Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

I think Thumpy is sleeping :( well I can't complain, 'cause I had forgotten to PM her :( where is she from? In my country is just 10:50p.m August 5th.

I have something for all of you (it's not the pic, wait a minute). I watched Nailed, and when Cal is 'firing' the nailgun and Ryan enters he told her something like this.

'So I guess you can take the girl out of the firearms, but no you can't 'cause it's you'

I love this, don't know why, it's just the way he looks at her, like 'you're the best bullet girl', and then he looks at the floor, and she smiles a little :sighs: very cute.

I still can't believe they were mistaken for a couple in one episode :lol: :lol:

ughh its not funny how much i need to see nailed! i hope they play it on cbs as a re-run kus really, i cant wait until it comes out!

haha i know thats soo cute. if i was calleigh i would have been like yup hes with me..isnt he sexy??? haha ok so i wouldnt have but i would have liked to :lol: :D

CalleighWolfe said:

'So I guess you can take the girl out of the firearms, but no you can't 'cause it's you'

I love that scene! It's so cute.

I still can't believe they were mistaken for a couple in one episode :lol: :lol:

I can! :lol: I mean they did look like a couple when they were just looking around!

I love the scene when they were mistaken for a couple.. that was so awesome!! :D

smiliee I've missed you, my pet.

I love that scene too, its really cute, and its such a CaRWash moment!

Ok, Thumpy's just answered my question about CaRWash POTD an she said..... Yes!!!!! :D :D :D :D

OMG I can't believe it!!! :cries: :faints:

So, first, the official name will be:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day (or CPOTD)

And here's the first one... from... 'Legal' (A classic moment) in s3.

I'm gonna link it, as long as I learn how to use the image tag correctly :p :blushes:

'Ryan I can't believe this!!! Our first CPOTD. Finally they thought about us'

A bonus...

'Yes Cal, finally. Did I tell you that, you look beautiful today?'

'Thanks Gator bait ;)'

Sorry I couldn't help posting more than one for this kickoff.

Oh, pictures! Thank you sooo much! I love pictures. That makes me want to go watch Legal.

:lol: I've missed you too IHNC!

"Ryan, We're caught!"

Love those pics!

hehe, I'm glad you missed me too, smiliee :D

ohh yay! the first CPOTD!!! thats sooo exciting!!! yeahhh!! :D :D omg legal is sooo freakin cute CaRWash wise! and well ryan wise when he was in the morgue..but calleigh was there to comfort him! ;)

*gasps* Lynn's not in the Sandle thread! o nose! seriously though... very cute caps

-x-liv

So here I am....I'm back....Dutchie told me that Carter Jenkins will be ray jr.?????? that would be soo..amazing cause I love this boy :D
(about the carwash thoughts which some of you had wished me : I had to thought about some other things...when you would know how hot the boys there are....:D :D :D)

sandersidle said:
hhahaha omg how did they react?
I can't answer the question exactly, but I read that calleigh was amused and ryan looked a little embarrassed.
here're caps:
cal looking around
shocked?
we're from the Miami Crime Lab
amused Cal, embarrassed Ryan
credit: CSI Caps

my interpration: cal and ryan are over a year together and no ones knows. Ryan toyed with the idea to propose and Cal waited impatiently that ryan would propose soon. at the jewellery store he looked exactly wich ring Cal inspected. then the question. Ryan looked caught and Cal thought, maybe now he will chatch on and will ask me soon.
:lol:

hahaa aww thanks inge! :D

actually.. your interpration is really good. it would explain everything! wow i hope its trueee!!!! :)

inge Thanks for the pics. I think you're right, maybe she was dreaming about her relationship with Ryan. I wish that were truth. :p

CalleighWolfe, Frostbite, and inge thanks for all the pics and icons.. they rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back