because usually nodody else does that.

Oh, and I know how spoilers can be devastating. That's why I sometimes don't bother reading them *huggles Nikki*

And yeah, that really means something more, a lot more :rolleyes: I agree with you^^, he is always going to look at her like that. Writers (why do you call them something else, with four letters? what is it :confused:) should go back to those cute little moments between the two of them that we could see much more often in season 3 and 4. But what can we do? :rolleyes:

So, I was just thinking in this the other day, do you think if they were together, like if they started dating *realizes that is going too far, being too imaginative* they would be: (this didn't have to be in a romance, it could be in a normal frienship, but sometimes when people are together, dating, they start acting different)
-those who fight/argue often but then talk and make things up, that have a relationship based on comunication;
-those who when are pissed at each other or what the other did just continue like nothing happened, don't admit that something bothered them;
-those that when don't like what the other did just start ignoring him/her and sometimes don't even tell the other person what happened;
-or even something else?

guys, dont get bummed over the spoiler thread. im assuming you all mean her kissing jake on the mouth. that doesnt mean shell be w/ him. i can see her pushing him away or something. & maybe this will put the water out on her & eric & theyll realize they are better as friends. im not forgetting what corey millers reply was: dont jump to conclusions & that it doesnt mean the characters cant FLIRT! flirting is flirting, he didnt say anythig about romance so maybe its gonna be over soon & they can go back to carwash moments!!

pinkpotatopie- well, that's your call but it seems to me that if you hate ryan you're kinda in the wrong thread :) i have to agree with my shipmates on that.

in other news... *cue superman music* oh no! we can't let this thread slip to the second page like that! we have to save it!

annwn & nikki- don't lose hope. they might start throwing us off course but there's ALWAYS the possibility. i'm not one to read the spoilers thread, but i do know that TPTB sometimes contradict themselves. i do remember reading something about E/C not interacting in the previous two seasons being a fluke? this might just be semantics on my part, but that's not possible. no fluke can last two seasons. and the C/R was definitely deliberate :D so never EVER lose hope! (at least until the very last frame is aired, that is).

dani- awww, i love that pic! the episode escapes me at the moment but i do know that i love it. it looks like they're almost holding hands ;)

nikki- awww, that's my absolute favorite C/R picture ever. the one that started it all ;) i miss season three, and i miss my season3!ryan. bring back season three! *holds up banners and waves flags*

and in the interest of reviving the thread i bring you more CaRWash pics of the day! (because we're so cool, we need more than one. i hope you guys don't mind).

my personal favorite is this one (from "shock"), which i would post directly if i could, but for now you guys just click on the link, mmkay? :lol: i like it because it throws my mind into the gutter-- ryan, calleigh, and a hot, steamy bathroom with a tub... ah, tell me i'm not the only one who thought this way :p

there's actually a story behind this pic. i saw "shock" for the first time last night, and while i was aware there were a couple of shippy moments in it, i was not prepared for the onslaught of shippiness that was actually coming! wow, this episode was like heaven for my ships (or most of them, anyway) :eek: the "you're wonderful" scene left me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, that was so cute. and C&R stared at each other so much, there could be no other conclusion: yeah, they want each other. haha :D

i liked the episode so much that i took a bunch of C/R screencaps, which you can see in this album (ah, the wonders that happen at 3AM. i was actually going to post this last night but the threads were under maintenance, but that's okay because their maintenance notice comes with a pic of jon togo included-- the really yummy one with him wearing the leather jacket-- so it was fine with me). you'll see in the album many different phases of C/R, like them sharing some not-so-subtle sexual innuendo, the "death to all airheads" pause (that scene was too much, i mean, "i'll have to google it"? TPTB want to kill me, i'm sure :lol:), their "they did NOT just DO that" expressions (calleigh's is hilarious!), and of course, how could i forget ryan's "you're fantastic" smile :) and what's better, some more intense gazes across the bathroom :D i really need to pull my mind out of the gutter.

feel free to use these any way you want (i know i for one will make some icons, and if you're like me you probably will add them to your screensaver to make it prettier :) haha). are there C/R scenes in "rampage"? because the same thing might end up happening...

Seaon 3 Ryan was special, wasn't he? All innocence and eagerness and besotted with Calleigh. Oh, an he managed not to screw up too much, and even then he got away with it (mostly) because he was new. I have to admit, I like the longer hair with the curl at the end...hmmm...time for bed now :lol:

*By the way, Ch 34 of HiStory up*

I'm a multi-shipper, so the spoilers about Eric and Calleigh get me excited. It's just the spoilers about the kiss between Jake and Calleigh that I'm sort of letting go through one ear and out the other. But that's ok, happy thoughts, I will happily stick to my nick name and think happy thoughts. This kiss could bring so much angst between both ships, that I can win both ways . :D

Plus, it keeps me motivated to keep my story writing going. ;)

P.S.-I love the CWPOTD's. My favourite picture for those two looking like they are holding hands? (grins happily at avatar) :p

*looks over* YAY i'm a CSI!!!!!!!

and i can't wait!!! there's finally gonna besome CaRWash even if there is a whole Calleigh/ Jake momnet. i'm sure the CaRWash ones will balance it out :D

I haven't given up hope, it's just that it doesn't make sense. And I'm not saying this just because I'm a CaRWash shipper (though of course it does help), but Calleigh's relationships are so bad, and she obviously wants a good one for once. First they're hinting at EC (and I'm sorry for you Eric lovers, but he has always been a player on the show, even Horatio said so 'no girlfriend this week?') so that doesn't make sense to me but what makes even less sense is the fact that she might be kissing Jake. JAKE is a guy who's hurt her before, why give him another chance. UNLESS, like mjszud said, he's gonna kiss her and she's gonne push him away, it's just stupid.

Dani, we call the writers TPTB which means 'the powers that be'. It's kind of a much used term on the board, took me a while to figure out too :lol:

Carla, thanks you for those Shock pics, it was one of my favorite episodes (if not for the many CaRWash scenes, then for the fact they said my name 16 (Ryan) and 10 (Calleigh) times. SQUEE!) And everyone is always welcome to post CaRWash pics. All I do is post one daily (or, I'm SUPPOSED to :p ) which is the CaRWash Pic Of The Day. But y'all can post just normal CaRWash pics ;)

Jean: read it, reviewed it, loved it :) And I totally agree, season 3 Ryan makes me want to hug him sooo bad. So cute.

Dani, I think that if they'd started dating and got into an argument, Calleigh would be the one to keep it to herself, and Ryan would be the one to want to know what went wrong. But that could be completely reversed. You know what, this is a good question and it gives me inspiration for a songfic I'm planning on so thanks hun! *huggles*

*runs off to write*

aww, i really should stop reading spoilers! :eek: Carla, Those pics were great! hang on in the gutter! Lol, Calleigh's 'They did not just do that' cracked me up! I really am confused by the season Finale, it really doesnt make sense! Is she gonna end up with everyone but Ryan?? I really, REALLY hope not.

Dutchie said:
Carla, thanks you for those Shock pics, it was one of my favorite episodes

Thanks from me too and I watched it tonight.
It was such a great CaRWash episode.
They had a lot of scenes together.
Of course, the 'you're fantastic' scene was the best.
It was so sweet. They know each other so well.

I also liked the scene at the pool where the other girl said to her, you have a boyfriend (or something like that) and the look they exchanged was funny. It was like, damn, she caught us. :lol:

I want to see "Shock" *makes puppy eyes at those at the TV network* (yeah, like if they could see me or even if they would so something because of me :p). It seems so cool, I am going to move at monday nights to the USA so that I can watch the episodes when they first air. Though I wouldn't understand most of it because subtitles would be missing :p...Sorry for the OT.

Nikki, thank you for explaining me what TPTB means.

carla, thank you for all the pictures you posted ;) All amazing! (btw, that superman thing was funny :lol:)

Nikki, I'm glad my question helped you in some way *huggles back*

I also think Calleigh kissing that old boyfriend is not really logical. Calleigh might have her passionate side, but she is a sensible girl, and I don't think she will be giving him a second chance just like that and kissing him right away. Wants to believe in the 'he-kisses;she pushes him away' theory :rolleyes: It would be a better storyline. I think it would make more sense. I have said it, but repeat it here: I think they should leave all this romance stories for a while, and coming back to normal friendly scenes with everybody. Isn't Calleigh flirting a bit too much *realizes she hasn't seen the episodes* Well, I might have just the wrong impression from what I have read. [I'm confused about wheter this should or not be in a spoiler box]

Hip Huggers are what the Eric/Calleigh shippers call them selves. and yes i did read the previews for the season finale in TV guide, why?

Her kissing Jake, flirting with Eric, is really confusing me. I'm holding out the hope that she's just doing it to get a rise outta Ryan or H {{Leave me alone, I ship both and H/Y}} *huggles Ryan* Go get her baby!

Thanks Need4Speed! I was just wondering about the TV Guide because H was on the cover and i was wondering about the spoilers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back