Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

sandersidle , how about this?

Horatio and Marisol,

Congratulations on your special day! You are everything we hope to be. You are our inspiration. We wish you many years of happiness!

Love,
    Calleigh and Ryan

i know it's really fluffy and that's not my style but i just felt like it...

I need a hug... i think i just lost my best friend and the only guy who would even consider me as something more than just a friend (it's the same person) and i dont even know what i did... :(

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:( Awww *huggles Kate* I hope you feel better.
    [​IMG]

Calleigh and Ryan hope you feel better ;)

Your card is much better then mine.. I love how they said "you are our inparation", as if they want to be just like them.. As a couple :D

I tried to watch the promo again, and guess what. It got stuck on H's face AGAIN! :mad: But it did get through once, getting stuck every 2 seconds, and I thought I might have seen them together. Not sure.

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Hehe, are we already designing the wedding cards now? ;) Should I ruin the mood? At the end of shock Calleigh tells Horatio they all kicked in, meaning Alexx, Natalia, Frank etc. probably also have their names on the card. I can picture that now:

Horatio and Marisol,

Congratulations on your special day! You are everything we hope to be. You are our inspiration. We wish you many years of happiness!

Love,
    Calleigh and Ryan.
    Oh, and Alexx. And Natalia, Valera and Cooper. And Frank.

Right. Nikki has to ruin the moment again, LOL. :lol:

Katie, at least my promo got stuck on Ryan all the time, hehe. :p

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:lol: Thats funny. "Oh and Alexx..." Good goin Nikki! We were having a good CaRWash moment. I didn't feel the need to bring up the fact that they all pitched in. :p Just kiddin ;) I still love you. :D

:eek: Lucky you. I swear, it stopped like 5 times, all on H. Then I just got really frustrated and quit trying to play it :lol:

Oh and I love the fic Luna. :) That explains their fight in DP 100. ;)

5. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

^^^''oh and Alexx...'' :lol: Love it...but if you wanna feel better about it being from them all...i think that Tripp etc frogot and decided to chum onto calleighs present. She had to agree to cover up the fact that Ryan was on there to, they couldn't let their illicit leason get out now could they :devil: :p :D

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Yay for your Mum!! Even from the moment they met and Calleigh was pissed that a new guy was taking on the case they had this extraordinary chemistry. It literally leapt off the screen. I've never seen two people have such a spark between them. Josh and Donna in The West Wing don't even come close!

Most of my CSI:Miami-addicted friends are totally rooting for the two of them to get together and in between angst in "Deviant" and "Babegate" they are so totally at it like rabbits!

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

That's what my bf said once. :lol:
    I was with him on the phone and I was watching Driven. It was almost over, so when TEH scene came I stopped talking and listening to him and focused only on Ryan and Cal, in complete adoration.
    When the scene ended, I went back to my bf and explained him why I had suddenly and temporarily disappeared from the earth (I was in CaRWash heaven) and he commented "WTF, they're still flirting? Why don't they put them together once for all??"
    Well, he said that with an annoyed tone, cause he was tired to lose me whenever CSI Miami was on, but still... :p

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

That's what my dad aks me all the time.

Me: AWWWW!!!
    Dad: *not even watching CSI:Miami* Are they together now?
    Me: No...
    Dad: Why not?
    Me: :eek: That...is a very good question.

He just knows that if there are awwwing or squeeing sounds coming from my side of the room on Tuesdays, there's a CaRWash scene on. :D Actually, when I was watching shock, and Ryan told Cal she's fantastic, I hugged my knees saying: "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" And my mom was wathing me like: Right...am I sure this is my daughter? :lol:

I love you too Katie.

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

My mom... Oh man. Dont even get me started. She thinks that Ryan is too young for Calleigh, and that shes going to go after...[{(Horatio)}] :eek: :eek: :mad: I actually was in shock. I got soo mad! Then I asked her if she saw season 3 or 4 and she said she doesnt remember season 3 and hasnt seen much of season 4. So then I told her thats her problem. If she saw their scenes then she would know.. Like come on... H over Ryan? Im going to have to have a CaRWash marathon with her and show her all the best moments.

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From 'From the Grave)

[​IMG]

They're always so flirty around each other. (how could they not?) :lol:

11. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

OMG, I do that... Uh, every week, I think. :p Not with my mother, though.
    She's still convinced Ryan is going to rape Cal some day (still because of those pics she saw from the Hollywood Life photoshoot :rolleyes:)... And she's even a little confused.
    Every single CaRWash scene she sees she needs to be explained how and why they act like that (she's not following S4 that much, so she caught Deviant and Collision and she was rather shocked :lol:).
    That's our typical conversation over CaRWash moments this season:
    Mom: They're working together again?
    Me: U-uh.
    Mom: They're a nice couple.
    Me: U-uh. (what a big deal)
    Mom: Weren't Grissom and Sara the one who are together?
    Me: *rolls eyes* They're not togerther.
    Mom: Oh. I thought I'd missed something.
    Me: *fings cushion* WILL YOU SHUT UP, PLEASE? (and inside I always add: I'm trying to worship my green-eyed gods!)
    :mad:

Moms can be very very naive sometimes (and annoying). :eek:

Great CPOTD, Nikki! I love it!

12. inge

inge CSI Level Two

In the ryan thread we talked about promo pics from 'shocked' and I mentioned one with cal and ryan.
    Dutchie read it and now I post the pic for her because it isn't easy to find the pic on the hp.
    so, here it is:
    pic

credit:
    Modern Day Gallery

you can see the coffee stain in this pic too. ;)
    oh, and his arms. :eek:
    if I were Calleigh I couldn't concentrate on the case. :lol:

13. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

^^^ that pic right there...damn!!! :devil: :lol: You can even see by the way they stand...symmetrical like...perfect fit...lock and key...which kinda reminds me of the collision theory...add a catalyst and you got yourself a fast reaction with the same results as if you had left it untouched...(if that made any sense to anyone i applaud you ;))With calleigh and ryan...the reactants are their...slowly reacting...all we need is the perfect catalyst and the inevitable will happen a whole lot sooner :lol:So...moving on - i just had to say that though it has been in my mind since i went to town today :rolleyes:oh what one can come up with wawiting for a bus!! :D

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol! :lol: :lol:

Luna that "Love looks rule" pic is gorgeous...gah Calleigh is SOOO beautiful! Wow... **Mo stares in awe!**

Dutchie fab CPOTD hon, Calleigh has such an adorable smile! I love it! :D

Awww Kate great job hon! I like it! :D **hugs to you hon!**

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Mo, you're just full of compliments. I like that. And hey, there's this nice thread, the Emily/Calleigh thread where you can stare in awe at all kinds of beautiful pictures of Calleigh. *smirk* :D

Sorry Alex, you made no sense to me. Well...maybe a bit. :lol:

Oh Inge, you meant the Promo Pic from Shock! I thought you meant a promo pic for the new episode. :rolleyes: Hence me being enthousiastic. I actually have that shock promo on my computer. I love it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.