Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

exactly Cookies rule for us :D

hehe. So I wrote my CaRWash fic. {finally} Teh Angst {Thanks to Dutchie for the beta}

ok and i will gladly be a sub too :D...if Thumpy is ok with it.

iheartnickcath, yes! a fanfict! i would soo read it but im just dropping in. i need to get to a friends b day party :( hehe im sad. i'll read it later tho! :D

jeeeez!! I just got home after a week and it's like BAM posts!! and now i'm gonna be gone for another three days!

Angst whore squee!!!

Dutchie i love the sqee! It's so cute! :D

ooooooooh forgot to tell... major CaRWash in Riptide (finally finished it... heck yes)

ok... so calleigh goes to this fetish club (on the job of course ;) ) and she had to wear a costume so she dressed as a doctor (pretty easy) so she's wearing a lab coat and she's sitting at the bar getting info and the bartender looks at the name tag on the lab coat and says "another club soda... R. Wolfe?"!!!!!! I was soooooooooo excited she was wearing Ryan's lab coat!!! In the words of Dutchie squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

it was most definitley the best part of the whole book!!

aaaaaaaaand... i found "things" not personally made ones but some are CaRWashy-ish... whatev... pm me if you want the site!!! :D

OH that was great iheartnickcath, tell me there will be more soon. OH am I enjoying a carwash fic.......NO doubt it's because I'm an angst whore. Thanks Nikki.

Awesome fic, IHNC! I can't wait for more.

TheCoroner[/b] said about Riptide] I know! I was so happy when the person read her coat! The whole book actually had a lot of CaRWash! They had some really cute conversations too.

Dutchie Thanks a lot!!! I agree but I'll help you 'cause it was my idea (well, almost :p) so I can't leave all the work in your hands, that would be unfair, so I agree with Twiz if you need help just ask!!!. Is it better? And I'll post my first one on Sunday it's from s3 (a classic ;))

By the way, I've just seen Nailed, a friend of mine (a new one ;)) had it, he had recorded 'cause he has cable TV :D he didn't know I liked CSI a lot!!! I saw one scene I'll remember all of my life, I'll try to make a cap, or write what they said later :D

:sighs: poor baby Ryan!!! :( :cries: I wanted to be Alexx in that episode :sighs-deeply:

Sorry, I edited my post to put an spoiler tag just in case.

Heya everyone! Reporting for duty, Dutchie!
I'm pretty new to CSI but im already obsessed (lol!) and im already a CaRWash shipper!!- as u can see from my banner.
Love the POTD idea btw.
Bex
p.s- so, erm... about these cookies?????

Welcome sandle_yobling {whats your name?} *hands you a box of cookies* Set back and enjoy!

Aww thanks you guys for liking the fic, We love our angst! :D .. And knowing me, they'll probably be more after my other fic :D

sandle_yobling I promise those cookies will suck you right in to the CarWashing-ness.. (great use of words I know... :rolleyes:)

*sneaks in* huhu! May I have some cookies, too? :rolleyes: Haven't been here for a far too long time, but I read all of your funny posts!
I love the CPOTD-idea CalleighWolfe, and believe me: Dutchie is well equipped with a huge amount of CaRWash-pics! :D

So, now I have to turn to Lynn: How could you!? Don't let us wait too long with the next chapter, it's really great ANGST WHORE CLUB - Stuff! :D

Oh, don't wanna forget to welcome all the CaRWash-Newbies - if I didn't have it done already... *blushes*

*pops in*

There's gonna be a CaRWash RP!!!! I'm gonna audition for Calleigh, but I need you guys to all join (and audition???), so go to the FF thread and read the RP rules. Thanks! I'm gonna need you! :D

Vera, I sure am, but CalleighWolfe, now I'm confused. You're gonna post a pic?? I thought I would post the pics...*confused* :confused:

Hiya Bex! Look guys, my third new member of this thread. I'm making us grow. I now lead Twiz, Silhouette, and Sandle Yobling to our lovely little thread. I'm good. :lol:

I WANT RIPTIDE!!! I SURE DO! But it's not out in Holland yet. *cries* You're welcome Sue and Lynn. Squeeeeee! :p

*pops out*

Dutchie you'll post the pics, but I'd like to post the Sunday's one 'cause it's a classic one for me, is it ok? And if you can't do it one day you can ask me for help. ;)

I need a favor from all of you guys. My friend recorded some s4 episodes from the TV. Like I said before I've just watched Nailed. Can you tell me which episodes have the best CaRWash moments in s4? So I can keep some of them for me.

Thanks a lot!!! and welcome to the newbies, you'll have lots of fun like I do ;), and (I have to ask again) can you explain me the cookies stuff? :confused:

Is Riptide authentic? I mean is it from CBS or from authorized organism that has to do with CSI Miami?

I had my day off today :D :D

welcome sandle_yobling! :D
k just a reminder if Dutchie or CalleighWolfe cant post the CPOTD then i would glady step in :) we wouldnt want to miss out on any CaRWash pics...we are deprived enough! ;)

ummm i watched the odd csi miami season 4 epi..but that was before i was addicted. and before i was an official CaRWash shipper. from the moment i saw them together i knew i loved them as a couple but i never was like, "omg! they need to get together" (now i am! :D). so im not sure what season 4 episodes are good CaRWash episodes... is "three-way" a good epi? because i cant get over the way he is standing behind her at the end.. :D(ive only seen screencaps :()

ooommmgg! iheartnickcath that fic is so good!!! update soon please!! :D

Dutchie's PA strikes again:
nearly all episodes are great.

from the grave
blood in the water
nailed
payback
silencer
deviant - great episode :eek:
driven - totally carwash scene at the end
free fall - little carwash, they work together
rampage - funny
one of our own - also great

you know what, I think the whole season is great for Ryan and Calleigh fans. :lol:
so, did I forget an episode?

EDIT: you're right sandersidle , three way has also some great moments.

Inge you did! You forgot collision! :eek: The jewlery store! How could you! Shame on you! Bad PA! Go back to your training! No...I forgive you. It's okay. :D

CalleighWolfe, no problem, you can kick off because you started it. Did Thumpy agree? And the cookies thing: it's just fun. You give cookies to newbies, or just when you feel like it. Virtual cookies. Like a choclate chip cookie. Here. *hands cookie* ;)

So is anyone having my back on the RP or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back