Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash!

Ah yes! Love is in the air1 Wait it always has been there.:p

I can see them declaring love to eachother. Ryan would probably say it over a nice dinner or a sweet moment in the break room or something. Caleigh would probably yell it in his face after he did something stupid enough to get himself killed.
    Calleigh: I love you, you idiot!
    Ryan::|,:D!
    Calleigh: This is serious and you're smiling!?
    But Ryan would take care of her anger and just kiss her. I mean how can stay mad at him?:):p

2. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Whoa, so many new CaRWashers around! :eek: Welcome everyone! *feels like posting a cute pic*

*HOTT*

[​IMG]

I've just finished a major CaRWash marathon (Nailed, Deviant and Driven) and I'm totally CaRWash-high... :lol: My best friend even asked me if the team knows they are together (that was after the scene with Ryan and Aaron in Deviant)... Lol, he doesn't even watch the show and has already busted them. :lol:

I loved all your ideas, btw... I'm so going to write a Valentine fic now... :devil: So much inspiration around here... And, yay, we're the featured ship of the week! *thinks it's cool*

Oh, did I mention I wrote my first total fluff fic? :eek: *bears disbelieving comments* Well, I did. :rolleyes:

3. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

I read your total fluff fic, and loved it!! You can write fluff or angst perfectly!

And thanks for the cute pic!! It is a really cute pic actually.

4. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

oooh,someone should write a valentine's day imspired carwash fanfic, where calleigh and jake are supposed to do something, but Jake ditches her and Ryan comes to the rescue

5. netartemisa

netartemisa Dead on Arrival

Yay!! We're feauting ship! Whatever that means, jajaja.
    Soon new thread! willing to see new title :D
    I love that situation you wrote, "Next time, no sex in the car for you" jajaja awesome!!

6. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Girls, please, let's try to keep a decent discussion going, okay? I know it is easy to get chatty, but we really need to behave ourselves in the board, or the mods will get mad, and they'd have the right to. :) here's a quick reminder:

There are plenty of subjects we can discuss about, so just find one and ramble about it! ;) For example, pick your fave ep and explain what you liked about it and what you think should have gone differently to make it perfect, or whatever... Dive into CaRWash! :lol:

7. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

My favorite CaRWash episode is...

"Under the influence", where we see the innocent Ryan looking at the experienced Cal (talking about job), like if she was a Goddess, and she joking with him about being a gator bait in his first day :lol:, I love that scene, Ryan's face is priceless *sighs*. I wouldn't make it different, it's perfect in that way :D

Maybe I've said another thing before hmmm, now I don't know :p, in fact I can't make up my mind, I love 'em all :D.

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:lol: No Reine, I thought you were talking about something other then her job. :lol: (Actually, I didn't even think of anything other then her job :p) I love UTI too. I don't know if I have the quote right but I love this part:

"So, could you please put your hands in your pockets?"
    "I'm 10 feet away."
    "8 and a half."
    *Puts hands in pockets*

:lol: That's love.

Um, I love Deviant. The only problem I had with it was what Nikki has already mentioned. It should have been 4 seconds (was it 4?) longer so the cameras would have caught them jumping eachother. :rolleyes: That's going on the uncut dvd, right Nikki? :p :devil:

ETA: I realized I didn't specify what scene from Deviant I was talking about. :rolleyes: I guess you all would have figured it out, but incase you didn't, I'm talking about when Cal asks him out for beers. :p

9. R_wolfe_is_OMG

R_wolfe_is_OMG Witness

Valentines day...hmmm...

[Ryan sitting in the locker room, alone, Calleigh comes in]
    Calleigh-"Ryan? What..what are you doing in here and why aren'tyou out some where with someone?" [She arches an eyebrown looking at him, he looks up]
    Ryan-"Cause...well you're still here, and i was..I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me somewhere?" [He's timid and shy, but gazes up, and she thinks for a moment, she was alone for valentines day, so she nods]
    Calleigh-"Sure..sure Ryan! Let's go!"

OK So it was rather..crap but ok...

(I HAD TO!)

I'd have to say I like all the episodes with CaRWash moments, I find myself going, AWWW HOW SWEET! And then I want to go kick the writers for not getting the two together, I mean...jeez..

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Katie, you bet it is! Oh and uh...

Ryan: "Uh....your hands."
    Calleigh: "I'm ten feet away."
    Ryan: "Eight and a half. Look, officer Duquesne, I know it's my first day here. Regardless, uncovering the truth is more important to me than proving myself so if you don't mind...I'm not done yet."
    Calleigh: *hands in pockets*

Nope I did not look that up. :p And that was the only time he called her officer Duquesne, it went to 'Cal' pretty soon after that :lol:

I might need to go write a Valentine's day story now. Which reminds me to say that chapter seven is up! :eek:

11. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

My mother adores that scene... I don't know why... :lol: Well, I do, but it's not like she's a CaRWash freak or anything (differently from me :p), and still it makes her giggle like a girl every time.

Of all the many eps I love *cough*CaRWash eps*cough*, I have to say Deviant is my fave, in the complex... The 'very big fight' scene is sooo lovely, and the long stare Cal gives Ryan when Eric leaves is like a huge CaRWash billboard flashing on the screen. :lol:
    Then again, when Aaron asks Ryan what happened between him and Cal... Rumous have an impressive spreading out speed in that place. Aaron was like "You're not breaking up for this, are you? I placed a few bucks on you two and I'd like to win this bet." :lol:
    AND THEN! the last scene... Need I say anything about that? The closeness, the smiles, the looks, the very obvious flirtatious attitude Calleigh has when suggesting him to "ask her again in an hour over a beer"... In CaRWashese it means "We'll have a quick beer and then take advantage of them comfort the backseat of a Hummer offers". *self censores the rest*

Sounds like I'm still CaRWash-high. :p

Oh, and did you see? :eek: Nikki updated! :eek: Would you believe it?
    Weird things are happening... Like me crossing (temporarily ;)) to the fluffy side... Which means: new fic.(it's gonna be 3 chapters long)
    Damn, I need an Angst IV. :lol:

12. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Sorry for the double post, but I've just realised how close we are to 1000 posts, and it's about time we find the new therad title, so here's the poll. I've collected the suggestions around the thread, if I missed one, just tell me. I've also added a couple of old ideas which I found cute. :)

ETA: Ok, given how the results are going, I have to ask you to hurry with your votes, hoping we come to a conclusion with just one poll, since it seems like we're getting a massive tie. :rolleyes:

13. sandle_yobling

sandle_yobling Dead on Arrival

Wow that poll is close!

Loving the episode discussion. Deviant is such an amazing episode definately one of my favourites, along with Nailed, Legal, Under The Influence, Collision, Driven and Shock.... Y'know, all the usuals! :D

Ok, I saw this pic on the CaRWash thread on tv.com and i just had to post it. Especially for Nikki! It's such a Gutterville pic! (From Under The Influence) *Gutterville* She soo wants to jump him!! :devil: Just look at her face! :D

14. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Wow that's a great photo sandle_yobling! Wow that poll is very close.

15. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

weeeeeeee're feeeeeeeatured!!! Weeeeee!! That's awesome kids!! Just had to pop in and say that!! :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.