Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R_wolfe_is_OMG

R_wolfe_is_OMG Witness

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash!

Awesome we're featured (Jeez I leave and come back i hav a million posts to catch up on) Anyway. Awesome. Go us! WEEE lol.

2. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

As I said a few posts ago, we should keep the discussion going, and avoid any chit-chatty, one line posting, because that is considered spamming, and, other than that, it is also pretty useless. So, if you want to comment some pic or anything, you can do that, as long as it accompanied by at least 3 lines of good posting (i.e. In Topic and discursive).

Please, keep this in mind, because it never feels good when the mods stop by to reprimend us, and it is also an annoyance for them. If anybody had doubts, I highly suggest you go and read the rules, and if you have questions, just ask. :)

*posts CaRWash pic to emphasise post* :lol:

*LUST*

[​IMG]

3. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

Ooh, two gorgeous CaRWash pics added! Love them both! And I agree sandle_yobling, she does so want to jump him :lol:

My fave CaRWash episode. there's so many to choose from but Deviant I think is my favourite, just because of those looks, and all that angst. The way they have that little arguement, then Calleigh asks him for a beer at the end, its just perfect CaRWash :)

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Bex, thanks a lot, but did you really think I didn't have that pic? :lol: Actually, I posted it in the 'naughty looks thread', and I'm pretty sure it has been CPOTD. But thanks a lot!! Hey, when's your ficcie getting updated? :p

Hey Kate, girl, you alive? :eek: Get your ass back into this thread this instant!

I have something against those thread titles. No disrespect for the ones who made them up (I made one too) but I dunno...does it say CaRWash to you? Not really to me...

You all know that Legal's my favourite episode, don't cha? I won't get started about my fave scene :rolleyes:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Shock, and the caption thread ;))

[​IMG]

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Thank you _Calleigh_ ;) and if they ignore you again, I'll definately be back to remind them.

6. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

That picture is just so pefect. Now, all Ryan has to do is unfold his hands, and then it would like he and Calleigh, were actually holding hands. :)

Because I'm from the UK, i don't much about season 5 episodes. Is there many with very good CaRWash moments? I've seen loads of clips of 'Going Under' and that looks very Calleigh, but not much CaRWash. If anyone is watching Season 5, is it very CaRWash?

7. R_wolfe_is_OMG

R_wolfe_is_OMG Witness

[Oops, ok so fuss at me, I didn't see the other post about the chit chat]

I love this picture, just the looks they give each other, classic CaRWash. I love it.

Cal, you have to be joking!!!

8. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I watched Killer Date last night and I gotta admit I had forgotten there were such cute moments in it. I wish I could make a couple of screencaps, but this damn updated version of MediaPlayer won't let me, so I'll just go on squeeing over their awesome body language... I don't know if it's intentional, but either Emily and Jon have a huge natural chemistry, or the director is a CaRWasher. :lol:
    I love the scene when Eric leaves, and Ryan asks Cal if he's on another case... Her smile is so cute and flirty! :cool:

9. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

The director is a natural CaRWasher and is just teasing us!!! :lol: He's building up all that sexual tension, and then wham, they will, eventually, get together. I mean, it took 6 seasons with LV to get Sara and Grissom together, and it was worth the wait. I just hope we don't have to wait 6 seasons for CaRWash! :eek:

10. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

just saw pics for
    man down, looks like Ryan and calleigh share a scene in the hospital. There is also a real sad pic of Ryan at eric's hospital room, maybe he is in the room with calleigh at the same time

so sad :(

11. CSIWATCHER

CSIWATCHER Police Officer

Very sad...with the events tonight and next week....if you saw that ep...do you think it will bring them closer? They were pretty close tonight with his emotional side coming out once again and her asking if he was alright.

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Aww we got an itty bitty scene. :D

Ryan was taking picture's of an 11 year old boy who got shot. He stopped taking them and stared at the boy, obviously disturbed. Cal comes and notices and says softly, "You okay?" :p Awwww. :)

We don't have any promo pics with CaRWash but I still have hope. They don't show everything in the promo pics right? :D

And yeah, tonights episode was so sad. :eek: The ending scared me. It's going to be hard for every member of the team. :(

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

WE GOT A LEGAL SCENE! :eek: OMG WE GOT A LEGAL SCENE[/hyper]

Wow. OMG I'm really happy about that. Gimme my comfort scenes, I love my comfort scenes. *teases Luna by saying: DRIVEN!!!* :p

CSIWATCHER! *hugs*

Raven, that is so possible! If Ryan was in the room alone, why not sit down on a chair? Yet he is leaning against the wall. Now if Calleigh is sitting on that chair, it would explain why he is standing. Good thought! I hope that's it! They could talk or just stand/sit there together and be silent...God can I please please have a comfort scene and I swear I don't need anything for my birthday coming June. I promise. :D

*excited*

14. ijustwannadance

ijustwannadance Dead on Arrival

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Haha, very good ep :) Made me ship too XD

15. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

*is unable to formulate sensed thoughts*

I'm not putting any spoiler tags for No Man's Land, since they should not be needed anymore, so just be warned if you do not want to be spoiled. ;)

OMFG!!! I'm watching the ep tonight and let's just saw that I can't wait for it! The promo is so damn promising *cough*Calleigh is so hot*cough*, and I'm really, really excited about this ep. Well, ok, my poor Eric is going to go through a pretty 'hard time' (the understatement of the year :lol:), but... SQUEEE! I'm smelling such great CaRWash potential in the air!

I'll just squeee some more and dance around the room for a while for the Legal-like scene. :p I'm so glad they're always there for each other when one of them is in need. *insert awwwing face here*

Here's a promo pic I find particularly interesting... :p

*STARE*

[​IMG]

P.S. ijustwannadance , please, read what I said a few posts above about one-line posts etc, and try to follow those few rules, ok? That would be very appreciated. :)

ETA: Unbelievable as it is, I've managed to update my fic. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.