Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
you go cookie!! now you need to convert her to you-know-who, another ship we share. i think we should call our little 4som ship our official "grease" ship. it is so perfect huh? & hows this, if nick was alive he could totally be the crater face dude & jake could be that football goon. (ya know the one who goes out w/ sandy).... grease.. when carwash & ned collide (in no way a groupie thing, tho) i mean seriously, theres enough "love" between them all anyway, right? too much these days. we still have next week- cross your fingers!!! psssss.. (whispers) ya need to go over to 'kinickie & rizzos' thread.

you converted a Hip Hugger!!!! awesome!!!!! and when Ryan got fired last night i cried too!!!! I hope Ryan get's his job back!!!! and judging from the promo there's gonna be some CaRWash!!!!!!!!

Congrats on converting a Hip Hugger!!!! I tried to convert my sister to CaRWash, but it ended up backfiring on me and now she's a diehard DuCainer. *sighs* I'm gonna keep trying though, she has to come around eventually! ;)

I literally cried during this episode too! My little sister looked over at me and was like, "You cried? Over that?" *flicks little sister in the back of the head*

I am so excited for next week though! It looks like we might get some major CaRWash heat in the form of a fight. But do not dispair, after all, the first time they fought she asked him out for drinks... ;)

Guys, remember the 3 lines and spoiler boxes. Anything in the promo for next week is a spoiler for those who don't want to know so put it in spoiler boxes, like I will do now.

Yes we will have some sort of fight, or at least Calleigh's pulling out the sarcasm ('must be the eyeliner') and I get a Death Pool 100 flashback ('you broke all the rules'). Yeah can't say I'm not excited, Angst Whore as I am I like them fighting. But then of course my fluffy side hopes they will make up at the end of the episode.
See? Not that hard.

Don't start on converting. I converted half this board. :lol: I still have witnesses to prove it here and there. People feared me because I was 'the girl who could convert anyone to CaRWash'. I'm not sure if I ever converted a Hip Hugger though.

Let's stop the Grease thing eh? The idea was funny but let's not take this too far. Also, I know you're talking about Eric/Natalia but they have their own thread ;)

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Deviant)

deviant6wt7.jpg

Just because I can. *stares and preys for the CaRWash to come back*

woops, sorry. lol, you have to admit you love my Grease style dream though. I totally saw the promo heehee. Sorry dudes, just thought I'd add that. ouch, soz about your'e sis, i think a DuCainer is worse than a Hip Hugger but what can you do?? She knows ours has more of a chance...possibly.. :D But the good thing is, i converted my sis! now, my dad, who is a DuCainer also because he has some grudge against Ryan for some reason.I will bring him round... :devil: Well done for converting people, Dutchie, I was my own converter lol. I love Deviant, there showing it in the UK soon! :eek:

Someone mentioned converting?! Yeah, I am a victim of Nikki's special and strange way of converting people into CaRWash...But I am so glad it happened :D She didn't so anything that special, well, except for letting me know about that amazing RP some of the people here did...and well, that was mostly it! If any of you didn't read it, I truly recomend it ;) Yeah, I started reading it like in page 20 something...and then all I did for some days was reading the RP :p Worth it, I assure you all!

That picture is lovely as always. I do expect CaRWash comes back and soon.

What? Fighting? Yay! *makes way for Angst Whore side above all in her* Ok, I don't want them to be mad forever, either, but they are so nice fighting, crying, arguing. And you know how it is, it gets better when they say "sorry" and get back to normal...They can't keep it that long, they can't deny it, they can't be a long time apart...

It's been so long since we had any scenes between Ryan and Calleigh... that it almost feels like this upcoming moment might fly by my face and I will only realize that it was a scene between Ryan and Calleigh.. Edit: OK, so we had one in Rush, but it was two minutes, I'm hoping for a longer one.

The preview for the upcoming episode looks great. Especially the scene where Calleigh sarcastically throws at Ryan "You look different, must be the eyeliner." Angsty. I love it.

The fact that this comes so late in the season, means that there might be tension all the way through this season into the next. Then they get stuck in an elevator shaft in next season and are forced to come to an understanding and maybe even a great emotional "I'm sorry" kiss.

*sigh* So my writer's block gate has finally broke, and all of these story ideas are flooding my head. :) I'm in a good mood for that.

The current story I'm writing is... right now odd, maybe? Anyways, it's playing in my head like a movie, and I'm only on the first chapter. Yeah, I'm attempting a multi chapter story. Wish me luck. (Sorry for the OT)

I used to be a Talleigh shipper but since that can't happen, I'm now a die hard CaRWasher!!!! i've managed to convert my friend into a CaRWasher as well. and as for next weeks ep. i hopew there is lots of CaRWash. we really need some!!!!!

Well at least we know their finally getting a scene with everything thats happened, well two by the looks of the promo. Hopefully Calleigh can figure out whats up and help him.

aww, i hope they get more scenes in series 5! Obviously, there not showing it here yet. Aww, i wanna see Rush now! hey Cath , i didnt know you were a CaRWasher. woo! fighting! lol. Unlucky, Need4Speed , glad youre now a CaRWasher. I hope the same thing doesnt happen here! and Csi Dani, Im glad your'e a CaRWasher too! :D

Oh come on, it's slipped to the second page :eek:. Get your priorities in order! :rolleyes: I must admit my poor little CaRWash soul is shrivelling to nothing because of the storylines I'm reading in the Spoiler thread.
However, hope springs eternal, so they say, and I can take refuge in my imagination. Calleigh and Ryan have spent two series flirting like crazy. We can't lose it, tptb can't do that to us! :mad:

*Oh yes they can :(*

OMG :eek: Second page? That's not good at all. But I agree with you^^, there's not that much to talk about as the writers aren't giving us anything good lately :( But we do have to keep hope and keep this thread alive. I am busy with school but I am going to give my best.

And, just to start, right now, I am going to post a CaRWash picture...May I? I know that is usually Nikki's part, but I guess she doesn't mind. :rolleyes: Mine is smaller than they normally are, but I can't put it in another way. Sorry. By the way, credits of this picture to CSI:Miami online. Oh, and I don't know from what episode it is, I couldn't find out, but probably any of you can tell me...

normalcalrygp2.jpg

Isn't it so good to be together in a crime scene? There, can't writers understand they like to have moments together? Yeah, I am speaking for Calleigh and Ryan :p But I am pretty sure they wouldn't mind if they get to know what I just said...Afterall, I am just following their "secret" wishes :devil: So, please, for them and for me, more CaRWash scenes :rolleyes:

Hi pinkpotatopie. I could give you a thousand reasons why anyone would want or like or love Ryan. But, because I am pretty sure that would lead to a huge discussion about whether we like Ryan Wolfe or not, I won't do that. I am just going to tell you that although you have the right to think that Ryan Wolfe sucks, the board rules state that you have to back up every opinion you give with reasons why. Secondly, this is a thread for people who love both Calleigh and Ryan and in particular as a romantic pair. So, I'd like to continue with that.

Daniela, you can always posts pictures, I'm just the person who posts the CaRWash Pic Of The Day.

Oh god Jean I totally agree, I've just read those spoilers and they honestly SUCK. They do not make sense. I'm ranting with Katie and ARG. *needs hug*

CaRWash Pic Of The Day
(From Under the Influence)

undertheinfluence2sh8.jpg

^ Doesn't that mean anything anymore?

So why read threads about Ryan anyway?
You may not like the character but a lot of people do, some link Ryan and Calleigh, because for a couple of seasons that was the way the writers seemed to be going and it worked (at least for some of us). If you have a well reasoned argument perhaps you'd like to post it then it can be debated.

*Still, at least it's keeping it on the 1st page, :lol:*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back