Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

WooT only a few more hours left until the new ep. I really hope the we see some carwash moments. If not, well just have to settle with more explosions.

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

I agree on the little CaRWash we got so far, but it was very good CaRWash, at least! He told her she looked very beautiful, and she called him babe! have you ever heard Calleigh use such an intimate term with anyone else? She still calls Eric "Delko" sometimes, and she called Ryan "babe"... This is a big step, imho. :)
Good things come to those who wait, and I think our hopes have been well fed so far. ;)

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash!

I personally think we have had alot of good scenes this season. Okay so not a alot. But the two big scenes we've had have been very good! ;) We've had more scenes then other ships this season, in my opinion. I'm very grateful for the scenes we have. ;)

As always I'm hoping for some CaRWash lovin' in tonights new episode. *crosses fingers*

*totally agrees with Katie*

I'm going to watch last night's ep tonight, but I'd like to know in advance if there was any juicy CaRWashness in that... Anyone got to watch it yet? Having seen the promo, I dare say it has some potential, but TPTB are mean and not exactly smart, sometimes, so you can never be sure about anything except the fact they'll be messing up with your expectations (hence my lack of hopes, lately :rolleyes:).

Oh, and for those who always complain about my Angst Whoredom... I wrote a kind of fluffy CaRWash piece. It's kind of humorous (or that's what it's supposed to be), which is not exactly my field, so bear with me, I gave it a humble try, I don't know how good it is. :eek:

Anyways, I really feel like posting this...

*LOOK*

321435xb.jpg

He wants her... And I'm not going to blame him. :p

They do work together for alittle bit. Ryan even gets shot at. So I can see someone working that into a fic. **hint hint**

Woo, I haven't posted for aaaages!! :p

Will def check out that fic Luna and i'm sure it's awesome, as your's always are!! :D

Hmm, Season 5. I haven't actually seen any season five ('cept Curse of the Coffin) thanks to stupid channel 5 not showing it UNTIL JULY!!! :mad: I mean really, how long do these people think we can wait before going completely insane?!?! :D
Anyways, back on topic, i agree there hasn't been that much CaRWash but, yeah, it has been pretty awesome! Ryan keeps making her act rather un Calleigh-ish. You know, like, making her stutter (when he called her beautiful) and her calling him "babe". Of course, we're always gonna want more CaRWash, cos you can never have too much! :D :D

Oh yeah, Luna I absolutely LOVE your banner! :D

Last nights episode was pretty good. I wish there was a lot more Carwash then other stuff, but it was alright.

I totally forgot that he calls her beautiful in season 5. That was an amazing scene; I almost died when that happened. I guess season 5 did give us some good CaRWash :p

I thought last night was cute in some scenes. I liked it when Ryan was looking at her evidence and she came in and said with her cute, high pitched, happy, southern voice (lol :lol:) and was like, "Hey what are you doin with my bomb evidence?!" Teehee. Also when they had their first scene together in the episode... I love the way they say hi to eachother. Ryan's like "Heeeyyy" and Cal's like "Hiii!!" :D Maybe I'm to observant, I don't know. :lol: But I thought it was cute.

Some season 4 CaRWash lovin':

carwash3i.png

ETA: Luna, I clicked the link to your fic and it said the story wasn't found. :confused:

****pops in wondering what the hells been going on in the beloved CaRWash thread****

***Confused...doesnt feel like reading 20 pages...***

Hey, guys lol...I dont even remember what my sig looks like anymore lmao...

I have been watching miami though...trying to keep the love in CaRWash, well its still there as well as my complete hate at the episodes they've been popping out...I think I like to watch the promos better than the eps nowadays lol.

sandersidle said:
ETA: Luna, I clicked the link to your fic and it said the story wasn't found. :confused:

I fixed that. I don't know wtf was wrong with it, but ff.net is being pretty crappy in the last two days. :rolleyes:

I'll be off to watch Driven in a few mins (so I'll have something hott to watch while I run ;)) and I can't wait to enjo the whole ep... I admit I miss the CaRWash overload we got in S4 (which, imho, was even more satisfying than S3). I just hope the other half of S5 will be a little more 'interesting', in the CaRWash meaning of the term. *crosses fingers* :eek:

Hi :)

Luna, now it says that you have to be logged to access your fic :( so I went to your profile and the story is there, at the top. It's "Tease Me", right?

Season 4 CaRWash lovin', excellent Katie :D we need lots of memories these days. This lack of CaRWash is making me sick :(

I think I'll watch "Shattered" today, any CaRWash scene in that episode??? Thanks guys :D

BTW, do you have any names for the next CaRWash thread??? :)

I really wonder wht ff.net hates me. *sighs*
Anyways, as to thread names, I'm still lovin' Calleigh & Ryan #6: Welcome To Gutterville! - CaRWash... It's cute and hot and funny and all. :D

We really need to come up with a title, anyways, cause we have only about 100 posts to go before the new thread, and suggestions of any sort are welcome. :) For those who have ideas, feel free to share them, but make sure they are in accord to the Thread Title Rules. ;)

Well...*ducks rocks thrown because of absence* Don't throw at me! Look who's back! CSIWATCHER! :eek:

Luna, I'm starting to get scared here...it's like us talking made everyone come back. It's freeky. I LOVED your fic, it's definitely not something you write a lot, but it's definitely something you CAN write. (And should :p)

Thread titles...I'm empty. The only thread title I ever made up was: "CaRWash RP". :lol: OH and the thread title from the JT/Ryan thread #12 was mine.[/ot]

Shattered has some CaRWash Reine. Worth watching.

hi y'all I've not looked on here for bout a week. must be sommin terrible wrong with me :lol:

anywho y'all probably already know this but I saw collision on monday and I didn't realise before that Ryan touches her lower back when she was looking at the jewllery. :p *Squee*

anywho I can't think of what else to say so I post the pic of it:

417-03191.jpg

god damn it! they is too far away!!! doesn't the camera man know how to zoom in? :rolleyes:

OMG I watched Collision yesterday and forgot how totally awesome it was!! :D I only really remembered the "Big day coming up for you both?" bit (bad CaRWash shipper!) But there was alot more than that. Not just the *touch* but i just love how Calleigh comes and asks him if he wants any lunch!! Thats soo more of their couplish behaviour! :D And i love how Ryan looks at her just after that when she totally figures out his whole case!! He's like "Wow; hot AND smart!" :D

Oh, and I also watched Deviant the other day *squeeee* and after the last scene (God i love that scene sooo much!) my mum said, "Oooh, she just really wants to get in his pants, doesn't she?!" :devil: I laughed soo much!! Also extremely proud i converted my mum!! She keeps asking me if we have anymore eps to watch!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back