Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Lynn! Hi! I think I'm following you around again! ;)
    Lol, you crack me up! And you wouldn't be alone, there would a whole ton of squeeing going on, for sure! :D And I think that would the CPOTD for like a month straight, not that anyone would complain of course! ;)
    Huh, yeah Babe is CaRWash's word...and sure I say we can copyright it! Why not, everything else can be! :lol:
    Well I dunno about Luna ;) But I got mine at the "All Things Wonderful and Shippy for the Obsessed CSI fan" Store! :lol: :lol: It's super secretive, but full of everything amazing and validating for all the ships you could ever want! :D :D
    Really? Sweet deal! I must've missed them...sad day! But hey if you saw it, cool beans! :D

Nice CPOTD Dutchie by the way! :D
    Lol, yeah something like that! :devil: :lol:

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Shadowfax, next time you wanna go cause trouble in the Emily thread, leave me out of it. :p Trust me, I have tried to begin a CaRWash discussion there, but they weren't so happy with that. Though most of them are CaRWash shippers. Most of them are Dutch as well, lol. :lol: We have everything in that dictionary.

Katie, we do look like complete fools, but frankly, I always do so I don't mind. OH you added a copyright C! Aww thanks! I love that! :D *huggles* Yeah so, uh...yesterday I was talking to her again, and I forgot it was Thursday, so I missed half of CSI:NY...the season finale...*shames shames* :eek: :(

Mo, not a month...if they would ever kiss, no correction, when the finally kiss, that means there's more, so we get a new kiss every week. *faints from thought* :eek:

Yeah, so I watched the promo again....and again...and again...and I STILL haven't seen any CaRWash. :confused: Could anyone tell me where exactly in this promo they are? Cause either they're not, or I'm losing my touch here.

3. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

*pops in*

Good morning CaRWashers! *waves and blows kisses*

I have this cute pic... Love looks rule. :D

[​IMG]

In the HH thread they have the same pic, but cut Ryan off, cause Calleigh was smiling at him. :lol: We're not cutting anyone, the scene is already perfect the way it is. ;)

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

HEHE Luna that makes me think of your artwork on the third wheel, remember that. LOL we're not cutting, it's a very nice pic. I LOVE that part when he's like: "Are you messing with me?" And she's like: "I don't think that would be very good karma." Me loves the look on her face.

Oh, and: morning Lunsie! To wake you up:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Shock)

[​IMG]

5. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

OMG :lol: I'd so love to see that page again! :lol:
    We should totally add this new pic. *wonders if the old post is still available*

Great CPOTD, me loves Shock... They were acting like newlyweds. :lol:

Ryan: By "You have any plans after work tonight?" I mean "Do you remember about our dinner?"
    Calleigh: And by "Yes, I've heard about the wedding, no I'm not going" I mean "Yes, babe, I do."
    Ryan: Ok. Now I'm just wondering what you meant by "I've already put your name on the card"...
    Calleigh: *smirks* You'll have to wait we get home before finding that out.

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:lol: Nikki, I always look stupid too. :rolleyes: Oh well. But come on, that was a scary moment!! :p *huggles back* :)

Oh, I saw the Miami November Sweeps on tv (thanfully since my stupid computer was being stupid) and I saw Ryan and then Calleigh... But no Ryan and Calleigh :( *thumbs down* They might have been together though, because everything was moving really fast but my eyes were like :eek: trying to find them :lol:

Awww Luna, I love that picture.. Hahaha THIRDWHEEL :p Thats awesome! I was laughing for a good 10 minutes over that. hehe

Thats a fantastic CPOTD Nikki. :p

Ohh I had a CaRWash dream two nights ago!! It was good. :devil: But it only lasted for like 30 seconds :lol:

7. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

^^^^ well i play by played the preview like 30x's and i am sure i sptted them together... on a brighter note i did watch under the influence again yesterday and i play by played that bit and i had this amazing cap...but when i tried to cap it it would work...(calleigh was staring at ryans behinde :D :lol:)

8. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Love the COPTD Nikki, Calleigh looks all happy and flirty :)

I watched the miami november sweeps video, and i saw Calleigh and then in a different frame Ryan, which is cute cos they put them next to each other.

The only thing that i saw that could be CaRWash is when i think its Ryan pulling the material off the water mains thing and then i think that Calleigh is standing above him with her hands on her hips. Anyway just my observation :)

9. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Well i certainly have my fingers crossed for carwash :D Theres just something about that that seems to edging closer to the inevitable - and i know i hope that that inevitable is a kiss :p

So i was watching under the influence (like i said before) and i came across this , and i finally managed to cap it !! Y'all have probably seen better caps but i think that this ones alright :lol:
    Is she looking at his ass ?? or is it just me ?
    What do you think ? Any good for my first cap ?:)

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh she is totally checking out his Togolicious ass!!

Actually can't believe there are peeps out there rooting for a Ryan/Boa relationship? What are they? HEADLESS?

Oh and British CaRWashers- guess which episode in on next week? Yes, people!! It's Deviant!! *Squee!* The best CaRWash moment ever!! The moment everyone realises that these two WANT each other! Already massively excited by this!! I totally love that episode- and its an angst-fest!! Woohoo!!

Oh and in the list of CaRWash moments- why is Death Pool 100 and its CaRWashness left out?

11. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Brace yourselves, folks, I've written a new T rated fic! :devil:

It's my humble *cough*improbable*cough* take on the ambiguity of their relationship. Full of tension, angst and stuff like that... Hey, that's me, what did you expect?

So, since we have CPOTD from Shock, I'll say again what I always say about that ep: SQUEEE! They make presents together, they would go together at the wedding (hadn't they arlready planned the upmentioned dinner :p), they are always together... I just wonder what they don't do together... Probably nothing.

12. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

OMG! Awesome pic, Alex! She is soooo checking out his Sexxy Back! Eurm... I meant the 'other' back. You know? The one further down? :devil: :lol: That's great!

I'll keep that in mind next time, Dutchie. I really wasnt trying to cause trouble there. Really... *tries best to look innocent* :lol:

13. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

So i've heard alot about shock...whats the deal with it ?? :rolleyes:excuse my ignorance ;) As for devient being the moment everyone realises they want each other...damn is that ever true ! :devil: *seen it and bought the celebratory t-shirt* :lol:

There are people that ship ryan/boa?? headless is an understatement!! ( no offense to those that do of course ;))
    We all know that Ryan and calleigh are just sooo....meant to be :p The undeniable attraction and yes..we all know of the lust that is sooo going on...heck in half of these screen caps one or both wants to tear the others clothes off ! :devil:

14. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I don't usually ship anyone on CSI: Miami, mostly because I don't watch it that much anymore, not since Speed died. I do, however, love Ryan's character. He's kind of amazing and he has lots of quirks, like his new-found fear in Santaria and his OCD. He and Calleigh have this great chemistry which is so obvious, even my mom (who doesn't watch the show at all) was like, "When are they going to get together?" during 'Curse of the Coffin'.

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

In shock, Ryan asks Calleigh if she has plans after work. She tells him that she heard about the wedding, but shes not going. (I think if she was, Ryan would have asked her to go with him :D) Then Ryan says "Don't you think we should get them something?" The Calleigh says she got them a card and Ryan asks her if she could put his name on the card. Then Calleigh says "I already put your name on the card." Then Ryan says, "You did? Thank you so much. You're fantastic." :D I hope that helps. Thats what you were asking right? I can just picture the card now:

Horatio and Marisol,

Congratulations on this special day.

Love,
    Calleigh and Ryan

I have no clue what the card would say in the middle though :rolleyes: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.