Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash!

Thanks for the welcomes, people. i'm not new, I'm just new here. I'm a migrating shipper- I like all the ships (so I have this love square going- H-Cal-Eric-Wolfe...)
    But with H tied up with Eric maybe Cal and Ryan will help eachother get through the hard times...*thinks of Cal and Ryan hugging for first time...*
    OK, thanks again for the welcomes and gifts. Greatly appreciated!

2. sandle_yobling

sandle_yobling Dead on Arrival

*kicks self for not having seen Identity* :lol:
    That picture's amazing! Yet more evidence to be added to the CaRWash file... :D

Just to let you all know, i've written a CaRWash fanfic and posted it on fanfiction.net. I'm really nervous about it because all the CaRWash fics i've read so far have been amazing *looks at Nikki and Luna* :D I'd really appreciate some reviews from my fellow CaRWashers! :) Bring Me To Life

3. Vikki

Vikki Victim

Don't put yourself down, your CaRWash fic is amazing! Would be even better if you wrote more! *hint hint*

I'm really thinking of emigrating to America just so I can watch the new seasons of CSI earlier. Hmm...maybe that's just a sign of my obsession!

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yay featured ship! :D *passes around party hats*

sandle_yobling, I read, loved and reviewed your fic. ;) Ryan was really sweet. Update soon. ;)

Random pic :p:

[​IMG]

5. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

:eek: caRWash is now a feature Ship!!(whatever that means :confused:) *squee* thats awsome!!! congrats y'all on keepin the caRWash love flowing *group hug* :p

awww I forgot bout identity! *gets arrested for doing such a silly thing* its such a great carwash ep! I love the part where that woman come in asking for Ryan and she shows him the proper documents and then he goes "would you wait here wilst I um...go get a more senior college" and then calleigh is with him!!! aww he went to her for help :p its such a cute moment and the touch! wow I never realised she had hold of his arm up until she stopped talking on the phone! :p

6. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

Hey, I'm new to this forum, and would just love to say how much I adore CaRWash. :lol: They are so sweet, and so adorable.
    Thank you for posting that 'Identity' pic. Its now my desktop background. :)
    I hate being in the UK, as i'm missing out on all the great CaRWash moments in Season 5. :(

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Ryan: Okay if anyone asks, we just got lost.
    Cal: But I know everyplace here.
    Ryan: Okay then, we got caught in traffic.
    Cal: We have a siren.
    Ryan: Well...Next time no sex in the car for you!

8. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

I believe:

I believe Eric will get shot at the end of No man's Land,were led to believe he dies :( but in the next episode we see the doctors reviving him.

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Raven...that could be true...but are you confusing this thread for the spoiler lab? Or the Eric thread? Cause...well unless we get a hug out of it, it isn't a CaRWash post. ;)

Lynn: :lol:

Vikki and MadLilMe: Welcome! I post pics like that every day (or I'm supposed to anyway :p) so you'll never have lack of desktop backgrounds.

Bex, I saw and reviewed that story becfore I came here and saw your post, but I already thought it was you. IT's great! :eek:

OK I really want to know what you guys think of Valentine's day, and then specifically what Ryan and Calleigh would do. Come on guys, I've only had one reaction. Keep the discussion flowing.

10. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

Oooh, Valentine's Day. The perfect day for couples.

Calleigh and Ryan, well, it would definately be romantic, Ryan being the kinda guy he is. Give me a few minutes and I'll daydream my perfect scenario!

11. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

well you can make it into carwash:

calleigh and ryan will be at the hospital,maybe comforting each other :) hey'll also be working together to find eric's shooter

12. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Interesting Raven. Can't wait to see that episode. This just happens to be the coolest ship Ive seen in a CSI.

13. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Valentine's day??? hmmm, let me think.

They're working (as always :lol:) that day. So suddenly Cal asks Ryan: "hey Ryan what will you do tonight?", and Ryan makes Cal believe he doesn't know what she's talking about. "Do? for what?", "Valentine's day silly", "Oh, right, err... nothing, I don't like to celebrate those kind of things. They're only made to make people buying things they don't really need and...", "oh, that's a pity", "what???!!!", "I was going to ask you to go out with me ;), but if you don't want to", ":O, well I can make an exception :p". Later that day they just give to each other their presents: themselves and they *ahem* unwrapped and I better shut up... :devil: :eek:

Any CaRWash in Monday's episode? :rolleyes:

14. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

Valentines Day? Well, perfect day to get together! :)Calleigh would be feeling all lonely, so asks Ryan out for a drink. He says ok, and that he'll pick her up at 7. Instead of going for a drink, Ryan surprises her by taking her to a lovely restraunt, and declares his love for and gives her a present; a beautiful necklace. Calleigh is naturally shocked, but very very happy. They then go back to Calleigh's place and well, take a wild guess at what goes on next!! :devil:

All fluffy and cute :lol: perfect for Valentine's Day1

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Valentines day. Lemme think. Well, I think Calleigh would want to have done something with Jake :rolleyes: but he would be to busy to take her anywhere. You know, cause his job is so important. :p So, at the end of the day Ryan would walk into the locker room and see Calleigh there, either sitting down upset or trying to seem happy, but of course Ryan would see right through that. He'd probably ask her what she's doing for Valentine's day and she would say nothing, then ask Ryan.. He would say nothing and probably crack a joke about how the day is lame. Making Calleigh laugh. Then he might shyly ask her if she wanted to grab a beer or something, because then they could spend Valentine's day alone, together. :p In my opinion. ;) It's not very romantic but that's what I can see them doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.